我想要帮您解决这次危机
I'd like to help solve the crisis,
但是我的权力有限
but I don't have enough power.
是的
Ja, ja?
您明白吗
Do you understand me
还是您只是一直在重复德语的"是的"
or are you just repeating the word "Yes" In German?
-是的 -陛下
- Ja, ja. - Your majesty,
您不可能简单地
you cannot make this problem
说几句"是的" 就让问题凭空消失
just go away simply by repeating yes,
尤其是在我说了那么多
after everything I...say.
现在想来...
Now I think about it...
您愿意让我来为您解除危机吗
Would you like me to solve the crisis for you?
好的
Ja!
您愿意任命我为
And would you be willing to make me
第一财政大臣兼财政大臣吗
First Lord of the Treasury and Chancellor of the Exchequer?
也就是说 让我来管理整个国家
Basically making me in charge of the entire country.
相当于 首相
A sort of Prime Minister.
什么
Was?
-不对 说另一个词 -好的
- No, the other word. - Ja?
就是这词
That's the one!
非常感谢您
Well, thank you very much,
沃波尔确实是第一任英国首相
请您在这签字
If you wouldn't mind just signing there,
正式任命
make it all official.
非常好 就这么简单
Wonderful! Well, that's that then.
还有一件事
While I think about it,
可以让国家为我买♥♥套豪♥宅♥吗
would it be OK for the country to buy me a nice big house?
作为首相的福利
You know, as Prime Minister?
没问题
No...problem.
你听懂了啊
Oh, did you understand that?
还是你只是在说你记得的英文单词
Or are you just saying some English words you remembered?
没问题
No problem?
果然如此
Yep, thought as much.
再会
Auf wiedersehen.
多亏乔治一世 沃波尔获得了霍顿庄园
That's right, Walpole got Houghton Hall thanks to George I.
1732年 乔治二世赐他
But in 1732, George II gave him
一套位于伦敦的新房♥
a new London residence.
唐宁街十号♥
Number 10 Downing Street.
所以 每位英国首相走进首相府时
So whenever the Prime Minister of Britain walks into Number 10,
都应该感谢乔治二世
he has George II to thank.
顺便问一下 你知道乔治二世死在哪吗
Oh, by the way, did you know where George II died? Mm?
死在马桶上
On the toilet.
不过也挺合适的 谁让他是"二号♥"呢
Well, only appropriate, I guess. He WAS a number two.
[number two也有"大便"之意]
糟糕历史电视台
体育大看台
大家好 欢迎收看《体育大看台》
Hello and welcome to HHTV Sport,
带您直击历史体育赛事现场
bringing you historical sports direct from the past.
今天 走进苏格兰高地
Today, it's over to Scotland
领略不同寻常的高地体育
for some unusual Highland games.
具体情况
To find out more,
请看本台从19世纪20年代发回的报道
I'll hand you over to our commentary team live in the 1820s.
今天的比赛有多项传统的
Well, today's programme features a number
苏格兰高地竞赛项目
of traditional Highland game pursuits.
有赛跑
There's the running race,
举巨石竞赛
the lifting a heavy stone competition
以及掷链球
and throwing a hammer,
最好朝着吹风笛的家伙扔
preferably in the direction of the bagpipe player.
现在觉得这么说有点过分
Feel a bit bad about saying that now.
有一项特殊的比赛吸引了我的注意
Anyhow, there's one particular event that caught my attention
有幸请到了本届冠军得主
and I have the winner here with me now.
-恭喜 杰米 -谢谢 安德里亚
- Jamie, congratulations. - Thanks, Andrea.
你赢得了一项奇怪的比赛 扭牛比赛
So, you won for the bizarrely-named twisting the cow competition.
高地竞赛快报: 扭牛比赛决出冠军
能给我们解释下比赛内容吗
Can you tell us exactly what that involves?
安德里亚 比赛就是扭下牛的四肢
Well, Andrea, it involves twisting the four legs off a cow.
-是死牛吧 -当然是死牛
- A-a dead cow? - Aye, a dead cow.
我们又不是禽兽
We're not animals!
那么请你告诉我们
And can you tell us exactly
你是如何晋级今天的决赛的
how you made it through to today's final?
