剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Easter-- it's like a thing this year.
我知道对吧
I know, right?
我们以前从来不过这个节
We-- we never really celebrated it before,
但我想我女儿也许会过
but I thought my daughter might,
来一点节日的欢乐气氛
you know, want some holiday cheer.
-太傻了 -不傻
- It's silly. - No, it's not.
虽然我不是虔诚的教♥徒♥
Look, I'm not a religious guy,
但是对我来说 这个季节有一种
but for me, the season has a-a feeling
新生事物的感觉
of-- of something new.
春季 纽约市
Springtime, New York City, huh?
万物复苏 无论你相信与否
I mean, a resurrection, whether you believe in that or not,
都是有象征意义的
it's symbolic.
这是个用新鲜眼光看世界的好时机
It's a chance to see the world with fresh eyes.
再说了 我很喜欢这些东西
Besides, I love these things.
我也很喜欢
I like those, too.
我想进去
I want to go in.
我几分钟就好了 别动
Nah, it'll just take me a minute. Don't move.
你不能把她留在车里
You can't leave her in the car.
她不是热恋中的小狗
You're thinking of dogs in a heat wave.
她会没事的 保证她别动就行
She'll be fine. You just make sure she stays put.
所以你要离开我们两个
So you're leaving both of us.
我不知道哪个更糟糕
I don't know what sucks eggs more,
是不管你的女儿还是不管你的搭档
your dad game or your partner game.
我来找密尔沃基·索尔
I'm looking for Milwaukee Saul.
爸爸
Papa!
房♥子里别乱跑
No running in the house.
你好 我是索尔
Hi, I'm Saul.
我来这里领包裹
Yeah, I'm here for the package.
-包裹 -大卫让我来的
- Package? - David sent me.
快点 计价器还在跑 快点给我吧
Come on, the meter is running. Let's just pack it up, huh?
我拦不住她 尼克
I couldn't stop her, Nick!
-你在说什么 -这小家伙是谁
- What are you talking about? - Who's this little one?
-我饿死了 爸爸 -海莉 回车上去
- I'm starving, Dad. - Hailey, go back to the cab.
来吧 安息宴就要开始了
Come, Shabbos is about to start.
-是吃的吗 -有很多吃的
- Is that food? - Plenty of it.
-太好了 -食物 我饿死了
- Thank God. - Oh, food. I'm hungry.
你就只有一个任务
You had one job.
一个任务
One job.
-你♥爸♥开出租车 -他以前是一个警♥察♥
- You dad drives a taxi? - He used to be a cop.
我爸有四家珠宝店
My dad owns four jewelry stores,
三间日光浴沙龙 和两辆迈巴♥赫♥
three tanning salons, and two Maybachs
我爸杀圣诞老人
Well, my dad killed Santa Claus.
我们是犹太人
We're Jewish.
她真可爱
She's lovely.
你怎么了
What's it to you?
赞扬她一句 没别的意思
Just a compliment. Take it.
当父亲不容易
It's not easy being a father.
你似乎做的很好
Yeah, you seem to be doing all right with it.
只生了七个 还打算再生一个
Yeah, only seven are mine, one planned.
年长的孩子需要有人玩耍
And the eldest needs somebody to play with.
-你知道怎么回事 -我们关心好
- You know how it is. - Look, let's take care of--
-你有兄弟吗 -没有
- You have brothers? - No.
有一天我在父母的后院欺负大卫
One day I'm bullying David in our parents' backyard,
后来
the next...
他就把我撵出了家族企业
he's squeezing me out of the family business.
我好像不是很感兴趣
Seems like something I don't care about.
你声名远扬 萨克斯先生
Your reputation precedes you, Mr. Sax.
告诉我 你今天来这里
Tell me, you here today,
是不是说明你还可以
should I take from this you are, uh, shall we say,
受雇
still employable?
我之前还在想你为什么这么慷慨地给我们食物
I was so curious why you were so generous with your bone.
但是 遗憾的是你说晚了几个月
So, sadly, uh, you're a few months too late.
我不再干那些事了
I don't do that no more.
谢谢你的热情款待
Now, you've been a wonderful host.
把包裹拿过来 我们马上就走
Kindly fetch that package, and we'll be on our way.
