剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
我叫安妮塔·霍金斯
My name is Anita Hawkins.
读数显示她是普通合成人
This reading shows that she's an ordinary Synth.
现在我们可以确定人类永远不会接受
Now we know for certain that humans will never accept
有意识合成人和人类平等
conscious Synthetics as their equals.
我们要是放她走 她向上级报告
We let her go, she reports us,
夸利亚的警力就会翻三倍 我们就完了
Qualia triple their security, we're done.
我需要点时间
I need some time.
你好
Hello.
吉妮已经死了
Jenny has died.
但你有意识了 就意味着你可以有想法
But you're conscience now, it means you want things.
只需想清楚是什么就好
You just have to figure out what.
这是让合成人有意识的代码
It's the code that makes things conscious.
天 马茨
Shit, Mat.
-我得找到利奥 -我们是搭档
- I need to find Leo. - We're partners.
如果我们这么做了 一切就不一样了
If we did this, that changes.
我找不到他 但他可以找到我
I can't find him, but he can find me.
为人父母是人生中的一大乐事
Being a parent is one of life's greatest joys -
和孩子分享你的爱
sharing your love with a child,
看着他们长大
watching them grow.
但并非所有孩子都能长大
But not every child grows up.
我们无法改变这点
We can't change that.
但我们能帮助你
But we can help.
这是贾斯帕
Meet Jasper,
会学习 会感受 会爱的有意识合成人
a conscious Synthetic who learns, feels and loves.
身体每年升级 一家人可以一起成长
With an updated body each year, your family can grow together.
夸利亚 为你创建更光明的未来
Qualia, building your brighter future.
你不应该在这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
别逗了
No kidding.
你雇我时可没有告诉我
You didn't tell me when you hired me
你想让我帮你创造有意识的孩子
that you wanted me to help you create conscious children.
这是你的计划吧
That's the plan, right?
你我在做的事情 并非毫无关联
What you're doing and what I'm doing, they're not unconnected.
是的
No,
它们并非毫无关联
they're not unconnected.
你觉得我不会有伦理方面的担忧吗
You didn't think that I would have ethical concerns?
你去过儿科病房♥吗 雅典娜
Have you ever been on the paediatric wards, Athena?
见到过照顾白血病患儿的家长吗
0r seen a family take care of a kid with leukaemia...
问问他们的感受
..And then ask them how it felt
要放弃所有希望与梦想
to give up every single hope and dream
二十四小时不眠不休
so they could work 24 hours
只为让自己的孩子
around the clock to make their child's passage
赴死时能少一丁点痛苦
into death a tiny bit more bearable?
我见过
Cos l have,
我想到了一个解决办法
and I've come up with a solution.
合成人儿童不是解决办法
Synth children aren't the solution.
有意识的合成人儿童
Conscious Synth children,
他们没有我们的缺点 也不消耗我们的资源
who'll have none of our weaknesses and need none of our resources.
你不能用科技解决人类的问题
You cannot fix humanity's problems with technology.
我们可以用科技解决所有问题
We can fix every problem with technology.
这项服务你收多少钱
How much are you charging for this service?
对于需求紧迫的人 分文不取
We won't charge a cent to those really in need.
那些需求没那么紧迫的人呢
What about those not most in need?
最终
Well, eventually,
当必要的严格审查完成后
when the necessary due diligence has been done,
我们会限♥量♥发行
we will make them available on a limited basis.
你觉得人们对此会有什么反应
How do you think people are really going to react to this?
实际上 我有一个好主意
Actually, I have a pretty good idea.
我们的一位科学家有类似的忧虑
One of our scientists had similar concerns,
他放走了第一批
and he released the first batch.
有十几个 我们跟踪了它们
About a dozen got away and we tracked them.
你是说你让这些东西在外边晃悠
You mean you have these things walking around out there?
大部分都乖乖待在加州呢
Most of them are in California doing fine.
大部分
Most?
有几个失联了
We lost signal on a few.
