剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
May I take your coat, madam?
好 谢谢
Yes, please.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
雅典娜
Athena!
他们跟我说这酒好
They tell me this wine is good.
我不懂酒
I don't really know anything about wine.
好喝就够了
I mean, it tastes nice.
你试试
What do you think?
还行
It's OK.
-你懂酒吗 -不懂
- You a wine person? - No.
很贵
Well, it's expensive.
总之 很高兴见到你
Anyways, it's good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
我点好菜了 希望你不会介意
I ordered for us. I hope that's all right.
我一般不会这么做 但是这家餐厅
Normally I wouldn't do that, but this place,
他们做的鲈鱼就是好吃...
they do something with the sea bass that it's just...
如果你不试一试 我会很伤心的
It would break my heart if you didn't get a chance to try it.
没事
That's fine.
你喜欢吃鲈鱼吗
You're a sea bass person?
等会就知道了
I guess we'll find out.
奥蒂
Odi?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要出去 玛蒂
I need to get out, Mattie.
你不能把我留下
And I don't think you're allowed to keep me here.
你知道你要去哪吗
Do you know where you're going?
知道
Yes.
这里以前是乔治的家
This was George's house.
你不是很了解你父亲 是吧
You didn't know him very well, your father?
他和我妈妈很早就分开了
He split from my mom pretty early on.
她一个人把你养大的吗
She raised you by herself?
不 其实她大多时间都在吸毒
No, she mostly did heroin by herself, actually.
是国家把我养大的
I was... raised by the state,
一直出入于寄养机构
in and out of the foster system
直到十七岁被人收养
till I landed on my parents at 17.
他们的儿子死了
Their sons died.
肌肉萎缩症
Muscular dystrophy.
眼睁睁地看着疾病逐渐吞噬你的孩子
Takes your kids bit by bit, makes you watch while it does it.
你从来没看过我的封面报道吧
You've never read a cover story on me, have you?
我关心的是你的研究 而不是你的私生活
I care about your work, not your private life.
我懂了
I got that vibe.
我喜欢你这点
It's one of the things I like about you.
看起来很可口
Looks delicious.
我们敬什么一杯
What shall we drink to?
鲈鱼
The sea bass.
敬意识转移怎么样
How about consciousness transference?
干杯
Cheers.
你一直在监视我
You've been spying on me.
我们远程追踪所有员工的工作站
We remotely track the work stations of all our employees
坦白说 你这深夜购物行为让我很担心
and, frankly, I'm concerned about your late-night shopping decisions.
我雇你不是干这个的
It's not what I hired you to do.
-这简直太... -怎么
- That is...that is just... - What?
肆意侵犯你的隐私吗
A gross intrusion of your personal privacy?
你以为我是怎么谋生的
How do you think I make my living?
我只是在默默考虑要不要解雇你
I'm just quietly mulling over whether or not I should fire you.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得那样会酿成大错
I think it would be a huge mistake.
-为什么 -因为我就要研究出如何把意识
- Why? - Because I'm about to crack how to transfer consciousness
转移到机器中
into a machine.
-人类意识 真正的意识 -对
- Human consciousness? Real consciousness? - Yeah.
整体复♥制♥
Like entire replication?
你可以把我的本质放到电脑里
You could just take the essence of me and put it into a computer?
我可以把它放到一具身体中
I could put it into a body.
你可能还无法凭空造出一个有意识合成人
You may not yet be able to create a conscious synth out of nothing,
但意识转移
but consciousness transference,
已经是下一步飞跃了
that is the next big leap forward.
要是我解雇你呢
And if I fire you?
会有别人雇我这么做 二十年之后
Someone else will hire me to do it and, in the next 20 years,
夸利亚就会和贝塔麦克斯[盒式录像带]
Qualia will be mentioned in the same sentence
和激光光盘一样被淘汰了
as laserdiscs and Betamax.
但我为什么需要你
But why do I need you?
我有你全部的研究成果
I have all your research.
我付了钱 它是我的
I paid for it. I own it.
我服务器上的一切都是我的
Everything on my servers is mine.
一切
Everything.
让我
Well, let me...
帮你成为研究出如何长生不老的公♥司♥领袖
help you be the head of the company that figured out how to cheat death.
我只需要更多时间
I just need more time...
还有正确的合成人
and the right synths.
正确的合成人
The right synths?
大卫·厄斯特的第一代合成人
David Elster's prototypes.
他给他们写了原始的意识代码
He wrote the original consciousness code for them.
他们还活着
They're still alive.
他们在某个地方秘密生活着
They're out there somewhere, living in secret.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
因为利奥·厄斯特在保护他们
Because Leo Elster has been protecting them.
大卫·厄斯特的孩子
David Elster's kid?
他死了
He died.
大卫·厄斯特让他复活了
David Elster brought him back.
合成人科技 数字化记忆
Synth tech, digitised memories,
有了他们我们就能成功
have them, have us.
那些合成人还在英国吗
And these synths, they're in the UK?
应该是
I believe they are.
好
Ok.
敬长生不老
To cheating death.
看起来这儿没人住了
It doesn't look like anyone lives here now.
你喜欢住在这儿吗
Did you like living here?
没有喜欢不喜欢
I didn't like it or dislike it, it...
我属于这里
was just where I belonged.
是啊 这就叫家
Yeah, it's called a home.
我记得他的死
I remember his death.
我记得什么都感觉不到
I remember feeling nothing.
但现在我有感觉了
I feel something now.
之前的事很抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
我也是
Me, too.
索菲的事我们会弄明白的
We'll figure Sophie out somehow.
我们不是坏家长
We're not bad parents.
其实我们可以当好家长
In fact, we can be quite good parents on the day.
-你好 -晚上好
- Hello. - Good evening.
托比·霍金斯邀请我来此处
I was invited to these premises by Toby Hawkins.
想上来吗
Do you want to come up?
现在把乘法转化一下
Now bring over the multiplication.
就这样吗
Is that it?
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
我就是那样设定的
I'm just built that way.
十分感谢
Well, thanks a lot.
我本来肯定没法及格的
I was totally going to fail this.
你想再待一会儿吗
Hey, do you want to stay for a bit?
我们可以看看电视什么的
We can watch some TV or something.
好啊
Yes.
我就再待一会儿
I'll stay.
你好 请问是谁邀请你来此处的
Hello. May I ask, who were you invited to this premises by?
晚上好 我是公共事业合成人
Good evening. I'm a mark-five utility model.
户主在吗
Is the homeowner present?
苏菲 去楼上玩
Soph, go and play upstairs.
-好吧 当然 -我是来抄电表的
- Yes, sure. - I'm here to read the electricity meter.
您是否允许我继续
Do I have your permission to proceed?
当然
Sure.
关门 快上去
Shut the door. Go on.
电表在里面
The meter's in there.
你笑得很好看
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表