剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
-《幻想快乐》前情提要 -今天是海莉生日
- Previously, on "Happy!" - It's Hailey's birthday!
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to...*
-海莉 -生日快乐
- Hailey! - Happy birthday.
-你怎么知道的 -这就是朋友的意义
- How did you know? - That's what friends are for.
你想让我杀了你
You want me to kill you?
那不是我 粉红 是别人
It's not me, Pink. It's someone else.
奥库斯
Orcus.
你好 帅哥
Hey, hot stuff.
你背着我跟一匹马胡搞
You're cheating on me.
快走
Come on!
你把我生日忘了 妈
You forgot my birthday, Mom!
一些我想不起来的事
Something I can't remember,
一些我不能理解的事
something I can't understand.
我知道自己现在得做什么了
I know what I have to do now..
我是来见闪耀桑尼的
I'm here to see Sonny Shine.
他有所有人的把柄
He's got blackmail on everyone.
都在录象上
It's on videotape.
真家伙肯定在闪耀塔
The real stuff's gotta be at Shine Tower,
我们得去那
so that is where we're gonna go.
我运营这家全国第三大的网络台
I run the third-largest network in the nation.
这是我的舞台 桑尼
This is my stage, Sonny!
我杀了它
I killed it.
不管那东西身体里流出来的是什么
Whatever it was that came out of that thing,
我把它装在了果冻罐 塞进了冰箱
I put it in a jelly jar. I stuck it in the fridge.
-我靠 -尼克 你在哪
- Holy shit. - Nick, where are you?
这是什么爹啊
Some dad.
连自己女儿生日都忘了
He forgot his daughter's birthday.
我要上去 然后我会带给她
And I'm, uh, going right there and I'm gonna
有填充物的娃娃 叫什么来着
get her the stuffed, uh-- what do you call it?
愿望宝宝
The Wishees.
我靠
Fuck.
我的屁♥股♥啊
My ass!
萨克斯
Sax?
两套儿童戏服 一颗子弹
Two Sockatoos, one bullet--
时间跨度为五点六秒
the timeframe: 5.6 seconds.
子弹在下午一点三十四分时 以每秒
The bullet leaves Merry McCarthy's Glock 25
三百六十五米的速度离开小梅·麦卡锡的
At 1:34 p.M. at a velocity of
格洛克25手♥枪♥
1,200 feet per second.
穿透了愿望宝宝的服装
It penetrates the Wishee costume,
可能性极低
然后做出了一个急剧
then makes a sharp,
而且几乎不可能的转折
nigh impossible change of direction,
以二十七度的对角线方向
continuing at an angle of 27 diagonal degrees
屁♥股♥
穿过了萨克斯的屁♥股♥
through Sax's grassy knoll,
差一点擦伤他的屁♥股♥蛋
barely grazing his two pimpled flesh mounds.
无视了一切万有引力 概率和礼节
Defying all laws of gravity, probability, and decency,
子弹冲出了那片黑暗的峡谷
the bullet then bursts free of the dark canyon,
几乎是擦着萨克斯
narrowly avoiding the all-too-tempting target
最宝贝的
of Sax's sweet--
《幻想快乐》
第二季 第六集
这子弹可真厉害
That's some bullet.
你是怎么把这玩意带出去的
How the hell did you get this thing out of there?
就像把猫塞进土罐里 小梅
Like shoving a cat in a mason jar, Mer.
我也不知道
I don't know.
丹那个笨蛋可能还真说对了
Dipshit Dan just might be on to something.
也许这玩意是从外星来的
Maybe this thing is from another planet.
道格死了 是桑尼杀的
Doug's dead. Sonny killed him.
是道格 不是丹
Yeah, Doug, right, not Dan.
抱歉
Sorry.
你去闪耀塔干什么
What the hell were you doing at Shine Tower anyway?
这问题可太重要了 小梅
Yeah, the million-dollar question, Mer.
我也不知道
I got no idea.
我记得的最后一件事
Last thing I remember...
就是我在你的厨房♥里吃着果冻
I was in your kitchen eating a PB&J.
那不是果冻 是它的血
Oh, that wasn't "J." You ate its blood.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
-继续 -什么
- Go on. - What?
-说出来 -不
- Say it. - No.
那些血把你带回了它的主人那里
The blood brought you back to its host.
你应该知道自己说的话有多扯吧
I think you know how full-batshit you sound.
当然 不过
Sure do, and yet...
不过
And yet...
-对了 -怎么了
- Oh, hey. - What?
-找到另一个录像了 -别再是性♥爱♥录像了
- Found another tape. - Oh, no more sex tape shit.
是卡普·哥斯廷斯基的
It's Kap Gostynski.
网络台的老板 萨克斯
He's the head of the network, Sax.
对啊 谁在乎呢
Exactly, who gives a shit?
你难道不明白这代表什么吗
Don't you know what that means?
我们能够直击桑尼的软肋
We're gonna hit Sonny where he's soft.
不 我们不能
No, we're not.
我们要做的 是把这东西切开
What we are gonna do is cut this thing open
看看里面是什么
and see what's inside him.
用你的腿 不要用背
Now use your legs, not your back,
数到三
count of three.
一 二
One, two--
你有没有用上你的腿
Did you use your legs?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
说真的 这到底是什么
Seriously, what the fuck is it?
根据荧光道格的描述
Well, according to Dayglo Doug,
在伊特鲁里亚时代
sometime in the Etruscan Age--
-这可不好笑 -看看 小梅
- That's not funny. - Well, look, Mer,
这可能有些难以置信 但我
I know this may be hard to believe, but I, too,
最近也会开始质疑自己的理智
have had occasion to question my sanity as of late.
这我信
Oh, I believe it.
我的意思是
Well, you know, alls I'm saying is that
最好的办法就是顺其自然
your best bet is just roll with it.
别多想
You know, don't overthink it.
思考其实是一件坏事
Thinking, actually, is bad.
放开我
Let go of me!
我要见闪耀桑尼
I want to see Sonny Shine!
告诉他我是阿曼达·汉森
Tell him it's Amanda Hansen!
你们没有权利把我关在这
You have no right to keep me in here.
汉森女士
Miss Hansen.
-你回来了 -我想知道答案 闪耀桑尼
- You're back. - I want answers, Shine.
你想要答案
You want answers.
我还想要答案呢
I want answers!
有人从我的大楼里偷走了一些东西
Someone stole something from my building.
两个马上会被认定身份的人
Two not-as-yet-but-soon-to-be identified individuals
闯了进来 偷走了一些
broke in and made off with something very,
对我非常珍贵的东西
very precious to me.
对于这一切的违反 汉森女士
The violation of it all, Miss Hansen...
违反
The violation...
我想你应该是不知情的
But I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that.
我想你会来这
I'm sure your being here
纯粹是巧合
is a complete coincidence.
你身上都是血
You're covered in blood.
和一个老朋友见了面 场面失控了
I met up with an old friend. Things got crazy.
我没时间和你纠缠
I don't have time for this.
我还有表演要准备
I have a show to prepare for.
直白点 你为什么要来这
I'll keep this simple. Why are you here?
那一晚
That night--
在你塔里的那一晚
that night in your tower,
有些事发生在了我身上
something happened to me.
你现在得告诉我 你到底对我做了什么
Now you are gonna tell me what you did to me or--
是吗
Yes?
是的 没错
Yes, yes.
该死的狼群战术
Goddamn Wolfpack.
你站着就行
You can stand.
不会很久
Won't be long.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表