我的天
Oh, God.
我需要你 莫罗博士
I need you, Doctor Morrow.
没有你 我不能让这些合成人有意识
I can't make these Synths conscious without you.
-去死吧 -不要放弃吉妮
- Go to hell. - Don't walk out on Ginny.
-我没有 -我拥有她
- I'm not. - I own her!
她储存在我的服务器 我的地盘
She's stored on my server, she lives in my house.
我的手下可以复♥制♥出上千个她
l have people who can replicate her a thousand times over.
多亏了你 我们离将她与合成人绑定更近了一步
Thanks to you, we're closer to being able to bond her with the Synths.
第一批里会植入她的模板
And the first wave will have her template inside of them.
我们大概会先做一百个
I mean, we'll probably do 100 at first -
先生产一小批
a small batch, you know?
给充满爱的家庭
For loving families.
她就像又有了父母一样
It'll be like she has parents again...
还有兄弟姐妹 自己的人生
and siblings, and a life...
只是不和你在一起而已
..Just not with you.
或者你可以和我合作
Or you can work with me
我们可以让世界变得更美好
and we can change the world for the better.
意识转移绝对是天才之举
I mean, consciousness transference was a stroke of genius.
雇你真是再正确不过了
l was so right in hiring you.
别让我后悔这个决定
Don't make me start to regret that.
你好 洛拉
Hello, Laura.
我还以为是妮斯卡
I thought you were Niska.
抱歉我不记得你们搬家了
I'm afraid I have no recall of your decision to relocate.
我去了你们的旧家 然后被指引到这里
I went to your former home and was redirected here.
你把备用钥匙放在同样的地方
You keep the spare key in a similar place.
我想最好不要吵醒孩子们
I thought it better not to wake the children.
妮斯卡是谁
Who is Niska?
米娅 你还好吗
Mia, are you OK?
我的名字是安妮塔
My name is Anita.
要喝咖啡吗 洛拉
Would you like some coffee, Laura?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
米娅 你在里面吗
Mia, are you in there?
我很抱歉 洛拉 我不明白你的问题
I'm sorry, Laura, I don't understand the question.
谢了
Cheers.
你迷路了
You're lost.
其实我是在找一个绝密的藏身所
I'm actually looking for a top-secret hideout.
-你知道这样的地方吗 -也许
- Do you know any? - Might do.
罗宾汉 这就是你们的藏身所吗
So, Robin Hood, is that your forest lair?
这里是我们的基地
We're using that as our base,
但不远处还有一个瞭望台
but there's a lookout a little further along.
-我们现在要去那里 -瞭望什么
- We're going to go there now. - Looking out to what?
你一会儿就知道了
You'll see.
电♥话♥里你说你有消息
0n the phone you said you had news.
什么消息
What was it?
等下你就知道了
You'll see.
洛拉
Laura!
有人看见过她吗
Has anyone seen her?
我不能告诉你调查的任何信息
I can't give you details of an ongoing investigation.
内哈 拜托了
Neha, please.
她孤零零一个
She's all alone.
她只有我一个人
I'm all she has.
好吧 十点钟有个简报会
Well, there's a briefing at ten o'clock,
如果有什么信息是我可以分享的
and if I find out anything I can share,
我一定告诉你
I'll let you know.
当时给我的保证呢
What guarantees have I got
说带她进去的时候一定会给她找律师
that she'll be given access to a lawyer when they bring her in?
什么都没有
None whatsoever.
他们根本不打算让她按流程来
They don't plan to bring her in operational.
再见 洛拉
Goodbye, Laura.
安妮塔 一会儿你能帮我做头发吗
Anita, can you help me do my hair later?
我想把头发拉直
I want it straight.
当然可以 索菲
Of course, Sophie.
你的头发现在就很好
Your hair's fine as it is.
但是妈妈
But mum!
妈妈 你有看到我的足球鞋吗
Hey, Mum, have you seen my football boots?
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表