剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
欢乐时光将会获胜
Happy Hour to win.
欢乐时光
Happy Hour?
原来是这种午餐
Ooh, that kind of lunch, huh?
她要来一杯
Mm. She'll have one.
他们有红酒和白酒
They have red and white.
正午前只喝白酒
Only white before noon.
如果我知道我们是这么正八经的用餐
If I knew we were dining dining,
我就穿我那套上好的西装了
I would've worn my good suit.
你说这是什么颜色 珊瑚色吗
What would you call that color? Is that coral?
也许是辣椒红 我不知道
Paprika, maybe. I don't know.
敬辣椒红
Well, here's to paprika.
敬辣椒红
Ah, paprika.
大上午把我叫出来有什么事
So to what do I owe the mid-morning buzz?
我们有段时间没见了 想叙叙旧
It's been a while. Wanted to check in.
你认识的每一个人都会对此有偏见
And everyone else you know would judge.
心理亚健康日是真实存在的
Mental-health days are a real thing.
孩子呢
And the kid?
谢谢 我要再来一杯
Thank you. I will have another.
新的私立学校 每一间宿舍八千块
New private school-- 8,000 per quarter.
我去
Holy shit.
信不信由你 我指望尼克了
Believe it or not, I'm counting on Nick.
我知道
I know.
-但是他想负起责任 -年度最佳父亲
- But he wants to step up. - Father of the year.
所以我就让他尽责吧
So I have to let him.
而且 我可以有自己的时间
Besides, I could use the me time.
选一个嗜好 再用用以前的约会软件
Pick up a hobby, dust off the old dating apps.
你不是叫我出来和我聊男生的吧
You didn't call me to talk about boys, did you?
阿曼达 你怎么了
Amanda, what's the matter?
这已经变得一团糟了
This has turned into a hot little mess.
那是过去式 而我是未来式
That's the past, I'm the future.
下午之前喝红酒 你提醒过我的
Red wine before noon, you warned me.
你呢 有和人交往吗
How about you? Are you seeing anybody?
去你的
Fuck that.
阿曼达
Amanda...
那晚在那里发生了什么事
what happened up there that night?
闪耀塔里到底发生了什么事
What happened in Shine Tower?
如果我和你说我不记得了呢
What if I told you I can't remember?
我会说你经历了很多事
I'd say you've been though a lot.
我会说
I'd say...
你拒绝接受现实
you're in denial.
警♥察♥ 乱搞别人的老公
Cop, fucker of husbands not your own,
房♥地♥产♥经纪 现在还变成心理医生了
real-estate agent, and now psychotherapist?
你还有什么不会的吗
Is there anything you can't do?
有
Yeah.
我放不下这件事 你也一样
Let go of this, and neither can you.
看好了
Watch me.
欢乐时光和尿焰岛
Happy Hour and The Land of Piss and Fire
迫不及待地冲了出去
are out of the gate fast,
但是欢乐时光遥遥领先
but Happy Hour takes a commanding lead.
快跑啊 宝贝
Come on, baby!
欢乐时光遥遥领先三分
Happy Hour has opened up the lead by three lengths.
欢乐时光结束比赛了
Happy Hour has the race sewn up.
糟了 欢乐时光倒下了
Oh, no! Happy Hour down!
-给我起来继续跑 -欢乐时光伤到腿了
- Get back on the horse! - Happy Hour has broken his leg!
给我起来继续跑
Get back on the horse!
要送它去假肢厂了 各位
Send him to the glue factory, folks!
你已经赢了一票 孩子
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You had a good run, kid.
你不能场场赢尽的
You can't win 'em all.
不不不 她可以的
Nah, nah, nah! Yes, she can.
不不 坐下 坐下
No, no. Sit-- sit down. Sit down.
我们再选一匹马 再选一匹马
Let's just pick another horse. Pick another horse.
我没钱了
I'm out of money.
我得... 我会搞到钱的
Well, I got to-- I'll find the fucking money!
-萨克斯 冷静点 -走开
- Sax, ease up. - Back off!
不好玩了 我不要玩了
It's not fun anymore. I don't want to.
