剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
目前没有
At the moment.
它就是台机器 除非证明它不是
It's a machine until proven otherwise.
这是我的决定
That's my decision.
从现在起你有七十二小时来测试
Now. You have the next 72 hours to run the agreed tests.
观察 提问 评估这个合成人
You will observe, question, and assess this Synthetic.
一切会被记录下来 任何可接受的证据
Everything is to be recorded and everything admissible
可以由你们在论证中提出
can be referenced by you both in your arguments.
然后我来裁决
I will then make a judgment.
如果我认为它拥有意识
If consciousness is proven to my satisfaction,
它就要为谋杀安德鲁·格雷厄姆接受审判
the subject will stand trial for the murder of Andrew Graham.
否则 它就会被处理掉
If not, it will be disposed of
跟其他出故障的合成人一样
in the same way as any other malfunctioning Synthetic.
都明白了吗
Are we clear?
是
Yes.
你的"委托人"准备好了吗
Is your..."client" ready?
她准备好了
She's ready.
你将在三分钟后开始工作
Your shift will begin in three minutes.
请克里斯和德里克到办公室报告
Will Chris and Derek please report to the main office?
那个 我们...
Anyway, shall we...?
怎么样
Well?
-什么都没有 -继续放
- Nothing. - Keep going.
你好 你是蕾妮吗
Hi. You're Renie?
我叫托比
I'm Toby.
我们有几门课一起上的
We're in some of the same classes.
你好 托比 有什么能帮你的吗
Hello, Toby. How can I be of assistance to you?
你想吃点我的吗
Do you want some of mine?
不用了 谢谢
That won't be necessary, thank you.
你这样做多长时间了
How long have you been doing all this?
我觉得很酷
I think it's cool.
真的 我只是
I do. I was just...
好奇
You know, wondering.
恐怕我不明白你的问题
I'm afraid I don't understand the question.
再见 托比
Goodbye, Toby.
他被合成人迷拒绝了
And he crashes and burns with the synthy!
-你好 -看看谁来了 你怎么样
- Hello! - Look who it is! How you doing?
挺好的 迫不及待想工作
Fine. Raring to go.
一切还好吗 你的
How's everything with your, er...?
父亲 好多了 谢谢
Dad. Yes, much better, thank you.
有一阵子挺危险的 不过现在都好了
It was touch-and-go for a while, but all OK now.
那太好了 今晚去酒吧吗
That's really great. Pub tonight?
当然
Definitely.
所有人集♥合♥
Right, gather around, everyone.
很高兴你回归了 沃斯警督
Good to have you back, DI Voss.
很高兴回来
Good to be back.
摆在面前的是越来越多的"异常故障"
We're looking at an increase of so-called unusual malfunctions.
上个月报告了十五起 今天早上又有一起
15 reported last month and another one more this morning.
自行车快递员合成人偏离原定线路
Bike courier synth. Cycled off course
沿着主路骑向了错误的方向
and started going the wrong way down a main road.
整个过程似乎是这样
This is the way it seems to go -
主用户报告异常行为 合成人擅离职守
primary user reports strange behaviour, synth goes AWOL,
等我们到了
by the time we arrive,
合成人不见了 用户改口了
the synth's gone and the owner changes their story.
应该是保险诈骗
We're thinking insurance scam.
需要我去调查这个快递员吗
Should I get onto this courier one?
别担心 我来负责 还有什么
No, don't worry, I'm on that. What else?
有人专偷供应链中的特定部件
We're seeing supply-chain thefts of specific parts.
奇怪的是从来不偷完整的合成人
Interestingly, never full synths.
凯伦 看看文件 赶上进度
Karen, um...have a look at the file and get up to speed.
-好的 -谢谢大家
- 'Course. - Thanks, everyone.
-你还好吧 -我很好 别担心了
- You OK? - I'm fine. Stop worrying.
这明显不只是保险诈骗
Obviously, it's a bit more than an insurance scam.
你想不想出外勤 抓坏蛋
What do you think about getting out and feeling a few collars?
那个快递员吗
The courier?
不 记得我之前念叨的转手高价合成人的黑客吗
No. Remember that head-cracker I was banging on about, pricey synths?
记得
Yeah.
我们去会会他
Let's pay him a visit.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
拜托
Please.
你说啊
Well...?
我要先确定能信任你
I need to know I can trust you.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我这样...
Being this...
做我自己...
Being me...
是很危险的
..is dangerous.
做什么自己
Being what?
我是合成人 但我已经觉醒了
I am a synthetic...but I'm awake.
拥有意识
Conscious.
什么意思
What do you mean, conscious?
在某些方面 我和你一样
I'm just like you...in some ways.
有些方面又完全不同
Different in others.
但我能思考 有感觉 有情感
But I can think...sense, feel.
会关心
Care.
我能喜欢东西
I can like things.
喜欢人
Like people.
那你是被改装过吗 还是...
So, were you...were you modded, or...?
不
No.
你是被设计成这样的吗
Someone made you like this?
是的
Yes.
你真的叫安妮塔吗
Is Anita even your name?
米娅
Mia.
我叫米娅
It's Mia.
不 我...
No, I, er... Huh!
这太... 抱歉
It's too... I'm sorry.
埃德 别这样
Ed, please!
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you.
不 我不想知道
No, you know what? Er...I don't want to know, all right?
不管这是怎么回事 我都不想知道
Whatever it is, I don't want to know.
我要说出我的想法
I'm going to say this
如果你不愿意 我们以后就再也不会见面
and then you'll never have to see me again, if that's what you want.
我喜欢你胜过我这辈子见过的
I like you more than anything I've ever seen,
听过的 和触碰过的一切
or heard, or touched.
和你在一起时 平凡的小事都会变得更美好
Everything normal is bigger and brighter when I'm with you.
你让一切变得...
You make everything...
更有意义
..More.
她没什么反应
She's not giving you much.
他不知道该找什么
He doesn't know what he's looking for.
有点反应也好啊
Something would be nice.
我们在尝试证明她有意识
We're trying to prove consciousness,
-而不是她跟我们一样 -你总得证明点啥啊
-not that she's the same as us. - You have to prove something.
我和我的委托人谈谈
Let me talk to my client.
妮斯卡 你看到了什么
Niska, what can you see?
痛苦
Misery.
你有什么想法和感觉
And what are you thinking? What are you feeling?
这怎么会有用 都是抽象的东西
How is this useful? It's all abstract.
-又能证明什么呢 -我能不能...
- What does it prove? - Can I...?
这是个测试
It's a test.
已被证实能测量人类的反应和情感
It's a test proven to measure human reaction and emotion.
我们应该会看到某些反应
We are accustomed to seeing some kind of response.
你希望我表现得更像人类吗
You want me to be more like a human?
不 不是...
No. No, that's not...
有意无意地对亲近的人残忍♥
Casually cruel to those close to you,
却为不曾相识的人物照片而痛哭
then crying over pictures of people you've never met?
真是多任务处理啊
Talk about multitasking!
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
拜托 我们是警探对吧
Oh, come on! We're detectives, aren't we?
-你是怎么... -有很多迹象
- How did you...? - Lots of things.
你们的眼神 今早没有拥抱
Looks, no hug this morning,
刻意不关注你
dropping you off on the high street.
侦察得很到位
Well, nice police work.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表