剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
没错 而且我知道让合成人帮我做作业
Right. And I know it would be cheating if I got a Synth brain
是作弊行为
to help me do the work,
但如果一直完成不了
only, if I keep getting fails,
他们会把我安排到更差的班
they're going to put me in a lower group.
利用合成人完成作业是作弊行为
It is cheating to use a Synth to complete the assignment.
但也许我可以教你公式
But perhaps I can help you work out the formula.
是吗 你等会儿可以来我家
Yeah? You can come to my house later if you want.
行
Ok.
他们说你想跟我谈谈
They said you wanted to talk to me.
我没想把你卷进来
I didn't choose to get you involved in this.
如果你受伤了 请不要怪我
It's not my fault if you've been hurt.
你很真实
You are very realistic, you know.
很会找借口
Right down to the excuses.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你明白原因
You can understand why.
我不明白
No, I can't.
我从不骗人
I don't lie, ever.
有没有你不想保密
Are there things you choose not to keep secret?
但可能会害死你的事情
Things that could get you killed?
没有
No.
那就很容易开诚布公了
Well, that must make being open a lot easier.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我不确定能不能相信你
Because I didn't know if I could trust you.
胡说
That's bullshit.
因为
Because...
你喜欢我
You liked me,
而我想让你一直喜欢我
and I didn't want you to stop.
我没有停止喜欢你
Well, I didn't.
哪怕在你离开的时候
Even when you left.
哪怕是现在
Even now.
我
I...
本可以爱你
Could have loved you.
我知道
I know.
我得走了
I have to go.
他们不会放她走的 你知道的吧
They're not going to let her go. You do know that?
假设她在某种程度上确实可以思考和感受
OK, let's just say that she can think, she can feel, in a way.
她就是一台特别的机器 一个神奇的产物
She's an extraordinary machine, an amazing creature -
这毫无疑问
there's no doubt about that.
但是权利
But...rights?
审判
A trial?
那不可能发生
It's never going to happen.
他们就在外面
They're out there.
像她一样的合成人 我们需要尽快接纳他们
The others, like her, and we need to bring them in quickly.
融入我们的道德世界
Into our moral universe.
举证责任在你
The burden of proof is on you,
恐怕你没什么铁证
and I'm afraid you've no hard evidence.
想想我说的话
Think about what I said.
康纳
Connor...?
-你怎么有我的号♥码 -线人
- How did you get my number? - Contact.
你带钱了吗
Have you got the money?
-你带炽天使了吗 -它在附近
- Have you got the Seraph? - It's close by.
怎么降价了
Why the reduced price?
用过了
Part-used.
什么型号♥
What type is it?
标准家用型号♥
Standard domestic model.
白人女性 1米78 棕发
Caucasian. Female. 5'10". Brown hair.
今天早上离开了主人的家
Walked out on its owners this morning.
跟他说
Talk to him.
彼得
Pete?
彼得
Pete?!
看看你有啥
All right. What we got?
听我说 德拉蒙德警督
Listen to me, Inspector Drummond.
你不该管这么多 明白吗
You're out of your depth - do you understand?
你会害死自己的
You're going to get yourself killed.
明白吗
All right?
滚吧
Back off.
玛蒂 我需要你帮个忙
Matty, I need your help with something.
-先抹黄油 再抹马麦酱 -别闹
- Butter first, then Marmite. - Yeah, very funny.
我需要黑进我以前工作地方的电脑系统
I need to hack into my old work's computer system.
好吧 那你需要一个远程服务器
OK... You're going to need a remote server...
一个爪勾 一些绳子
A grappling hook, some rope,
对付看守的镇静剂枪 还要一套忍♥者服
tranquilliser guns for the guards and some sort of ninja suit.
我真的需要你的帮忙
I really need your help.
你为什么想要黑你的公♥司♥
Why do you want to hack your work anyway?
我发现我的合同有点奇怪
I found something odd in my contract
玛蒂
运行中
扫描所有记录
我想知道我为什么被解雇了
and I want to know why I was fired.
我们可以进行关键词搜索
OK, we can do a key word search.
"乔瑟夫·霍金斯 大胡子笨蛋"
"Joseph Hawkins, big beardy idiot."
不知道会不会有结果
Don't know if that'll bring any results.
主题 裁员名单
发自 人力资源部
主题 回复裁员名单
有了
OK, here we go.
这是个电子邮件链 裁员名单
It's an e-mail chain, staff redundancy list...
你的名字在这
Oh, here's your name.
好吧 提交批准 批准通过
OK. Put forward for approval. Approval granted.
这就只是书面记录
This is basically just a paper trail.
从他们决定裁员
From the moment they decided to make redundancies
到你被解雇
to the moment you got shit-canned.
这些邮件地址是什么
What are these e-mail addresses here?
这些是合成人通讯
They're Synth communications.
让合成人可以发送格式化邮件的基本程序
Basic programs so Synths can send format e-mails.
但是
But...
怎么了
What?
合成人邮件应该抄送给人类账号♥
Well, Synth e-mails are supposed to copy in a human account.
他们没有抄送给任何人类 只有合成人
They haven't CC-ed anyone - it's just Synths.
这一整个环节
The whole chain,
从第一封邮件到决定让你走人
from the first e-mail to when they decided to let you go,
都是合成人经手的
it's all just Synth.
-是谁干的 -买♥♥炽天使那些人
- Who did this? - Seraphim deal.
他们知道这是个陷阱
They knew it was a setup.
-天呐 彼得 你个蠢蛋 -对不起
- Jesus Christ, Pete. You bloody idiot. - I'm sorry.
-我要带你去医院 -我没事
- I'm taking you to hospital. - I'm fine.
你有事
No, you're not.
你说得对
You were right, you know?
不管炽天使是什么
Whatever Seraphim are,
他们都不是有意识合成人
they're not conscious Synths.
拉我一把
Hold up.
我不是被管理层炒掉的 乔
I wasn't fired by management. Joe, look...
我看过这些文件
I've seen the files.
这不是遣散超额员工计划 而是缄口令
This isn't a redundancy package, it's a gagging order.
禁止以广播或书面形式公开讨论某一话题的官方命令
是出了差错
There was a glitch.
细节我不清楚
I don't know the details,
只知道有几项公♥司♥决策
only that there were a few corporate decisions
是在未经合法决策人的情况做出的
that were made without the proper authority.
我们想要纠正这一失误
We're trying to make it right.
你是想把这件事压下去
You're trying to keep it quiet.
乔 我以朋友的身份和你说
Joe, I'm saying this as a friend now,
为了你自己 在表上签字 拿着钱
do yourself a favour, sign the form, take the money.
我知道你需要钱
I know you need it.
我们就是这样沦陷的
This is how we lose, you know?
机器人不会在我们睡觉时杀掉我们
It won't be robots rising up to slaughter us in our beds,
而是在半夜 趁没人注意的时候
it's machines sending silent messages in the middle of the night
发送无声的消息
when no-one else is looking.
你说得对 我需要钱 所以我必须接受
You're right, I need the money and I have to take it.
我只是来告诉你我的想法
I just came to tell you what I think,
因为这才是人类做的事
cos that's what people do.
我预约过的
I have a reservation.
库里先生正在等你
Mr Khoury is waiting for you.
我能帮你拿外套吗 女士
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表