*And here's the twist of fate
他教我写字*
*He had taught me how to write
所以知道我撒谎*
*So he knew I'd lied
他大叫 这不是约翰·帕尔默*
*That's not John Palmer's hand
而是迪克·特平*
*That's Dick Turpin's, He cried
本是凶残拦路强盗*
*Was a vicious highwayman
我的罪行 惊天动地*
*My crimes had brought me fame.
被邮差识破*
*Was stitched up by a postie
毫无光彩 逊毙了*
*That's not glamorous, that's lame.
不再打劫*
*No more stand and deliver
希望你记住这点*
*You'll remember this, I hope.
当你头上 套上吊绳*
*It's no fun hanging with highwaymen
拦路强盗 不再有趣*
*When you're hanging from a rope.
凶残的维京人
源自维京的英语词汇
惊恐
愤怒
狂暴的
死
蛋糕
非常感谢
Ooh, thank you very much.
腐烂的
错误
打
如果你在维京时代受伤了
If you got injured in Viking times,
我们有一些非常怪异的方式来治疗
we had some pretty strange ways of making you better.
没事 没事
All right, all right.
别担心 救护车很快就来了
Don't worry, an ambulance is going to be here soon.
让开 让开 让开 让开
Make way, make way. Make way, make way.
让开 让开 女人
Make way, make way, woman.
中世纪医疗人员
Historical paramedics.
你们看起来不像医疗人员
You don't look like paramedics.
我们是维京人
We're Vikings.
别担心 我们医术非常好
Don't worry, we're very advanced.
我们能处理所有疾病 不管是接骨
We can handle anything, from setting broken bones,
还是接生 还有解咒手术
to delivering babies and surgery to magic spells.
最后那个是什么
What was the last bit?
那不重要 最重要的是救这个小朋友
It doesn't matter, what's important is we save your friend.
-他被刺伤了 -我觉得不是
- He's been stabbed. - I don't think he has.
我们需要清理伤口
We need to clean the wound.
不对 别忘了 他有可能被诅咒了
No no no. First things first. He could have been cursed.
我们需要刺伤他那把剑
We need the healing stone
上面的治疗神石
from the blade of the sword that stabbed him up.
不是剑伤了他 他从自行车上摔了下来
It wasn't a sword. He fell off his bike.
试试这个 可能有用
Ah, try this. It might work.
不 没有用 奈杰尔
No, it's not working, Nigel.
我们需要血 我们需要血
We need blood. We need blood!
什么 你是说输血吗
What, you mean a transfusion?
不
No,
我们只是要这位勇士杀死的那头公牛的血
we simply need the blood from a bull that this man has killed,
然后我们就撒到那边的山坡上
then we spread it over the hillside over there
最后再把肉作为祭品 献给那里的精灵
and leave meat as an offering for the elves that live there.
只有精灵的魔法能救他了
Only their magic can save us now.
维京人真的相信这个
他从未杀过公牛
He hasn't killed a bull.
真的吗 那你们整天都在做啥
Really? What do you people do all day?
什么
What?
杰夫 我想他的情况在恶化
Geoff, I think it's getting worse.
他的伤口可能很深
This wound could be deep.
-他急需热汤 -不 他需要去医院
- He urgently needs soup. - No, he needs hospital.
别乱编词汇 听我说
Will you stop making words up and listen to me?
让他喝下加有洋葱 葱和香草
We feed him a soup made of onions, leeks and herbs.
香草
Herbs.
然后我们闻伤口 如果闻到汤的味道
Then we sniff the wound. If we can smell the soup,
就表示胃被刺穿了
that means the belly is punctured.
刺穿了
Punctured.
如果闻不到汤的味道
If we can't smell the soup,
就表示伤势没想象中那么严重
that means the wound isn't as severe as we first thought.
维京祖传秘法
没有 什么都没闻到
No, I can't smell anything.
-验血确认一下吧 -好主意
- Shall we do a blood test to be sure? - That sounds sensible.
-奈杰尔 舔他的衣服 -当我没说
-Nigel, Start licking his shirt. - But clearly isn't.
请勿在家模仿
内部伤口的血尝起来跟
Blood of an internal wound tastes much different
外伤血很不一样
to that of a flesh wound.
