剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
《幻想快乐》前情提要
Previously on "Happy!"...
你想我们抓到这个混小子吧
You want us to catch the son of a gun, don't you?
-他说过 -谁说过
- He said-- - Who said?
那只兔子
The bunny.
我他妈可是斯考特·斯特林
I'm Scooter frickin' Sterling.
我的安全词是"塔拉哈西"
My safe word is Tallahassee.
人人都爱复仇 对吧 连你也一样
Everybody loves revenge, right? Even you.
我没有复仇的想法
I don't have a vengeful bone in my body.
你的脑海里寄居了某种东西 布鲁
There's something living in your mind, Blue.
奥库斯 死亡之神
Orcus, God of Death.
伊萨贝拉一死 你就永远被困住了
With Isabella dead, you will have no escape.
永无脱身之日
You will never be free.
老爸害我被学校开除
Dad got me kicked out of school.
也许这个正是她需要的
Maybe this is exactly what she needs.
问题女孩天主教学校
你知道这地方一年要四万块吧
You've noticed this place runs 40,000 a year?
如果你给我找个妹子 我给你一千
I'll give you 1,000 bucks if you find me a girl.
那是肝吗
Is that a liver?
那玩意值多少钱
What's something like that worth?
十多万
Over 100,000.
上帝啊 我简直就是站在
Holy giblets, I'm standing in the middle
一堆血肉金矿里啊
of a goddamn gold mine of blood and guts.
海莉 你在这干什么
Hailey, what are you doing here?
很疼
That really hurt.
这写着"把肾脏取出能换十万美金"
It says, "Take out the kidney for $100,000."
我都不知道 什么
I don't even know-- What the f--
什么玩意
What the f--
去吧 爸爸 动手吧
Go on, Dad. Do it.
去吧 爸爸 动手吧
Go on, Dad. Do it.
去吧 爸爸 动手吧
Go on, Dad. Do it.
别再碰到边上的杆子了
Please don't touch the sides again.
别碰杆子
And don't touch the sides.
好的
Okay.
肾脏 十万美金
-我好害怕 -别害怕
- I'm scared. - No need to be scared.
我能行
I got this.
你看上去可没有把握
You don't look like you got this.
安静 否则我
Quiet, or I'll--
安静点
Be quiet.
小心点
Be careful.
神奇蛋糕教授
Professor Wondercakes?
海莉
Hailey!
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 我着急尿尿
No, I got to pee.
我迟到了 没时间吃早饭
I was running late. Didn't have time for breakfast.
今天得你送她 记得吗
You're taking her today, remember?
仿佛就是昨天说的
Like it was yesterday.
-就是昨天 -就是昨天
- It was yesterday. - It was yesterday.
*我是饶舌乐乐 请听我说*
*I'm M.C. Happy, and I'm here to say*
*嘿嘿嘿 我们整天陪着海莉*
*Hey, hey, hey, we got Hailey all day*
也许你该找个保姆
Maybe you should get a sitter.
-保姆要花钱 尼克 -我知道
- Sitters aren't free, Nick. - I know.
再说 她更愿意和你在一起
Besides, she'd rather be with you.
我觉得高质量的父女时间会有帮助
And I think some quality time together wouldn't hurt.
她更愿意和我在一起
She'd rather be with me?
-你能做到的 尼克 -我能吗
- You can do this, Nick. - I can?
-把她喂饱 -没问题
- Just feed her... - Check!
-别让她惹麻烦 -绝对的
- Keep her out of trouble... - Abso-tively!
-帮她写论文 -妥妥的
- Help with her essay. - Posi-lutely!
-等等 什么 -写给圣梅兰妮学校
- Wait, what? - For St. Melanie--
让他们更了解她
something to help them get to know her.
没有人比我更了解她
Nobody knows her better than me!
-明天交 -等等
- It's due tomorrow. - Wait a minute.
你先等一会
Hold--hold on a second.
怎么 我们突然变成共♥产♥主义者了吗
What are we, Communists all of a sudden?
