所有医生来急诊室
All doctors to emergency.
16号♥房♥ 有人心脏骤停
Code Blue in Bay 16.
重复 16号♥房♥ 有人心脏骤停
Repeat, we have a Code Blue in Bay 16.
我开始觉得 这整件事就完全错了
I'm starting to think this whole thing was a big bloody mistake.
让自负占据上风
Let my ego get the better of me.
嗯 也不是第一次了
Yeah, wouldn't be the first time.
天啊 想不到你会掺和这些事
Oh, God, to think you were in the middle of all this.
大意失荆州哦
You're not careful, it can fuck you up.
我还记得听见晚上你在房♥里踱步的声音
Yeah, I remember hearing you pace the house at night.
你不喜欢在家
You hated being home.
等不及再次投入其中
Couldn't wait to get back in the thick of it.
我那时有失眠症
I was an insomniac.
你在溪山睡得怎样
How'd you sleep in Khe Sanh?
摩加迪休
Mogadishu?
阿富汗
Afghanistan?
我其实在越南社区待了一段时间
I actually spent some time in the Vietnamese community,
就在妈妈过世后不久
not long after Mum died.
算是一个个人项目吧
Was kind of a personal project.
我给你发过很多照片
I, uh... I emailed you a bunch of my photos.
你有看过一眼吗
Did you ever get a chance to look at them?
我不过是个搞旅拍的
Yeah. I'm just a travel photographer, so...
我跟编辑说过了
So, I, uh... spoke to my editor.
一周后还有一艘船从但尼丁出发
There's another boat leaving out of Dunedin in a week.
我把日程延后了
So, I pushed my deadline.
你不用自己一个人操持了
You'll never get this done on your own. It's...
- 丽兹 那太好了 - 别说肉麻的啊
- Liz, that's... that's great... - Don't get all soppy.
不够得有张床才能睡啊
Might need a bed to crash in, though.
还有很多事要做呢
We've got a lot to do.
你参加诸多葬礼只为了白吃白喝
You go to lots of funerals for the free food?
什么 不是啊
What? No.
这是我第一次参加
This is my first...
患者的葬礼
...patient's funeral.
多谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
从昨天开始 一切就都恢复如常
Since, uh... yesterday, everything's gone back to normal.
我再没见过一件诡异 不寻常的事
I haven't seen a single strange or unnatural thing,
我倒是挺愿意这样下去的
and I'd like to keep it that way.
不错
Well, great.
我接著
I better...
- 招呼客人们去了 - 嗯
- ...keep mingling. - Yep.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我知道是什么了 光其中一个魂魄
I know what it is. One of Quang's souls.
- 斯塔拉人呢 - 什么
- Where's Stella? - What?
鱼在发梳上 所以奶奶才把它给了我
The fish is on the hair comb. That's why ba ngoai gave it to me.
您大老远跑一趟 真心感谢
It's so kind of you to come. I really appreciate it.
- 怎么了 - 奶奶的骨梳
- Yes? - Ba ngoai's bone hairpiece.
就上面画著渔夫的那个
The one with the painting of the fisherman on it.
你戴著呢
You wearing it?
是啊 亲爱的 为了纪念妈啊
Well, of course, darling. In honour of Ma.
- 你在哪 - 花♥园♥
- Where are you? - I'm in the garden.
在那待著
Stay there.
怎么了
What's going on?
斯特拉
Stella?
斯塔拉 斯特拉
Stella? Stella!
发梳呢 哪去了
The hair comb. Where is it?
刚还
It was...
我找到了邵他姨 朝女士
I found Thao's Aunt, Mrs Chau.
她是逃难过来的
She came here as a refugee.
住在斯普林维尔的疗养院
Lives in a nursing home in Springvale.
那你跟她聊过了 她有没有说邵怎么样
So you spoke to her? Did she say how Thao was?
人在何处 还在越南吗
Where he is? Is he still in Vietnam?
邵死了
Thao's dead.
在战争结束后没几天 他就被共和党人抓了
He was picked up by the Communists in the days after the war ended.
他们把他绑在屋外的灯柱上
They tied him to a lamp post outside his house.
