剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
如果我不工作 我们就只能去偷
If I don't work, we'll have to steal.
-我们都清楚这不是原因 -我不会半途而废
- We both know that's not why you do it. - I'm not going to stop.
我也不会
Nor will I.
-你在干什么 -给你一具身体
- What are you doing? - Trying to give you a body.
将你上传到一个特殊的合成人中
Uploading you into a special Synthetic.
我明白你现在还不懂
I understand things don't make sense yet,
因为你还得成长
because you have to grow.
我今早和警长谈过了 我说周一就能回去
I spoke to the Super this morning, said I'd start back Monday.
-确定你准备好了吗 -我没问题的
- Sure you're ready? - I'll be fine.
我在找一台老款D系列的合成人
I'm looking for an old D-series,
可能是几个月前送来的
might have been brought in a few months ago.
他们设计了能够让合成人拥有意识的代码
The code they made makes Synths conscious.
所以我打算搞清楚这个代码是怎么回事
So I'm going to find out how this works,
用它让他拥有意识 看看他知道些什么
use it to make him conscious, and find out anything he knows.
你跟我说过 我要为杀害那人受到制裁
You told me I should face justice for killing that man
但我想像人类一样受到审判 如果你能帮我的话
but I want to be tried as a human would be. If you'll help me.
你把它交给我们 让独♥立♥专家进行评估
You hand it over, to have an independent expert assessment.
如果她证明自己有意识 就可以受审吗
And if she proves she's conscious, does she get her trial?
-如果证明不了呢 -将它报废
- And if she fails? - We terminate it.
太平洋湾疗养院
旧金山
电梯上行
'Going up.'
-早安 莫罗博士 -你出去
- Good morning, Dr Morrow. - Leave us.
嗨 宝贝
Hello, baby.
你好呀
Hello.
我说了出去
I said leave us.
咱们必须聊聊
We have to talk.
已经三年了 雅典娜
It's been three years, Athena.
你必须放下了
You have to move on.
我也想她 每天都想
I miss her, every day.
我会想她...
I think about her and...
你真的想吗
Do you really?
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
谁都无能为力
There's nothing anyone can do!
那个...
That's...
那不是我们的女儿 不是吉妮
That's not our daughter. That's not Ginny.
我很抱歉 但我...
I'm sorry but I just...
但我不能继续这样了
I just can't do this any more.
不能继续什么
Can't do what?
我们需要听医生的
We need to start listening to what the doctors are telling us.
文件我这里都有 你只用点头
I have the documents, all you have to do is agree.
我...我要去趟英格兰
I'm, er... I'm going to England.
雅典娜 拜托了
Athena, please!
等我回来了再说
We'll talk when I get back.
如果我杀了人 你能当我的辩护律师吗
If I ever murder someone, can I have you as my defence lawyer?
这事之后 我可能就不是律师了
Well, I may not be one after this.
他们说我可以接妮斯卡的案子 但如果输了
They said I can work on Niska's case, but if we don't win,
他们会否认跟这事儿有关联
they deny any involvement.
不要有压力
No pressure then.
回去上班怎么想
How're you feeling about going back?
我从没想过我会站着工作
Well, I never thought I'd be working on the floor,
但这总算工作 不是吗
but it's a job, isn't it?
起码再就业计划不会解雇人
At least they can't sack me from a back-to-work scheme.
我必须走了
I have to go.
你确定可以送孩子们吗
Are you sure you're OK to take the kids?
当然 九点半才上班
Yeah, course. Don't have to be there till half nine.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我也想这么跟你说 但没必要
Yeah, I'd say the same to you but you won't need it.
让他们好受
Give 'em hell.
我实话实说吧
I'm going to be totally honest,
你看着还是不太好
you're still not looking that great.
好吧
Ok.
系统严重崩溃
上传中
杏仁
Apricot.
仁 仁 仁
Cot, cot, cot.
仁 杏...仁
Cot. Apri-cot.
仁 杏仁 仁
Cot. Apricot. Cot.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
I think so.
这个房♥间会测试你
This chamber will measure your reaction
对不同刺♥激♥的反应
to different types of stimulus.
不会伤害你 但有一点...
None if it will hurt, but one thing I do know...
你要试着放开自己
is you're going to need to try to open up.
什么意思
What does that mean?
表现出你的感觉 你能感觉
Show them how you feel. That you CAN feel.
一切都取决于此
Everything depends on that.
米娅
Mia?
米娅 你还好吗
Mia? Are you all right?
-怎么了 -我关心一个人
- What's wrong? - I care about someone.
一个人类
A human.
我被他看穿了...
He saw what I am...
他让我离开
...and he told me to leave.
但我不由自主地想他
But I can't stop thinking about him.
也许你该回去和他聊聊
Maybe you should go back and talk to him again?
他可能被吓到了
Maybe he was frightened.
也情有可原
That's understandable.
米娅 我们有感觉
Mia, we can feel.
我们被创造成了这样
We were made to feel.
这我们无法否认
We can't deny that.
我们得立刻离开
We need to get out now!
他走了 逃跑了
He's gone. He's escaped.
我放他走的
I let him go.
你... 什么
You... What?
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you realise what you've done?
你让我们所有人陷入危险
You've put us all in danger!
-但我... -什么
- But I... - What?
没事
Nothing.
快点 我们该走了
Come on. We need to get out now.
他会带他们来这儿的
He'll lead them straight to us.
米娅
Mia.
走吧
Come on.
我不走
I'm not coming.
你说什么 你当然得一起走
What are you talking about? Of course you are.
我要留在这里
I want to stay here.
不行 你为什么要留下
You can't. Why would you stay?
她说她对一个人类动了感情
She says she has feelings for a human.
一个男人
A man.
-什么 -没错
- What? - She's right.
谁
Who?
你咖啡店的雇主吗
The man you work for? At the cafe?
米娅 他...他不会接受你的
Mia! He... He won't accept you.
他们谁也不会
None of them can.
我必须试试
I have to try.
我想这么做
I want to.
好吧
Well...
你不能待在这房♥子里 这里不安全了
You can't stay in this house. It's not safe any more.
好
Ok.
-好吧 -利奥
- All right. - Leo?
听马克西的话
Listen to Max.
拜拜 马克西 很快就会再见面了
Bye, Maxie. I'll see you soon.
你怎么能够喜欢上人类
How is it that you can have feelings for a human?
有些人值得你这么做
Some of them are worth it.
你到底在害怕什么
What exactly are you frightened of?
你知道那东西能做什么
You know what that is capable of.
我知道你想做什么
Look, I know what you're trying to do -
悄悄地建立人♥权♥
establish Human Rights by stealth.
我也能看得出你在做什么
And I can see what you're doing, too.
典型的"他们是怪物我们是人类"想法
The "Horror", the "Monster", them and us, it's classic.
好了 百分之三的收费完全可以接受
All right. A 3% charge is perfectly acceptable.
这是一台机器 没有权利可言
This is an appliance we're talking about - with zero rights.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表