剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
I just need you to untie me.
你做得没错 宝贝
You're doing the right thing, baby.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
要是你都不能信任你父母 你还能信任谁
If you can't trust your parents, who can you trust?
怎么了
What is it?
你一直以来只会骗我
All you've done is lie to me.
是的 但我解释了...
Yeah, but I explained--
在这一切之前
From the beginning, before all this.
你从来没有和我说过爸爸的事
You never told me about Dad.
那是为了你好
Well, that was for your own good.
海莉·路易斯·汉森 赶紧给我过来
Hailey Louise Hanson, you get over here right now
把我解开
and get these off me.
你都是为了你自己
This is for your own good.
爸爸说的
Dad says so.
你的完美爸爸
Oh, your wonderful dad...
他抛弃了我们
who abandoned us...
让我们被贫穷所困
penniless and alone?
这个根本不在乎我们的人吗
Who doesn't care about us?
他还是个醉醺醺的瘾君子杀人犯
Who's a drunk, an addict, a killer?
我为你牺牲了一切
I sacrificed everything for you,
这就是你感谢我的方式吗
and this is how you thank me?
海莉
Hailey.
上楼去
Go upstairs.
上楼
Go upstairs.
-放开我 -不
- Let me go! - No.
快上楼去
Upstairs, now.
去吧
Go on.
你不能这样像绑一只狗一样关着我
You can't keep me down here tied up like a dog.
不行吗 那你打算去干什么
No? What? What are you gonna do?
回去找闪耀桑尼吗
Run back to Sonny Shine?
去跟绑♥架♥了你女儿的男人嗑药吗
Go get high with the man who kidnapped your own daughter?
闪耀桑尼绑♥架♥了我
Sonny Shine kidnapped me?
回答我
Answer.
闪耀桑尼绑♥架♥了我吗
Did Sonny Shine kidnap me?
告诉她 尼克
Tell her, Nick.
嗯
Yeah.
那他为什么没有进监狱
Why isn't he in jail?
有时候坏人就是不会被抓起来
Sometimes bad guys don't get caught.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我以为我是在为你好
I thought I was doing what was best for you.
你知道怎样是为我好
Oh, you know what's best for me?
你根本就不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
-尼克 -闭嘴
- Nick? - Shut up!
不是说你 不是说你 是说他
Not you, not you, him.
我恨你们两个
I hate you both.
-海莉 -好样的 爸爸
- Hailey. - Great work, Daddy.
-难怪她恨你 -尼克 尼克
- No wonder she hates you. - Nick, Nick!
你想干什么 乐乐
What the fuck do you want, Happy?
海莉
Hailey!
海莉
Hailey!
搞什么...
What the--
乐乐
Happy!
海莉跑了 跟上她
Hailey ran off! Follow her!
海莉
Hailey!
再见 废物
Later, sucker.
三个月前
我在那里
Where am I?
我的天啊
OMG.
比我梦想中的好多了
Better than I could have ever dreamed.
我的...
Oh, my...
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
像只小兔子
Like a bunny.
像只大大的兔子
Like a big, big bunny.
我好喜欢好喜欢
Oh, I love, love, love.
我给你准备了好多
The plans I have for you.
你疯了
You're insane.
我吗
Who, me?
也许吧
Maybe.
你们在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
奥库斯是谁
Who's Orcus?
你竟然还有胆子
Oh, you got a lot of nerve
大摇大摆地过来
just--just strutting in here like Travolta.
那是什么
What--what is that?
结膜炎吗
That conjunctivitis?
有人在你脸上放屁了吗
Someone been farting on your face?
被像个猩猩一样关在这里的人
You know, should be you in here
应该是你
looking like an orangutan.
你的任务只是除掉几个小孩
All you had to do was just get rid of some kids.
就这么一个任务
Just one job.
但是做不到 你在闲逛呢
But, no, you was out gallivanting.
在哪里 为什么 怎么回事 做什么
Where? Why? How? What?
有人叫我来看你
I was told to come see you.
叫你
"Told"?
谁叫你
Told by who?
我也不知道
I don't really know.
你见到我了
Yeah, well, you seen me.
滚吧
Now get lost.
滚吧 出去吧 滚蛋
Get lost. Take a walk. Fuck off.
等一下
Just a moment, please.
请坐
Please sit down.
我请求你
I beg you.
请
Please.
你见过我朋友了
You've met my friends.
他们告诉我你会来见我
They told me you were coming to see me.
他们喜欢你
They like you.
我也是
So do I.
我觉得我们有人...
I think that one...
或者我们俩都患有精神分♥裂♥症了
or both of us might be having a schizophrenic episode.
我们俩还有很长的路要走
We are about to embark on a long journey, you and I--
一段影响人类历史的旅程
a journey that will affect the history of mankind...
当然不是变得更好
and not for the better.
我们要杀死闪耀桑尼
We're going to kill Sonny Shine.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
继续说
Go on.
乖 小羊羔
There, there, little lamb.
进来吧
Come inside.
不
Oh, hell, no.
尼克 尼克
Nick, Nick!
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick.
尼克 你还活着
Nick, you're alive!
海莉在哪里
Where's Hailey?
很糟糕 尼克 她和那个兔子眼一起
It's bad, Nick. She's with the bunny-eye guy.
这应该说明我们要重开杀戒了
I guess this means we're off the wagon.
你说得没错
You're goddamn right.
海莉·萨克斯
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表