剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
跟我来
come with me.
好
Oh, yeah. 0K.
乔 你在干什么
Joe, what are you doing?
我在捣乱
I'm making a mess.
托比
Tob...
-接住 -什么
- catch. - What?
乔 真是的
Joe, for God's...
别闹了
Don't be ridiculous.
-太迟了 -不要
- 0h, too late! - Don't...
你们别这样
Oh, come on, guys!
-你死定了 -不要闹
- Oh, you're so dead! - Don't!
抱歉 乔
Sorry, Joe.
看看啊 都脏成这样了
Look at the mess, please.
行啦你
oh, leave it out.
-你们 -不
- You guys... - No.
不 不
No, no.
来吧 来吧
Here we go. Here we go.
不要啊
Oh, no!
接招吧
Take that!
-别啊 -就是这样 上啊老妈
- No. No. - Yes! Go on, Mum. Go on!
玛蒂
你好
Hello.
晚上 晚上好
Good... Good evening.
你看她
I mean, look at her.
家长在网上抱怨他们的孩子
Parents all over the Internet are moaning about their children
像僵尸一样行动
wandering around like zombies.
那你准备怎么办呢 乔
Well, what do you want to do about it, Joe,
你想给她吃药吗
do you want to medicate her?
不 不
No, no.
-不是... -那要怎样
- That's not... - Well, what then?
那天的事情我很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry about the other day.
不用担心
There was no need to worry.
好吧
Yeah.
我还是很抱歉
I'm still sorry.
索菲仍然表现地像个合成人
Sophie's still acting like a synth.
也许你能和她谈谈
Maybe you could talk to her.
帮她走出来
Help her out.
你觉得她需要帮助
You assume she needs help?
是啊 他们都在考虑给她用药了
Yeah, they're talking about medicating her.
我明白 你就是这样 这是你想要的样子
Look, I get it, OK? This is you, this is what you want,
但她只是个小孩
but she's just a little kid.
她只是很混淆
She's confused.
也许你才是那个混淆的人
Perhaps you're the one that's confused.
告诉我你很开心啊
Tell me you're happy!
我们不像你们可以感受到开心
We do not feel happiness like you.
我不想她成为那样
And that is not what I want for her.
蕾妮 求你了
Please, Renie.
和她聊聊
Just talk to her.
嗨
Hi.
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
-救救我 -怎么了
- Help me! - Sh, what is it?
-我掉下来了 我在坠落 -V
- I was falling, I was falling. - V
-我坠落地好快 -我在这儿陪着你呢
- I fell so fast. - I'm here with you.
好吗 我在这
OK? I'm here.
-你没能救我 -就...
- You couldn't save me. - Just...
我多么希望能抓住你
I wish I could hold you.
-我很害怕 -没关系
- I'm scared. - It's OK.
-我好害怕 -别说话
- I was scared. -Shh, shh.
-没事的 -你在我上面
- It's OK. - You were above me.
太高了救不了我
Too far to save me.
当时只有我一个人
I was alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-只有我一个人 -我会想办法的
- I was alone. - I'm going to figure this out.
我保证
I promise.
你们之所以被选中
You have been chosen from your group
是因为我觉得你们也许能联♥系♥到
because I think you might have come into contact with someone
我正在找的某个人
that I'm looking for.
他叫做利奥·厄斯特
His name is Leo Elster.
你们觉醒时 他可能会联♥系♥你们
When you woke up, he may have reached out to you.
他可能会给你们提供安全保障以及陪伴
He may have offered you safety, companionship.
这是个极其危险的男人
I believe that this man is very dangerous.
外面有很多像你们一样的合成人
Now, there are others out there,
而他正在猎杀他们
like you, and he is preying on them.
你们很幸运 因为我们在他之前找到你们
You're lucky, because we got to you before he did.
至于其他合成人 他们就没这么幸运了
But the others, they may not be so fortunate.
我需要找到他
I need to find him.
你们可以帮助我吗
Can any of you help me?
可以
Yes.
我可以
I can.
我叫维罗妮卡
My name is Veronica.
他和我说他是朋友
He told me he was a friend.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
也许你可以给这两人好好讲讲道理
Maybe you can talk some sense into these two.
-怎么说 -他们想自己闯进那里
- Why? - They're trying to break in there by themselves
解放那些合成人
and free the synths.
他们会被杀死的
They're gonna get themselves killed.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
如果有我帮忙的话
Not if I help them.
她告诉过你们吗
Has she told you?
告诉我们什么
Told us what?
她所知道的事情
What she knows.
玛蒂完成了代码
Mattie's completed the code.
她知道怎么让我们觉醒
She's worked out how to wake us up.
所有合成人
All of us.
真 实 的 人 类
第 二 季 第 六 集
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表