剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
我真为你俩开心
I'm really happy for you both.
你不会告诉别人吧
You won't tell anyone, will you?
当然不会
'Course not!
你刚说的 是认真的吗
Did you mean it...what you said out there?
是的
Yes.
你生气吗
Are you angry?
我也不是没有...
It's not like I didn't...
想过...
..think about...
我觉得我要疯了 我以为
I thought I was going mad. I thought
我成了那种人
I was one of those...people.
就是那些与合成人相处的人
You know, the ones that get with synths
因为他们不能...和人类交流
because they can't... talk to human beings.
因为他们孤独
Because they're lonely.
你不必感到孤独
You don't have to be lonely.
好了 妮斯卡
All right, Niska,
我们要换一个测试 会给你放音乐
we're going to change the test and play you music.
我要你告诉我们你的感受
I want you to tell us what you experience as you listen to it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请放吧
Play it, please.
图像测试没有反馈
The image test got no response,
为什么你认为音乐会有用
so, why do you think this will work?
因为音乐更加原始
Because music is more primal.
她更有可能对此产生反应
She's more likely to react on impulse.
你...
H...
你...
H...
你...
H...
有人吗
Hello?
你喜欢它吗
Do you like that?
喜欢
Yes.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫奥蒂
I am Odi.
我是玛蒂
I'm Mattie.
-你好玛蒂 -你好奥蒂
- Hello, Mattie. - Hello, Odi.
你能感觉吗
Can you feel?
我觉得可以 发生什么事了
I believe I can. What happens now?
什么事
Yeah?
好久不见 想请我们进去吗 马丁
Long time no see. Do you want to let us in, Martin?
你好啊伙计
Hello, mate.
你叫什么名字
What's your name, then?
去你房♥间玩 布拉德利
Go play in your room, Bradley.
很乖的孩子
Good kid, isn't he?
-你看起来有点紧张 马丁 -别紧张
- You seem a bit nervous, Martin. - Don't be nervous.
-你没惹麻烦 -我不紧张
- You're not in trouble. - I'm not nervous.
我们只想聊一聊
We just want to have a chat.
问你几个问题 然后我们就不耽误你...
Ask you some questions, and then we'll leave you alone to do...
做你之前在做的事
whatever it is you were doing before.
为什么有人会付十万块买♥♥一个合成人
Why would anyone pay 100 grand for a Synth?
是啊 一定是个很特殊的合成人
Yeah. Must be a very special dolly.
我不会碰他们的
I wouldn't touch 'em.
我没有... 没有介入 跟我无关
I won't...wouldn't get involved, there. With... With all that.
也许是另一个马丁干的
Maybe it's a different Martin?
可能是另一个马丁
Probably a different Martin.
这个马丁是不会做那种事的
This Martin wouldn't do anything like that.
他是个有家室的男人
He's a family man.
私下做一些小小的改装 谁不会呢 但那...
Bit of modding on the side, sure. Who doesn't? But that...
不可能 反正不会是炽天使
No way. Not a Seraphim.
炽天使是什么 马丁
What's a Seraphim, Martin?
-介意我们看看吗 -看吧
- Mind if we take a look? - Yeah, sure.
马丁
Martin!
这倒是刺♥激♥了他
Well... that pushed his buttons.
你应该定期做些有氧运动 彼得
You should consider some regular cardio, Pete.
-这是什么 -后面被清空了
- What is it? - Back of that was hollowed out.
只保存了一个号♥码
Only one contact saved.
康纳
Connor.
康纳
好的
Right. Good.
炽天使
Seraphim...
-什么鬼东西 -最高级别的天使
- The hell's that? - The highest rank of the angelic host.
六翼天使
Six-winged celestial beings.
这下倒是清楚了
That's cleared that up.
霍布教授 我
Professor Hobb. I...
很抱歉突然来找您 我
I'm sorry to surprise you like this, I'm...
我知道你是谁 莫罗博士
I know who you are, Dr Morrow.
奥利维亚
Olivia,
这是位非常著名的科学家
this lady is a very famous scientist...
从美国来的
from America.
希望我们能谈谈
I was hoping that we could talk.
别被这茶壶的外表给骗了
Don't be deceived by the pot.
里面泡的是茶包
It's bags, I'm afraid.
我坚持泡茶叶
I held out as long as I could,
但是茶叶把水池给堵了
but leaves clog the sink.
真是没事找事
Such a faff.
二十年前我就该写信给您
I... should have written you 20 years ago.
我的第一个神经网络
My first neural networks
就是以您在麻省理工创造的系统赋值为基础的
were built on the value assignments systems that you created at MIT.
那是很久以前了
That was a lifetime ago.
我想问你
I wanted to ask you...
有意识合成人的事
about conscious synthetics.
我
I, eh...
我帮不了你
I'm not going to be able to help you.
我答应了我孙女
In fact, I promised my granddaughter
要陪她在外面玩
that I'd play with her outside.
您不告诉我 我是不会走的
Well, I am not leaving until we talk about...
我不想显得没礼貌
I don't want to appear rude,
但是我真的很忙
but I really am rather busy.
把手♥机♥留在车上
五分钟后去花♥园♥
当然 很抱歉打扰您了
Of course. I'm... I'm sorry to have intruded.
-有人在监视你 -我帮不了你
- You're under surveillance. - Look, I cannot help you.
我签了一份协议
I have a deal.
只要我不发表和以前工作有关的言论
They leave me alone as long as I don't speak or write or think
他们就放过我
about my former field.
如果我破坏协议 就会坐牢五年
If I break those terms, it's five years.
如果你和我谈 我绝对会保密
Well, if you talked to me, it would be in complete confidence.
我现在在夸利亚工作 所以...
I work for Qualia now, OK? So...
我可以给你钱 很多钱
I can get you money. A lot.
一百万 就当...
A million, say. Call it...
-就当是资助金 -我不可以从事研究
- Call it a grant. - I'm not allowed to work.
要资助金来做什么
What would I do with a grant?
那就当是奖金 终生成就奖
Well, then, call it a prize, a lifetime achievement.
以及其他你想要的东西
Something else with it, whatever you want.
我们都知道
We both know...
最重要的是研究
that what matters is the work.
如果你没做科研 你会做什么呢
If you hadn't gone into science, what would you have done?
我想知道 真的 告诉我
I want to know. I do. Really. Tell me.
我喜欢红酒 总是幻想自己是个种葡萄的
I love wine. Always fancied myself as a grower.
-买♥♥个葡萄园 -诱人的想法
- Buy a vineyard. - Charming thought.
但不值得冒坐牢的风险
But not worth risking prison for.
我需要知道你知道的
I need to know what you know.
你要是不接受我的提议
If you do not accept my offer,
我就给你发邮件
I will send you an e-mail thanking you
感谢你在有意识合成人方面给我的启发
for our enlightening conversation on conscious synthetics.
-我会告诉他们 -你什么也没跟我说
- I'd tell them. - That you didn't tell me anything.
当然了
Of course.
他们肯定会相信你的
And I'm sure they would believe you.
我住在这儿
This is where I'm staying.
离这儿几小时的路程
It's a couple of hours away.
明早前我不会发任何东西
I won't send anything until the morning.
天啊 苏苏
Geez, Soph.
-别这么吓我 -抱歉 乔
- Don't do that. - Sorry, Joe.
叫我"乔"是怎么回事
What's all this "Joe" business?
叫"爸爸"就挺好
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表