包裹
The package.
是的 包裹
Yeah, the package.
就在这里
It's right here.
过来拿啊
Come get it.
准备好抽取下一个号♥码了吗
Are we ready for the next one?
N37
N-37.
B5
B-5.
-你好 -该死的 杨特尔
- Shalom. - Up yours, Yentl.
你告诉我包裹只是颗肾 不是整个人
You told me the package was a kidney, not a whole human.
是一颗肾
Oh, it is a kidney.
你决定怎么运送过来是你的权利
How you choose to deliver it, uh, that's your prerogative.
他不会就这么坐上我的车 是吗
He's not gonna just gonna jump in my cab, now, is he?
那么你就需要说服他
Oh, well, then you need to persuade him.
你想要我杀了他
You want me to kill him.
那完全取决于你 但是没错
Well, that's entirely up to you, but, uh, yes.
-孩子还在这里 -那你要小心了
- The kid's here. - Well, then be careful.
我可不想因杀了孩子而对不起自己的良心
I don't want any dead children on my conscience.
我受够了你们两个混♥蛋♥
You know, I'm getting mighty tired of you two dickheads.
-我告诉你 -I28
- I tell you what. - I-28.
我要杀了你哥哥 拿走他的肾
I am gonna kill your brother and tear our his kidney,
然后喂给该死的狗吃
and then I'm gonna feed it to his fucking dog
让你♥爸♥呛死在自己的尿里
and let your old man croak in a puddle of his own piss.
我不会这么做 萨克斯
Yeah, I wouldn't do that, Sax.
如果你漂亮的女儿发生了
It'd be a shame if something terrible were to happen
不好的事就太遗憾了
to that beautiful daughter of yours.
这次我说清楚
Oh, oh, and, um, just so we're clear this time,
"不好的事"指的是杀了她
"Something terrible" means we kill her.
中奖了
Bingo!
大厅里又出现了一位赢家
Another winner in the hall!
再见
Shalom.
过来
Come here.
我要你去车上呆着别动
I need you to go out to the cab and stay there.
打给你妈 告诉她我们会晚点到
Call your mom, tell her we're going to be a little late.
爸爸有事情要处理
Papa's got some business to take care of.
你在闪耀塔干什么 吉诺
What are you doing at Shine Tower, Geno?
面试第五部《愿望》
Audition for the fifth Wishee.
你不能这么做 你不是个警♥察♥了
You can't do that. You ain't a cop anymore.
谁说的
Says who?
你身穿房♥地♥产♥夹克
You're wearing a real-estate jacket.
我可能不再是警♥察♥了
I may not be a cop anymore,
但是我依旧能逍遥法外
but I can still get away with murder.
小心点 我可不想英年早泄
Oh, careful, I need those.
你是布鲁的私人律师 吉诺
You're Blue's personal lawyer, Geno.
我很想知道你和桑尼有什么好谈的
I would love to know what you and Sonny had to talk about.
你在浪费你的
You are wasting your--
你做不到 没人能够撼动闪耀的地位
You can't. No one can touch to Shine.
警♥察♥办不到 没人能办到
No cop. No one.
-是吗 -他手握把柄
- Oh? - He's got dirt.
敲诈勒索所有人
Blackmail on everyone.
他就是这样做的
That's how he does it.
很好 告诉我些我不知道的事
Good, tell me something I don't know.
把柄都在录像带里
It's on videotape.
是的 我知道 那家伙不相信数字视频
Yeah, I know. The fucking guy don't believe in digital.
他说"录像带是永恒的"
"Tape is forever," he says.
他知道人们的愿望
He knows what people wish for,
很阴暗的东西
the dark stuff,
那些他们都不和心理医生说的事
the stuff they don't even tell their shrinks about
他会满足他们的愿望
and he gives it to them.
之后他便能掌控他们
Then he owns them.
我了解你的过往
I've done my homework on you.
你认识布鲁二十年了
You've known Blue for 20 years.
他参加了你的婚礼
He was at your wedding.
他是你大女儿的教父
He's godfather to your first daughter,
但是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
but you sold him out.
你完全知道闪耀桑尼会做什么
Sold him out to this cheap circus clown,
但你还是把他出♥卖♥♥♥给了微不足道的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表