剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
What is it?
一名保安被发现死于林地中
-准备好了吗 -应该好了
- Ready? - Yeah, I think so.
我来吧
I'll do it.
-现在呢 -运行程序吧
- What now? - Just run the programme.
安妮塔 你感觉怎么样
Anita, how're you feeling?
很好 谢谢 乔
Fine, thank you, Joe.
安妮塔
Anita?
不
No.
协议代码K55843
Protocol K 55843.
米娅
Mia.
你去哪里了
Where've you been?
发生了什么
What happened to you?
-妮斯卡有麻烦了 -对
- Niska's in trouble. - Yes.
你怎么知道 你知道她在哪里吗
How did you know? Do you know where she is?
我收到一条指令 发现她后须向当局汇报
I was sent an instruction to inform the authorities if I saw her.
指令发给了所有合成人
It's been sent to all Synths.
你能取消它吗
Can you reverse it?
我们能做什么
What can we do?
她需要我们的帮忙
She needs our help.
苏苏 过来
Soph, come on.
过来
Come on.
米娅 过来
Mia, come here.
来
Come here.
我相信了他
I trusted him.
谁
Who?
一个男人
A man.
我为了他离开了他们
I left them for him.
我明白 没关系
I know. It's OK.
有关系
It's not.
利奥说得对
Leo was right.
海丝特还好吗
Is Hester OK?
她没事 完全恢复了
Yeah, she's fine, fully recovered.
利奥 米娅回来了
Leo, Mia came back.
她和我父母在一起
She's with my parents.
为什么 她怎么了
Why, what happened to her?
她又成了安妮塔 我不知道为什么
She was Anita again. I don't know why.
她应该和我们在这里
She should be here with us.
我知道 我给他们发了重载补丁
I know. I sent them an override patch,
应该能唤醒她
it should wake her up.
-你应该能和她聊聊 -你还好吗
- You'll be able to talk to her. - Are you OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你应该去看看海丝特
You should go check on Hester.
或许我也该走了
And maybe I should go.
为什么
Why?
海丝特醒来的时候说了很多
Hester had a lot to say when she woke up.
你知道这超出了你的能力
You're out of your depth, you know.
你没法打败夸利亚 利奥
I don't think you can beat Qualia, Leo,
让我害怕的是 你自己也很清楚
and what scares me is I think you know that too,
但你还是要和他们作对
but you're going to fight them anyway.
你在电♥话♥里说你有一些消息
On the phone you said that you had some news.
其实没有
There's nothing.
好吧
Ok.
玛蒂
Mattie.
给
Here.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我希望你留下来
I'd like you to stay.
是啊
Yep.
-你好 -我想和利奥讲
- Hello? - I want to speak to Leo.
他不在
He isn't here.
我知道那名保安死了
I know the security guard is dead
我知道是你杀了他
and I know you killed him.
利奥永远不会原谅你
Leo will never forgive your actions.
他已经知道了
He already knows.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
他开始很生气
He was very...angry at first,
但是他明白我们在做一件非常重要的事情
but he knows we have a very important job
而且我们必须不惜一切代价完成
and that we must complete it, no matter what.
他让我保证不会再犯 然后他原谅了我
He made me promise not to do it again and then he forgive me.
他说那就是人性
He said that's a very human trait.
他说是你教会了他
He said you taught him it.
你离开后他经常谈起你
He talked about you a lot after you left.
他当时很生气
He was very angry.
但是现在他
But now he...
根本不会谈起你了
doesn't mention you at all.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是合成人获得意识时会触发的警报系统
It's an alert system for when a Synth gains consciousness.
我就是这么找到你的 我在修改加密代码
That's how I found you. I'm changing the encryption codes.
为什么
Why?
这样利奥就再也不能使用了
So Leo can't use them any more.
下午好
Good afternoon.
您需要什么帮助
How can I help you?
你不用掩饰
You don't have to pretend.
我看得出来你是什么
I can see what you are.
你是怎么变成这样的
How did you get like this?
玛蒂帮我的
Mattie helped me.
她唤醒了我
She woke me up.
有一串代码
There's a code.
她计算出来了
She computed it.
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我试图去生活 但是
I was trying to live, but...
我感觉到的只有恐惧
all I feel is fear.
如果你要生存下去 就要更坚强些
You have to be stronger if you're going to survive.
那样怎么行
How's that going to fit?
-你需要一个 -你在干什么
- You need a... - What are you doing?
好了
Ah, there you go.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
-走 -可是你才来没多久
- Leaving? - But you only just got here.
我得和我的同类在一起
I need to be with my own kind.
等等 米娅 你不能就这么走了
Hold on, Mia. You can't just leave.
我必须走
I have to.
不
No.
米娅 等等 不要走
Mia, wait, don't go.
回到你家人那里 苏菲
Go back to your family, Sophie.
我们什么时候向上级报告他
So, when do we take this to the higher ups?
等我们了解清楚对方底细的时候
When we know what we're dealing with.
现在逼夸利亚太危险了
Too dangerous to go at Qualia too hard now.
如果这样的话 他们就会大门紧闭
If we do, they'll shut up shop.
然后他们会夺走他
And they'll take him
我们就永远不知道他们在搞什么鬼了
and we won't ever know what they're up to.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想我喜欢山姆这个名字
I'm thinking I like the name Sam.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你的名字叫山姆
Your name is Sam.
我的名字叫山姆
My name is Sam.
我很喜欢
I like it very much.
你已经和他绑定了
You've bonded yourself to him.
是的
Yes.
阿曼达·尼尔森是谁
Who's Amanda Nielsen?
你想成为另外一个人的计划吗
Was that the plan - to become someone new?
晚饭后我会收拾沙发
I'll make up the sofa after dinner,
你们可以睡床
you can have the bed.
好
Ok.
苏菲 给我递一下盐 好吗
Sophie, pass me the salt, will you?
当然 劳拉
Of course, Laura.
不要这样 正常说话
No, normally.
请给我递一下盐
Pass the salt, please.
-当然 劳拉 -是妈妈
- Of course, Laura. - Mum!
叫我妈妈 别再这样了
Call me 'Mum' and stop acting like this!
-别这样 -劳拉
- Stop it! - Laura.
苏菲
Soph,
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表