我付出了很多努力
Well, I put in a lot of hard work,
不过我大多临场发挥
but mostly I did it ON THE HOOF!
[字面意思为"蹄上
抓着蹄子
On the hoof! Ha!
我想 要扭下牛的四肢肯定很难
I imagine twisting the leg off a cow is pretty difficult.
你受过伤吗
Do you get many injuries?
热身的时候 我的确撕裂过一块小牛肉
Aye, well I did tear a CALF muscle during my warm-up.
[一语双关 还有小腿肌肉的意思]
可我从来没伤到自己
But I've never been injured myself!
那么你的奖品是什么
And what was your prize for winning?
一头肥羊
Er, a fattened sheep.
好吧 那么你对明年比赛
Great. And are you confident
卫冕冠军有没有信心
about winning next year's competition?
信心满满 老子最牛
Aye, I'm quite BULLISH about it.
祝你好运 画面交还到演播厅
Good luck with that, back to the studio.
-来一口 -不用了 我吃素
- Want some? - No, that's all right. I'm vegan.
那算了
OK, fair enough.
卑劣的斯图亚特王朝
糟糕观众有话说
大家好 欢迎收看《糟糕观众有话说》
Hello and welcome to Horrible Points Of View.
我们在整理BBC的仓库时
We've just been going through the vaults at the BBC
发现了这袋斯图亚特王朝的观众来信
and have dug out this bag of letters from the Stuart era.
很多观众对新版的莎翁戏剧
A number of them concern a recent performance
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》表示疑虑
of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
有什么问题呢 观众朋友们
What's the problem, guys?
这是我最喜爱的戏剧
It's one of my absolute favourite plays,
可我去剧院观看时
but when I went along to the theatre...
惊讶地发现演朱丽叶的演员
I was shocked to find the part of Juliet being played by...
是个女的
a woman!
一个女的 扮演女性角色
I mean a woman playing the part of a woman...
简直闻所未闻
Who ever heard of such a thing?
听起来很奇怪 但在查理二世之前
It may sound strange, but up until the reign of King Charles II,
戏剧所有的女性角色都由男演员扮演
all female roles in theatre were played by men.
这一情形改变时 并不是皆大欢喜
And not everyone was happy when this changed.
斯图亚特王朝 男演员
简直难以置信 我接受了一年多的训练
I can't believe I've been training for over a year
扮演朱丽叶 可他们竟然选了个女的
to play the part of Juliet and then they give it to a woman.
一个女的 在舞台上扮演女性
I mean, a woman dressed as a woman on the stage!
这不符合常理
It just doesn't seem right.
我们将观众意见直接反馈给最高层
Well, we took the complaints right to the very top
来看看查理二世国王对此的看法
and found out what King Charles II had to say on the matter.
查理二世国王
好 很好 非常好
Marvellous! Splendid! Wonderful!
问题是什么来着
What was the question again?
下次您观看《汉娜·蒙塔娜》时
So next time you're watching Hannah Montana,
[美国青春偶像剧]
就该庆幸自己不在斯图亚特时期
be thankful you're not in the Stuart era,
否则主演就是男人了 各位晚安
or she'd be played by a bloke. Good night.
斯图亚特时期的英国演员
Those English actors thought
还以为自己生活在水深火热之中
they had it bad in the Stuart era.
跟这位法国演员相比 简直不值一提
What about this French star of the stage?
我向你保证
He had a particularly
他的最后一次演出非常不愉快
unpleasant final performance, I can tell you.
莫里哀
愚蠢的死法之
死得傻呀死得傻*
*Stupid deaths, stupid deaths
真人真事乐哈哈*
*They're funny cos they're true
死得傻呀死得傻*
*Stupid deaths, stupid deaths
下次不要到你家*
*Hope next time, it's not you
从那以后 我一直很讨厌外国佬
And I've hated foreigners ever since.
尤其是法国佬 下一位
Mm, especially the French. Next!
-名字 -莫里哀
- Name. - Moliere,
法国演员 编剧
French actor and playwright.
今天真倒霉
It's not my day, is it?
那你写什么类型的戏剧
And what sort of plays do you do?
我是喜剧之王
I was a master of comedy.
这估计会很好玩 来吧
Oh, this should be funny then. Well, come on, then.
[法语]一一道来
Renversez les haricots.
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表