我们只要尝一尝血
We can determine how serious the wound is
就能了解伤势的严重度
by tasting the spilled blood.
-怎样 -草莓味 好吃呐
- Well? - Strawberry. Ooh, it's nice.
这不是伤口
But it's not blood.
他只是掉了冰棒 是吧
He's just dropped his ice cream, hasn't he?
他活了 干得好 杰夫
He lives! Good work, Geoff.
现在让我们把古北欧文刻到鲸鱼骨上
Now, let us carve runic symbols into a whalebone
来保佑这小男孩身体健康
to ensure this young man's good health.
听起来像是真的救护车来了
Sounds like a proper ambulance.
我们该闪了
We'd best get out of here.
快跑 快跑 快跑 快跑
Run away, run away! Run away, run away! Run away!
让一下 先生 可恶
Excuse me, sir. Oh, no.
简 拿医疗箱过来
Jane bring the Medikit.
还有除色剂
Oh, and some stain remover.
邪恶的维多利亚时代
维多利亚时期的上层社会
Polite Victorian society had lots of rules of etiquette
对于男女之间的礼节有很多的规定
which dictated how men and women should behave towards each other.
日安
Good day.
我就放过了那只野鸡
I just left the pheasant where it was
然后往哈林顿先生头上射了一枪
and shot Mr Harrington instead.
达布里先生 你是我见过最聪明的人
Oh, Mr Darbley, I've never known such a great wit.
你过奖了
Oh, you're too kind.
这地方看起来不错
Well, this looks as good a spot as any.
是啊 好极了
Oh, yes, it's perfect.
不得不说 佩妮维斯女士
I must say, Miss Pennywhistle,
有你的陪伴 我感到十分愉快
you really are the most pleasant of company.
迷人 聪慧
Charming of character, bright of mind
还有最美丽的笑容
and with as pretty a smile as I have ever...
-太无礼了 -怎么了
- I have never known such rudeness. - What's that?
在郊外坐在女士的旁边非常不得体
Sitting next to a lady in the countryside is entirely improper.
在维多利亚社会是无礼到极点的做法
The very height of Victorian rudeness.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
希望这片简单的三明治能表达我的歉意
Perhaps this humble sandwich would serve by way of an apology.
也许吧 你能告诉我三明治里是什么吗
Perhaps. What, pray tell, is in the sandwich?
奶酪和洋葱
Cheese and onion.
你真是无礼到无法用语言形容的程度了
Rudeness that cannot be counted on one's fingers or measured in one's heart.
又怎么了
What now?
奶酪和洋葱 达布里先生
Cheese and onion, Mr Darbley?
一位男士嘴里有洋葱味
There is nothing more rude in polite Victorian society
在维多利亚社会 是无比粗俗的行为
than for a man to smell of onion.
是的 很抱歉
Yes, of course.
幸亏我还在食篮里准备了一些
Well, happily there are plenty of
没有洋葱的小点心
non-onion based delights within the hamper.
很抱歉 我要先处理一下
I'll just attend to this slight nosebleed
因你引起的鼻血然后 又怎么
you appeared to have caused and I'll... Oh, what?
粗俗无礼到人类无法理解的地步
Rudeness beyond human comprehension.
受够了
Come on!
在公共场合擤鼻子也是无礼到了极点
Blowing your nose in public is the very height of bad manners.
看来没什么不是无礼的 佩妮维斯小姐
As it would seem are most things, Miss Pennywhistle.
请问维多利亚人对苹果派有任何意见吗
May I ask where polite Victorian society stands on apple pie?
苹果派
Apple pie?
它会被认为无礼 冒犯或没教养吗
Is it considered discourteous, offensive or uncultured?
不会吧
Well, no.
还是粗俗 不礼貌
Is it rude, ill-mannered,
不得体或欠考虑吗
improper or indiscreet?
应该不会 不
I don't believe so, no.
再次确认一下
So just to clarify,
你对苹果派没有意见 是吗
you have no objection whatsoever to apple pie?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
那就好
Good.
算你走运 我忘加奶油了
Just be thankful I forgot the cream.
他是我见过的最粗鲁的人
Well, he's the rudest man I've ever met.
不过厨艺还不错
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表