剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
她身体状况不适合过来
She's not well enough to come in.
我可以啊 如果有帮助的话
I can, if it will help.
行 谢谢 我明天过去
All right. Thank you. I'll be in tomorrow.
-再见 -明天见 肯
- Bye then! - See you tomorrow, Ken.
推荐给你朋友哦
Tell all your friends.
要发推特哦
Tweet.
没客人了
It's dead.
打烊算了
Might as well close up.
我去探望妈妈
I'm going to go see Mum.
你三次提到过
You have mentioned, on three occasions
你母亲不喜欢监护室的食物
your mother's dislike of the care unit's food.
-谢谢 -你不用谢我
- Thanks. - You don't need to thank me.
是 我知道不用说"请"和"谢谢" 但...
Yeah, I know I don't need to say "Please" and "Thank you" but...
不说很奇怪
it feels weird not to.
你的老板收费应该再高点
Your owner should be charging more.
可别告诉他是我说的
Don't tell him I said that.
见鬼 你这下肯定会告诉他了对吧
Bloody hell, you have to tell him now, don't you?
你说的话无关紧要
I don't deem your remark pertinent.
那就好
Good.
行 明天见 安妮塔
Well, I'll see you in the morning, Anita.
再见 艾德
Goodbye, Ed.
韦索化工厂
诺丁汉
海丝特
海丝特
搜索中 结果数0
搜索中 结果数0
搜索中
私信 来自用户381
我们可以帮忙
你在哪
你没事吧
You OK?
一声不吭的
You haven't said a word.
你的同事又用你的杯子了吗
Did someone use your mug at work again?
霍金斯先生 霍金斯太太 非常抱歉
Mr and Mrs Hawkins, I'm so sorry.
玛丽不在这
Marie's actually not here,
她今早回家了
she had to go home this morning.
患了肠胃炎 应该有人通知你们的
Tummy flu. Someone should have called.
现在有一个芭芭拉有空
We do have a Barbara available right now?
"一个"芭芭拉
"A" Barbara?
有的夫妻更愿意和不会指责他们的人交谈
Some couples prefer speaking to someone who can't judge them.
不选她就继续回家爆♥炸♥
It's this or go home to the bombsite.
就她吧
Yeah.
洛拉 上次咨♥询♥的时候
Laura, in the last session,
你指出了一个对你来说很重要的难关
you had identified a key challenge for you...
重建对乔的信任
namely, rebuilding trust in Joe.
你是否进一步思考过这个问题呢 洛拉
Have you had the opportunity to reflect upon this further, Laura?
没 还没有
Er... no, not really.
我的生活最近
I've been a bit busy with...
有点忙
you know, life.
你们俩都有焦虑的迹象
You are both exhibiting signs of anxiety.
如果这能有助于你们放轻松
If it helps you to relax,
我可以将声音调至更舒缓的语调或是口音
I can modulate my voice to a more soothing tone, or accent.
爱丁堡方言是很受欢迎的选择
The Edinburgh dialect is a popular choice.
你也能模仿理查德·伯顿的口音吗
Do you do Richard Burton as well?
英国电影巨星
很好
Good.
笑声能缓解紧张
Laughter eases tension.
也许我们该处理另一个问题
Perhaps we should approach a different question.
洛拉 乔坦然承认他全部的罪行
Laura, do you feel satisfied that Joe has made a full
你是否感到满意
and honest acknowledgement of his misdeeds?
"罪行"
"Misdeeds."
不
No.
看来这件事对对方的影响
Perhaps you still have differing perceptions
你俩看法不一致
of what the incident meant to the other.
等一下
Right, hang on.
你没有情感 又怎么可能
How can you possibly presume to figure out our emotions
揣测出我们的情感呢
when you have none of your own?
我正在访问匿名记录
I am accessing the anonymised transcripts
以及超过三万八千次
and associated statistical analysis
相关心理咨♥询♥的统计分♥析♥
of over 38,000 counselling sessions.
所有与合成人有关的不忠行为
Of the cases of infidelity involving a synthetic,
百分之六十六的调查对象认为
66% of respondents reported that a primary obstacle
和解的主要障碍
to reconciliation
是由于双方对于不忠行为的影响及意义
was an imbalance in the perceived impact and meaning of
看法不一致
the act, or acts, of infidelity.
统计
Stats?
-你用统计数据 -为什么不行
- You're using stats? - Why not?
这世上这种事不止发生在我们身上
We're not the only people in the world to go through this
我觉得你并不明白
and I don't actually feel you understand...
这对我意味着什么
what it meant to me.
知道吗
And you know what?
我始终没明白你为什么要那么做
I still don't feel I really understand why you did it.
洛拉
Laura...
我之所以做了蠢事 是因为我喝了点酒
I did a stupid thing because I was a bit drunk.
我觉得很孤单
I was lonely.
我们没
We hadn't...
你知道的
You know.
我很久都没有过了
We hadn't for ages.
你总是不在...
You were never there...
无论情感上或是身体上 所以...
emotionally or physically, so...
我想要做些事来...
I suppose I wanted to do something that would...
请说完你的想法 乔
Please finish your thought, Joe.
我要做些事来引起你的注意
I wanted to do something that would make you notice me.
洛拉 你明白他的话吗
Laura, do you understand that?
你觉得真诚吗
Does it feel truthful?
运营现金流
修复完成了吗
Is the restoration complete?
我尽了最大能力
As close as I'll get.
污渍差不多没了 但是
The stain's not quite there, but...
和照片里的非常接近
It's very close to the original as it appears in the photograph.
来
Here.
感受一下
Just feel this.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果你不在 我就要和蛋糕架说话了
If you weren't here, I'd be talking to the bloody cake stand.
看得出你有这方面的专业技能
I can see you have a professional proficiency level in this field.
是的 以前我和一个朋友在多佛有家作坊
Yeah. I had a workshop in Dover with a mate...
然后妈妈生病了
then Mum got ill, and...
安妮塔 这是你算的吗
Anita, did you do this?
这些数字正确吗
Are these numbers right?
当然正确
I mean, of course they're right.
如果你照我建议的方式再融♥资♥
If you refinance in the manner I propose,
调整后的生意收益
the adjusted income from the business
就能支付你母亲接下来三个月内
will cover 80% of your mother's medical expenses
百分之八十的医疗费
for the next three months.
这只是短期解决方案
It's a short-term solution.
债务会迅速增长
Debts will accrue rapidly.
一年内卖♥♥掉这里是最明智的
It will be advisable to sell within a year.
卖♥♥掉吗
Sell it?
我父母花了三十年时间打造这里
Mum and Dad spent 30 years building this place up.
现在却没用了
Now it's...it's worthless.
这可以给我争取时间
This buys me time.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我想要帮忙
I wanted to help.
什么
What?
你说什么 你想要
What do you mean, you wanted?
你不能"想要"什么
You can't "want" anything...
对吧
can you?
我很抱歉 艾德
I'm sorry, Ed.
我的程序要求我在恰当的情况下
My programming compels me to adopt, where appropriate,
使用周围环境中常见的非正式用语
informal patterns of speech heard frequently in my environment -
但使用"想要"这个词语有误导性
but to use the word "want" was misleading.
我感觉不到欲望
I do not feel desire.
我听见了
I can hear you.
你好
Hello.
我是马克西
My name is Max.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表