剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Uh, give--give me a second!
好了你走吧
Okay, get out.
记住了 这是我们的秘密
Remember, this is our secret.
我们原创的JJ·艾布拉姆斯式的剧情大翻转
Our own J.J. Abrams super plot twist.
JJ·艾布拉姆斯
J.J. Abrams.
桑尼
Sonny.
我想让你见见这个非常特殊的小姑娘
I'd like you to meet a very special little girl.
这是屋里最好的座位
Best seats in the house.
看
Look.
专为特殊场合准备
For a special occasion.
我靠
Oh, oh, oops!
我好像太过激动了
Maybe I'm getting a little too excited.
-你渴了 -是
- Oh, you thirsty*- Yes.
是的 你渴了
Yes, thirsty.
来 渴了 渴坏了
Here we go. Thirsty, thirsty, thirsty?
没喝到 没喝到 没喝到啊
No, no, no, oh.
你可不能喝
Oh, no, you don't.
你不能喝 因为酒
No, because the alcohol,
会稀释流经你身体里的药
it will dilute the drug running through your system
我们可不允许那样
and we can't have that.
不给你喝
No.
喔天呐
Oops, oh. Oh, boy.
这瓶子真大
Big bottle.
是的
Yes.
看你这样子
Look at you.
可爱的小脸上每一寸肌肤
Every fiber of that adorable little face
都尖声渴求着杀戮
screaming for murder.
桑尼
Sonny.
这是你新的独唱 海莉·汉森
This is your new soloist, Hailey Hansen.
新独唱
New soloist?
塔提安娜怎么了
What happened to Tatiana?
她被遣返回乌兹别克斯坦了
She was deported back to Uzbekistan,
你没听我跟你说么
but didn't you hear me?
海莉·汉森
Hailey Hansen.
去年圣诞节大绑♥架♥案中的幸存者
Survivor of the terrible mass kidnappings last Christmas.
我明白了
I see.
你让我俩先聊一会
Will you excuse us for a moment?
她是不是那个谁的孩子
Isn't she the kid of you-know-who?
你可以那么想
You could look at it that way.
也可以把她当成有名气的受害者
Or, she's a celebrity victim.
把她放到台上
Put her on a pedestal.
给她一个魔幻的精彩瞬间
Give her a magical moment.
人们都喜欢一个精彩的重生故事
People love a good resurrection story.
她对的上音乐的歌♥词吗
Does she know the words to the music?
每个音都不差
Oh, every octave.
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes, yes.
我们来看看
Let's see.
在大地上所有的
Of all the little double-x chromosomes
双X染色体之中
in all the land,
你觉得你凭什么能和我一同登台表演
why do you think you deserve to be onstage with me?
如果她现在就吓得动不了
If she's gonna freeze up now,
她到了台上不得尿出冰块来
she's gonna piss ice cubes on that stage.
没关系的 海莉
It's okay, Hailey.
你告诉闪耀桑尼
Now, you tell Sonny Shine
你为什么为了今晚的表演
why you're saving the real fireworks
藏了真本事
for the show tonight.
多么重大的活动
The big event.
闪耀先生
Mr. Shine?
我从小就一直梦想着有此刻
I've dreamed of this moment since I was little.
不瞒你说 今年是我生命中
Honestly, this has been the worst year
最坏的一年
of my entire life.
我再也享受不了圣诞节的乐趣了
Christmas was ruined forever.
但是你知道是谁帮我熬过这一切吗
But you know who got me through it all?
是你
You.
我许了一个愿 然后它实现了
I made one wish and it came true.
我和你相聚了 我的英雄
I'm with you, my hero.
闪耀桑尼
Sonny Shine.
任何一个孩子都渴望来我在的这个地方
Any kid would kill to be where I am.
我想让你
I want you...
今晚
to say all of that...
对着镜头
tonight...
把这些话
on camera...
说给全世界听
to the world.
可以吗
Okay?
当然可以 闪耀先生
Absolutely, Mr. Shine.
为我的小泡菜化妆
Paint my pickle.
海莉·汉森
Hailey Hansen.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
闪耀桑尼的复活节蛋蛋秀
Coming to living rooms and home theaters
将在全世界约有一亿月见草的
of nearly 100 million sundrops around the world,
客厅和家庭影院
broadcast in 147 different countries,
在147个不同的国家
in 25 languages, including six dialects of Arabic,
用25种语言 包括六种阿♥拉♥伯方言
the moment you've been waiting for all year,
进行实时播放
it's Sonny Shine's Easter Eggtacular!
-太棒啦 -桑尼 桑尼
- Yay! - Sonny! Sonny!
桑尼 桑尼 桑尼
Sonny! Sonny! Sonny!
我们再次让复活节变得伟大
Are we making Easter great again?
没错
Yeah!
月见草
Sundrops!
*月见草*
*Sundrops*
-我爱你们 -我爱你 桑尼
- I love you all. - I love you, Sonny!
你为什么会不爱呢
And why wouldn't you?
你为什么会不爱呢
Why wouldn't you?
你知道 我曾计划为今晚节目开幕
You know, I had planned a big bump and grind number
献上一支盛大的扭摆舞
for the opening of tonight's show.
有点奇特
Something strange
还有点黑色性感
and darkly sexy.
当然 带着我的美好愿望
With my wonderful wishees, of course.
但后来我想
But then I thought,
这不是我的节日
this moment's not about me.
这是你们的节日
This moment is about you!
要有你们的声音 不是我的
Your voice, not mine!
有人...
Is there some...
谁会是那个特别的人
special someone out there...
将他们的声音传达给我
who will give me their voice?
很棒
Yes!
我的 我的 很棒
My, my, my, yes!
是你吗
Is it you?
不 不是你
No, it's not you.
在上面的经济席位吗
Up there in the cheapies?
不是
No.
当然不是你
Absolutely not you.
我 桑尼 是我
Me, Sonny! Me!
是你
You.
是你
You!
可以让我听到你的声音吗
Would you like to give me your voice,
海莉·汉森
Hailey Hansen?
太棒了
Yes!
快上来 快上来
Come on up! Come on up!
你可能已经在手♥机♥上读到有关她的新闻
You've probably read about her on your phones.
海莉就是去年圣诞节
Hailey was the little girl
被绑♥架♥的那个小女孩
that was kidnapped last Christmas.
她幸免于难以形容的恐怖
She survived unspeakable terrors.
海莉
Hailey!
或许一部分她已经沉寂了
And maybe part of her died a little.
你能责怪她吗
Can you blame her?
也许你开始知道要发生的事了
Maybe you're starting to get it,
但是让我来帮你
but let me help you.
复活节篮子里是一把九毫米手♥枪♥
Inside that Easter basket is a 9-milimeter handgun.
她私自把枪带到了今晚的演出现场
She smuggled it into the show tonight.
-不 -是的
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表