她都还没上学
She's not even in school,
那帮家伙就给她布置作业了
they're giving her homework assignments?
-尼克 拜托 -我知道 就是...
- Nick, please. - I know, it's just...
我们以前从没在一起超过一天
We've never been together for a whole day.
你会很棒的
You're going to do great.
她超级喜欢你
She's crazy about you.
只要记住规则就好
Just remember the rules.
规则 对了
Oh, the rules. Yeah.
别担心 兄弟 乐乐在这
Don't sweat it, buddy. Happy's here--
世界上最棒的好朋友
the bestest bestie in the whole wide world.
如果有谁知道海莉的喜好 那非我莫属
And if anyone knows what Hailey likes, it's me!
嗯
Yeah.
冰箱里有吃的吗
Got anything in the fridge?
有 自己去找
Yeah, go ahead. Knock yourself--
《幻想快乐》
第二季 第二集
跟我来 跟我来
Follow me! Follow me!
*在这想象的世界里*
*To a world of make-believe*
*傻熊熊有疯狂的发型*
*Where silly bears have crazy hair*
*穿着短裤和工作服*
*Wear shorts and dungarees*
*如果填充物有磨损或缝线太紧*
*If the stuffings are frayed or the bow's too tight*
*别撅嘴 我们帮你修复*
*Don't you pout, we'll make it right*
*在搂搂抱抱*
*At the huggery-buggery*
*甜甜蜜蜜*
*Hoogery-sugary*
*想象的世界*
*World of make-believe*
你能感受到魔法吗
Can you feel the magic?
老天 看看这些可爱的毛绒玩具
Oh, man, look at all these fun little numbers.
你拿了什么 警♥察♥熊熊
Oh, what you got there? A cop bear.
你之前去过戒酒会吗
Were you ever in A.A.?
我很久没吃鳄梨了
I haven't had an avocado in years.
说真的 爸爸
Seriously, Dad.
好吧
All right, okay, uh...
今天我们都来说说真心话
Let's be real with each other today.
我以前很享受饮用成人饮料
I used to enjoy an adult beverage back in the day,
但现在我不碰了
and now I never touch the stuff.
你能补好我的吗
Could you fix mine?
这东西看上去像个杀人狂
It looks like a spree killer.
当然
Sure.
你的论文怎么样了
How's the essay coming?
我不知道要写什么
I don't really know what to write.
他们只想多了解了解你
They just want to know more about you.
你懂的 比如你喜欢什么
You know, um... the kind of stuff you like.
-我不知道 -我知道
- I don't know. - Ooh, I know!
你会些什么
What would you write?
我吗 我...
Me? I, uh...
我是说...
Well, I mean, um...
我不太擅长自我反思
Self-reflection was never really my strong suit.
你喜欢当警♥察♥吗
Did you like being a cop?
-尼克 -太多文书工作
- Nick! - Too much paperwork.
-这个缝补熊的事儿 -太没劲了
- You know this bear situation-- - Sucks.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Pretty much.
感谢上帝
Oh, praise the Lord.
你想离开这儿吗
You want to blow this clambake?
-真的 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
"复活节被围剿"
"Easter Under Siege,"
"兔子轰炸导致市场激增"
"Bunny Bombing Causes Market Surge,"
还有我的最爱
and my personal favorite,
"邪恶棉尾兔来了"
"Here Comes Evil Cottontail."
真喜欢《邮报》
Got to love the "Post."
我们火了 宝贝
We're a hit, baby!
大家现在比以往更需要闪耀桑尼复活节
Oh, people need Sonny Shine's Easter now more than ever.
这是我上个圣诞节想到的 你知道吗
The inspiration came to me last Christmas, did you know that?
你也许提过一嘴
You might've mentioned it, yes.
"神经圣诞老人偷走迷你紧身衣
"Sicko Santa Claus snatches tiny tights
为满足变♥态♥欲望"
for pervo purposes."
血淋淋的大标题
The bleeding headlines.
你以为这会给假期销量带来重创
Now, you think it would be a big black eye for the holiday, right?
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表