折磨他 割下了他的舌头
They tortured him and cut off his tongue.
但他的俩儿子 都逃走了
But his sons, they got out.
汤姆住在加州 在一家大公♥司♥上班
Tom lives in California. Works for a big company.
詹姆斯 他就住在墨尔本
And James, he lives here in Melbourne.
- 邵的妻子呢 - 杨
- And Thao's wife? - Giang.
杨
Giang.
她在分娩时死了
She died, in childbirth.
就在邵被杀之后
Just after Thao was killed.
孩子也死了
The baby died, too.
西贡沦陷后 一切都变了
When Saigon fell, everything changed.
很多人在那天 也就走到头了
The world ended that day for many people.
尼尔 我是克莱尔·阮 我在馆里
Neil, Clare Nguyen here. I'm at the gallery.
就是想问一下最后这些照片你选的怎么样了
Just checking in to see how you're going with the last of those photos.
今天没再出什么事
Nothing turned up today
另外 媒体预展会快到了
and, well, we've got the press preview coming up,
给我们回个电♥话♥哈
so, um... just give us a call.
阮女士
Mrs Nguyen.
- 您有何事 - 你是展览主办人吗
- Can I help you? - You in charge of this?
您其实不该进来
You, uh... actually shouldn't be in here.
我是谭医生 在西区综合医院工作
My name is Doctor Tran. I work at the West General Hospital.
你一直在给我写信
You've been sending me letters...
我有很多越南病人
I have a lot of Vietnamese patients.
有些是退役老兵
Some old. Veterans of the war.
有一些则年轻一些 但大都知道何为悲伤 阮女士
Some younger. A lot of them know grief, Mrs Nguyen.
首先 他们战败 随后失了家园
First, they lost the war, then their home.
我老婆坐船过来的
My wife came here in a boat.
没有东西吃 也基本没水喝
No food. Hardly any water.
8天啊 他们都漫无目的地飘在海上
For eight days, they floated aimlessly on that ocean.
很多人死了
A lot of them died.
很多孩子
Many children.
- 我对此深表遗憾 - 我担心自己的患者
- I'm sorry. - I worry about my patients.
我担心我妻子
I worry about my wife.
我担心挂在这些墙上的照片会让他们作何感受
I worry about how those photos on those walls make them feel!
_我爱你 从未改变
_现在我回来了
小船划呀划
* Row, row, row your boat
顺著水流下
* Gently down the stream
高高兴兴 快快乐乐
* Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
生活不过是一场梦
* Life is but a dream
索菲在哪
Where's Sophie?
她有点距离感
She just seems a bit distant.
你确定她没吸毒吗
Are you sure she's not on drugs?
阿得拉 利他林
Adderall. Ritalin.
现在很多学生都吃这些
You know, a lot of students are doing it these days.
有助于集中注意力
It helps them with their concentration.
索菲是好学生
Sophie's a good student.
我第六感很准 看别人是不是心里有鬼
I have a sixth sense when it comes to a guilty conscience.
她绝对有所隐瞒
She's definitely hiding something.
小船划呀划
* Row, row, row your boat
顺著水流下
* Gently down the stream
高高兴兴 快快乐乐
* Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
生活不过是一场梦
* Life is but a dream
伊森 伊森
Ethan! Ethan!
谢了 索菲小姨 交给我吧
Thanks, Aunt Soph. I'll take over.
在你变大梅子之前 赶紧出来吧
Hey, let's get you out before you turn into a big giant prune.
你还好吗
You okay?
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我想把你救出去著
I wanted to get you out.
真的 带你们一家人走 我发誓当时找过你
I did, your whole family. I looked for you, I swear.
但那时候一切都乱作一团
But everything was so chaotic.
不好意思
Excuse me?
来吧
Let's do it.
我得再试下 联♥系♥我奶奶
I need to try and contact my grandmother again.
有个条件 你跟我喝杯酒去
On one condition. You go for a drink with me.
_我想回西贡 你和我
_别担心 我知道回去的方法
他叫邵 我不知道他想干什么
His name's Thao. I don't know what he wants.
- 那是我家 - 先生
- That is mine! - Sir...