你说什么呢 不好玩
What are you talking about it's not fun?
非常好玩 再选一匹马
This is fun! Just-- just pick another horse.
-我不要 -再选一匹破马
- I don't want to! - Just pick a stupid horse.
当然 好像你们都是绝世好父母似的
Oh, sure. Like you guys are all great parents.
跑慢点 小不点
Oh, slow down, little one!
感谢上帝 碰到了一个牛仔
Thank goodness, a cowboy!
你应该更小心一点
You should be more careful.
海莉 你不能就这样跑出去
Hailey, you can't just run off like that.
如果你妈妈发现了
I mean, what if your mom had found out.
你父亲说得对
You know, your father is right.
维系家庭关系是很重要的
It's important to keep your family close.
我不记得有叫你给过意见 哥们
I don't remember anyone asking your advice, pal.
再见 萨克斯
Shalom... Sax.
聊两句吧
Oh, please, just a... word.
我叫大卫
My name is David.
普吉立斯与莫泽保险公♥司♥
昨晚你在派对上大打出手的那些人
Those were my men that you, uh,
是我的手下
mingled with at the party last night.
你的手下和我朋友对我朋友动手
Yeah? Well, your men mingled with one of my friends,
然后对我动手
and they got me instead.
所以我并无恶意
And that's why I bear no ill will,
但我父亲的病情还是很严重
yeah, but my father is still gravely, gravely ill,
而且时间非常宝贵
and time is so precious.
-你♥爸♥生病了 -是的 小姑娘
- Your dad's sick? - He is, dear little one.
他生命垂危 而你这位英雄父亲
At death's door with just your heroic father here
是他唯一的希望 唯一能救他的人
as his only hope and savior.
不是这样的
That's not really true.
不是真的
That's-- that's not true.
是你的人先动的手
Look, um, your men made the first move.
我只是本能反应
I just reacted.
不错的本能反应
Yeah, what a reaction it was,
然而 还有一件事要做
and yet a deed remains to be done.
逾越节的受戒仪式
A mitzvah, if you will, for Passover.
我们又找到了一个合适人选
See, we've-- we've found another match
我哥哥索尔的肾
My brother Saul has the kidney,
你只要过去拿 送来给我就行了
simply pick it up, bring it to me.
-那就去找个跑腿的 -但是你能帮忙
- So call an errand boy. - But you can help.
不 你不明白 亲爱的
No, you don't understand, honey.
如果你不去 他就要死了
He'll die if you don't.
没错 那倒是真的 小姑娘
Yes, that is the truth, little one,
因为肾脏会在特殊的情况下
and because the kidney will be coming to us through, uh,
送到我们这里
well, special circumstances,
要求一个特别的人 比如说你父亲
it requires a special man, like your father here,
去拿并送过来
to go pick it up and deliver.
爸
Dad.
尼古拉斯 拜托
Oh, Nicholas, please,
我们不要让已经发生的问题
let us not allow the problems that have transpired
害死一个无辜的人吧
to lead to the death of an innocent man.
没人是无辜的
No one is innocent.
没错 很多人已经沦陷了
Yes, many have fallen,
但是一般情况下 先赎罪才能得到宽恕
but forgiveness is usually followed by atonement.
-去拿肾脏吗 -还要送过来
- Pick up? - And delivery.
地址给我
Give me the address.
给 这是索尔家 我的号♥码
Here, here's Saul's house, my number.
拿到肾脏就打电♥话♥ 我们会安排送货地点的
Call when the kidney's in hand. We'll arrange a drop.
再见
Shalom.
阿曼达
Amanda?
你好吗
How are you?
西蒙 你好
Simon, hi.
对不起我一直没打电♥话♥给你
I'm sorry I never called.
节假日太忙了
Things got... busy over the holidays.
我看到海报了 大家还好吧
I saw the posters. Everyone okay?
我们还行 谢谢你
We're managing. Thank you.
看来大家都染上了复活节的狂热气氛
Looks like, uh, somebody caught the Easter Fever.
我只是逗你玩的 复活节无处不在
I'm just teasing you. I mean, hey, it's everywhere, right?
复活节 今年搞得好像很重要似的
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表