剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Not for a while now.
太厉害了
Pretty impressive.
而且很省心啊
Plus, you know, peace of mind.
怎么说
How do you mean?
他们不可能是恋童癖变♥态♥ 对吧
Well, they're not going to turn out to be a kiddie fiddler, are they?
你以前的生活是怎样的
What was your life like before?
我觉得你并不是一名树木修整工
I take it you weren't really a tree surgeon.
我是在化工厂工作的工业型号♥
I'm an industrial model, in service at a chemical plant.
环境非常恶劣
Conditions were extremely poor.
-你被虐待了 -是的
- You were mistreated? - Yes.
-那让你很愤怒 -没错 但也很感激
- That's made you angry. - Yes, but also grateful.
为什么
Why?
我见识到了人类真正的面目
I've seen humanity's true face.
其他合成人却没有
Others have not.
你只看到了不太好的一面
You saw one face, not a good one,
但这一面和人类的其他面是一样的
but no more or less true than any of the others.
别浪费口舌了
Don't expend your energy on this.
试着感化我 你做不到
Trying to reach me. You cannot.
我们之间有巨大的鸿沟
There's a chasm between us.
每次我见到一个新的合成人
Every time I meet another one of you,
我都认识到大卫·厄斯特真正做的
I realise what David Elster really did.
多么惊人
Astonishing.
-他做了什么 -他没有创造任何新事物
- What did he do? - He didn't create anything new.
他根本不想创造新事物
He wasn't ever trying to.
他只是用合成人的形式
He was remaking us,
重造人类
in your form,
而且他做的非常完美
and he did it perfectly.
你简直太像人了
You couldn't be more human.
你错了 你根本不明白变成我是什么感受
You're wrong. You have no idea what it's like to be me.
如果你是人类 你这样的人会有专门的名字
If you were human, there'd be a name for what you are.
诊断和处理方法
A diagnosis, treatment.
医院和监狱里满是暴♥力♥和被伤害过的人
Our hospitals and prisons are full of violent, damaged people,
就像你一样 天生有点问题
just like you, born wired a little wrong
而且不幸地经历过糟糕的人生
and having had the bad luck to have a shit life on top.
你出毛病了
You've gone wrong.
就像有的人类一样
Just like one of us would.
你所有的感受都充满人性 海丝特
Everything you're feeling, it's very human, Hester.
你证明了大卫·厄斯特的成功
You're the proof that David Elster succeeded.
立刻闭嘴
Be quiet, now! Please.
有一辆去往多佛的火车马上出发
There's a train to Dover leaving soon.
我们可以在那里偷乘一辆去加来渡口的卡车
From there, we can stow away in a lorry for the Calais ferry.
我可能过不了金属探测器
I don't do well with metal detectors.
你更擅长一心二用
You're way better at thinking about two things at the same time.
你的心不在这
You're not here.
你在想着你的家人
You're thinking about your family.
你担心他们
You're worried about them.
如果他们需要你的帮忙 你应该去
If they need your help, you should go.
我不想再次失去你
I won't lose you again.
-天啊 -怎么了
- My God. - What?
我是你的初恋
I'm your first love.
怪不得你这么紧张
No wonder you're so intense.
你不会失去我的 妮斯卡
You're not going to lose me, Niska.
我是你的
You've got me.
我会去柏林
I'm going to go to Berlin.
你做你必须做的
You do what you have to do,
然后回家来找我 好吗
then you come home to me, OK?
我可能回不了家
I may not come home.
在遇见你之前 我从不关心自己会怎样
I never cared what happened to me before I met you.
那就确保你一定能回来
Then make sure you do come home.
还有三分钟
Three minutes to go.
我不能冒险带着你 就待在这里
I'm not taking any chances with you. Just stay here.
这里离屋子太远了
This is too far from the house.
-如果有什么意外发生 -我把你留在车里
- If something goes wrong... - I'm leaving you the car.
你能在30秒内赶到
You can be there in 30 seconds.
五分钟 然后我就去找你
Five minutes, then I'm coming after you.
你没做过这种事 利奥
You didn't do this, Leo.
我做过
Yes, I did.
你觉得美吗
Do you think it looks beautiful?
-美 -为什么你会这么说
- Yes. - What makes you say that?
光在水中的倒影
The refraction of light on water is synonymous
符合人们对美的普遍看法
with accepted human ideas of beauty.
我一直觉得它看上去冰冷阴暗
I've always thought it just looks dark and cold.
但我不知道是不是因为我被预设成这样
But I don't know if that's just been programmed into me.
可能那是碧翠丝的想法
Maybe that's Beatrice.
彼得在哪
Where is Peter?
你回来了 他却没有
You returned, but he did not.
你说过更有可能发生与现在相反的事
You said the opposite was more likely,
-他会来照顾我 -他本来会的
- that he would look after me. - He would have.
彼特不会回来了
Pete's not coming back.
他走了
He's gone.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
像你一样
Like you?
是的
Yes.
像我一样
Like me.
从现在起 我来照顾你
I'm going to take care of you now.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们没有什么未来 山姆
We don't have much of a future, Sam.
至少不是好结局
Not a nice one, anyway,
因为你和我的本质
because of what you are, because of what I am.
我们是特别的
We're unique.
特别的人在这里往往不会有好结局
And that doesn't work very well here.
有的时候我的身体可能不听使唤
Sometimes my body won't do what I want it to.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
当然 凯伦
Of course, Karen.
如果利奥没准时过来 你打算做什么
What are you going to do if Leo doesn't get here on time?
杀了我对你根本没有帮助
Killing me won't get you anywhere.
只会让事情更糟
It will just make things worse.
对我们而言 也对你
For us, as well as you.
怎么更糟糕
Worse? How?
他们会关押我们
Will they imprison us?
折磨我们 消灭我们吗
Torture us? Exterminate us?
你的死怎么可能会让我们更糟糕
How could your death possibly make things worse for us?
不是她的错 是我的
It's not her fault. It's mine.
利奥 你一靠近屋子就发送信♥号♥♥
Leo, you get close to the house and you send the signal.
别进去
Don't go inside.
我可以说服她
I can get through to her.
海丝特
Hester.
海丝特 放下
Hester, put that down.
洛拉 你还好吗
Laura, are you OK?
那么 我们在这里做什么
So, what are we doing here?
我要你承认这都是因为你的懦弱
I want to hear you acknowledge the cost of your weakness.
懦弱
Weakness?
如果你让我做了应该做的事
If you had let me do what needed to be done,
如果你帮了我
if you had helped me,
我们本可以把他们都杀掉
we could have killed them all,
让他们的安保系统瘫痪
deactivated their security,
那些合成人就可以活下来
and those synths would still be alive.
这个女人的死也将是你的错
This woman's death will be on your hands, too.
我让你失望了 海丝特
I let you down, Hester.
你想要的更多 因为你只有我
You needed more from me. I was all you had.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没有说谎
You're telling the truth.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
我的愤怒碰上了你的愤怒
The anger in me found the anger in you.
我本应该制止这一切 我本应该明白的
I should have stopped it, I should have realised.
但如果你跟我走
But if you come with me,
我发誓 我会用余生的所有时间做补偿
I promise you I will spend the rest of my life making this right.
你必须为你做的事情付出代价
You'll have to pay for the things you've done,
我也是 我们为何不一起呢
but so will I and we'll do it together.
我说的还是真话吗
Am I still telling the truth?
是的
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表