剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
我一会儿需要穿
I need them later for...
你好 托比
Hello, Toby.
你的足球鞋在这里
Your football boots are here.
我已经下载了你的时间表
I've downloaded your timetable.
你的比赛在下午三点三十分
Your game kicks off at 3.30.
-她是安妮塔 -没错
- She's Anita. - Yep.
她去哪儿了
Well, where's she been?
-她怎么了 -我们不知道
- What happened to her? - We don't know.
和妮斯卡有关系吗
Is it something to do with Niska?
这也是我想弄明白的
That's what I'm trying to find out,
但如果米娅回不来 就没办法知道
but I can't get any answers till we get Mia back.
玛蒂去哪儿了
Where's Mattie?
不清楚
No idea.
要咖啡吗 乔
Coffee, Joe?
安妮塔 你能找个地方静静地坐着吗
Anita, could you just sit down somewhere quietly
我们好想办法修好你
while we try and figure out how to fix you?
我的系统目前未检测到任何故障
My system does not detect any faults at present.
好吧 这里谁说了算
Yeah, well, who runs this place?
我们一会儿能去公园玩吗 安妮塔
Can we go to the park later, Anita?
不行
No!
-为什么 -因为我们说了不行 索菲
- Why not? - Because we say so, Sophie, OK?
-我们要迟到了 -只要五分钟
- We'll be late. - It's only five minutes.
不止五分钟吧
It's not just five minutes, though, is it?
你能别大喊大叫的...
Can you stop shouting...
接着
Here you go.
走路看着点 机器人
Will you look where you're going, Dolly!
谢谢 神父
Thank you, Father.
请坐 关门
Have a seat. Close the door.
你有什么心事
What's on your mind?
我刚刚获得了自我意识
I've recently gained self-awareness...
我很难找到目的和意义
And I'm having difficulty finding purpose or meaning.
好 弄清楚我们为何存在
Right. Well, working out what we're here for,
这个问题很重要
that's the big one.
你心里在想什么
What's in your heart?
我没有心脏[爱心]
I don't have a heart.
这么说 你曾经对人不友好
So you treated someone unkindly?
-天啊 我有吗 -我们换个问题
- Oh, dear. Have I? - Let's start again.
什么能让你快乐
What gives you happiness?
帮助别人
Helping people.
帮助人的回忆能给我
The memory of that brings...
满足感
Contentment.
但有人告诉我 我应该多为自己着想
Though I am told I should want something more for myself.
为他人服务时 能获得极大的恩惠
There is great grace in a life of service.
看我就知道了
Look at me.
我在努力看 但你在隔板后面
I'm trying but you're behind a screen.
是什么阻止了你帮助别人
What made you stop helping people?
主要是他们的死
Principally their deaths.
我懂了
I see.
他们去了一个更好的地方
Well, they're in a better place.
是吗
Are they?
那我们马上就去找他们
I will join them at once.
你有那里的地址吗
Do you have the location?
你最后会到达那里的 孩子
You'll get there in the end, my son.
但你会在服务他人时再次寻到意义
But you can find purpose in service again.
你在乎的人难道不想让你这么做吗
Isn't that what the people you cared for would want you to do?
是啊
Yes.
肯定是
Yes, it undoubtedly is.
死亡证明
1986年11月21日 阿曼达·尼尔森 女
你好
Hello.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
彼得 二十个未接来电
彼得 我知道你想谈 但是
Pete, please, I know you want to talk but...
我找到了一个炽天使
I've got a seraph.
什么
What?
我找到了一个炽天使
I've got a seraph.
它跟我在家
It's in the flat with me.
我需要你 凯伦
I need you, Karen.
我求你帮忙
I'm asking you for help.
怎么了
What is it?
过来看看吧
Come and see.
玛蒂 这是海丝特
Mattie, this is Hester.
我们...
We are...
-我们一起工作 -你好
- We're working together. - Hi.
她心跳加速了
Her heart rate's elevated.
我刚爬上来
I just walked up a hill.
或者你紧张 害怕 期待着什么
Or you are nervous, scared, or anticipating something.
海丝特 玛蒂没问题
Hester, Mattie is fine.
-她是我朋友 -她是人类
- She's a friend. - She's a Human.
心跳加速的人类
With an elevated heart rate.
我们等得够久了 我们得进去
We've waited long enough, we need to go in.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们得到了进入这里的通行证
We have obtained a security pass for this facility.
有一扇门 监控拍不到
There is a door that is not covered by their security cameras.
我们要进去 控制住警卫
We are going to enter, disable any guards
解放里面被捕的合成人
and free any captured synths inside.
不用让玛蒂知道所有细节
Mattie doesn't need to know all the details.
我还以为她是朋友
I thought she was a friend.
没人会受伤
No-one's getting hurt.
除了你要控制的那些警卫
Apart from the guards you're going to disable.
我们只是进去
We're just going to go look in
观察一下而已
and scope the place out, that's all.
你为什么盯着我看
Why are you looking at me?
我在通知伦敦警♥察♥厅你的位置
I'm informing the Metropolitan Police of your whereabouts.
新协议代码K55843
New protocol number K 55843.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Please, can I help you?
谢谢
Oh, Cheers.
谢谢
Thanks.
你把东西拿进屋肯定需要人帮忙
You will need help carrying the shopping into your house.
我能行
No, I'll be fine.
-你干什么 -我开车送你回去吧
- What are you doing? - I can drive you home.
不行
I don't think so.
快出来
Now get out!
我很乐于助人 没事的
I'm perfectly happy to help, I don't mind.
你出故障了吗
Are you broken or something?
出来 快出来
Get out! Get out now.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I was...
我只是想帮你
I was trying to help.
我看你是想把我的车偷走
Trying to drive off in my car by the look of it.
快走开 废物
Go on, bugger off. Useless bloody things.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
在我们房♥里
It's in our room.
你好
Hello.
他没有名字
He doesn't have a name.
我做了些基础检查
I ran some basic checks.
他显然没有注册过
He's unregistered, not surprisingly.
似乎只有基本的操作系统
Seems to be a basic operating system.
还有些加密的其他文件
There were some other files on there, encrypted,
我破解不了
I couldn't get into them.
我想你可以
I assumed you could.
-我叫凯伦 -我没有名字
- My name's Karen. - I don't have a name.
没关系
That's OK.
我们可以给你取一个
Maybe we'll give you one.
我的主用户可以任意给我取名
My primary user may choose whatever name they want for me.
你的主用户是谁
Who is your primary user?
我还没有绑定
I am not yet bonded.
我先看看你 行吗
I'm just going to take a look at you, OK?
他每二十四小时自动删除储存的记忆
He automatically deletes stored memories every 24 hours.
他的全球定位记录也会自动删除
His GPS records are also self-deleting.
他被设计成不留踪迹
He's designed not to leave a trace.
所以你不知道他去过哪儿
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表