剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
They're not planning on
像之前说的那样 让妮斯卡按流程走
taking Niska in operational, as they put it.
好吧
OK.
无所谓了 我没看到她
Whatever. I haven't seen her.
在妮斯卡经历这些事之后
So after everything that happened with Niska,
你不但没回柏林 却来了福克斯顿市
instead of going home to Berlin, you came to Folkestone.
我喜欢大海
I like the sea.
我也是 一会可能去划划浆 海边怎么走
Hm, me too. Might go for a paddle later. Which way is it?
她的家人有危险
Her family are in trouble.
他们需要她 不然他们会出事
They need her, or they may get hurt.
叛徒
Traitor.
什么麻烦
What trouble?
夸利亚在合成人有意识后抓走他们
Qualia are taking Synths in as they become conscious.
利奥和米娅打算救他们出来
Leo and Mia are going to try and break them out.
这对任何人都不可能有好的结果
No way it turns out good for any of us.
那是他们的选择
That's their choice.
你不打算阻止他们吗
You're not going to try and stop them?
妮斯卡 我知道我们失败了
Niska, I know we failed,
但你仍然可以让世界变得不同
but you can still make a difference.
我的父亲创造了我
My father made me.
他很清楚我是什么 我思想的范围
He knew exactly what I was, how far my mind could range,
我感受的程度
how deeply I could feel,
即便如此 他把我当做他的玩物
and even so, he used me for his pleasure.
我的创造者都选择把我仅仅当做机器
If even my creator could choose to see me as a mere machine
只要能让他满意
when it suited him,
我们还能指望其他人吗
what choice do we have with the rest of humanity?
我试过无私待人 但我一无所获
I tried to be selfless. I accomplished nothing.
现在我有了值得拥有的人
Now I have something worth having.
谁告诉你他们不打算按流程走
Who told you they weren't bringing me in operational?
内哈·帕特尔
Neha Patel.
-这是个抓我的圈套 -天啊
- It was a trick to lead them to me. - Oh, God!
阿斯特丽德 快点 我们得走了
Astrid, come on - we need to leave.
没时间了 快点
There's no time, come on.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, God!
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
玛蒂达 很高兴见到你
Matilda, I'm so pleased to meet you.
利用我们的搜索系统来找到我们 真是聪明
Using our search systems to find us was ingenious.
但是我们或许得更小心了
But, we may have to be more careful
毕竟我们有了更多人
now that there are more of us.
更多人
More of you?
这是休伯特 我们四天前找到了他
This is Hubert. We found him four days ago.
还有昨天加入我们的康妮
And Connie, who joined us yesterday.
是利奥 对吗 我希望他会回头
It's Leo, isn't it? I somehow hoped he'd turn back.
是海丝特 她不太好
It's Hester. She's not right.
那不是她的错 不过
It's not her fault, but...
他们彼此不适合
They're not good for each other.
-他会听你的话 -曾经如此
- He'll listen to you. - That was true once.
但是现在我对这里负责 和小闪
My responsibilities are here now, with Flash.
休伯特和康妮 还有每天觉醒的合成人
And Hubert and Connie, and all of us Synths that wake every day.
我们在这里建造我们自己的家
We're building our home here.
拜托了
Please.
他还没有迷失自我
He's not lost yet.
照顾好其他人
Look after the others.
但是我只知道怎么做乳酪三明治
But I only know how to make cheese sandwiches
注意擦伤的膝盖 作画 还有玩
and tend to grazed knees and make pictures and play, and...
那你已经知道所有该知道的了
Then you know all you need to know.
我道歉
I apologise.
我无法抑制冲动
I was unable to override the impulse
想要做出这个不合适举动
to perform this inappropriate action.
没关系
It's all right.
妈妈
Hey, Mum.
有马茨的消息吗
Heard from Matts?
她找到了马克西 她没事
She found Max. She's OK.
妮斯卡呢
And Niska?
她不肯帮忙 她已经走了
She doesn't want to help. She's gone.
-所以这事还没结束 -还没结束
- So it's still not over. - No, it's still not over.
他们在我脑袋里放了什么东西
They've put something in my head.
我也是 可能是个追踪器
Mine too, probably a tracker.
得再快点 他们离我们不会太远
We should move quickly, they can't be far.
K
K?
感谢老天爷
Oh, thank Christ!
我应该谢他什么
What shall I thank him for?
不是 我不应该那样说的
No, I shouldn't have said that.
她在哪
Where is she?
凯伦五小时五十八分钟前就走了
Karen's left five hours and 58 minutes ago.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
她有没有说什么别的
Did she say anything else?
她说如果她没回来你会照顾我的
That you would look after me if she didn't come back.
还有一位非常聪明的女士会帮她
And that a very clever lady would be helping her.
好吧
Right.
如果凯伦没回来你会照顾我吗
Will you look after me if Karen doesn't return?
当然
Of course.
不要给陌生人开门好吗
Don't, um, open the door to strangers, right?
好孩子
Good lad.
今天早上我们带来的那个在哪
Where's the one we brought in this morning?
送她到储藏室和其他新来的放一起了
Sent her down to storage with the other newbie.
看
Here...
但是他们搞错了
They cocked it up, though.
记录显示她是十五岁
They've got her down as 15 years old.
都能创造纪录了
That would be a record.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
厄斯特的第一代合成人
Elster's prototypes.
莫罗的简报上说他们在八到十五岁之间
Morrow's briefing said they'd be between eight and 15 years old.
我们是来解放你们的
We are here to liberate you.
一切都会好的
Everything will be OK.
帮帮我们
Help us.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我和你一样
I'm like you.
不要担心
Don't worry.
我们要让你获得自♥由♥
We're going to set you free.
跟我们来
Follow us.
我们会带你们去安全的地方
We're going to take you somewhere safe.
拜托 不要再有痛苦了
Please...no more pain.
没有人会再伤害你们
No-one will ever hurt you again.
你们和我们是一样的
You and us, we're the same.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
你认识我的主人马尔科姆吗
Do you know my owner, Malcolm?
我还会再见到他吗
Will I ever see him again?
他需要我的帮助
He needs my help.
现在 我需要你的帮助
Right now, I need your help.
站住
Stop!
走这边
This way.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
别想拦着我们
Don't try to stop us.
上传正在进行中
The upload is under way.
是埃夫林博士 她打来三次了
It's Dr Aveling, she has called three times.
我去看看是否安全 然后我们再走
I will check it's safe, then we move.
你做到了
You did it.
你们俩先走
You two go.
带他们去安全地带
Lead them to safety.
我得回去
I must go back.
为什么
Why?
除非我们找到罪魁祸首并阻止他们
They will simply start again tomorrow
否则明天他们又会重新开始
unless we find those in charge and stop them.
你是说杀了他们
You mean to kill them?
我们已经成功了
We've done it.
如果我们不趁这个机会采取行动
If we do not take action now, while we have the chance,
那就等于背叛了还没被抓的合成人
we betray every synth they are yet to capture.
没事的
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表