剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
"克利夫兰" 俄亥俄州克利夫兰
"Cleveland." Cleveland, Ohio.
是的
Yes.
可能是蟹状星云
By way of the Crab Nebula, maybe.
他们不只是穿着戏服的人
And they weren't just guys in outfits.
这个大块头看起来不太聪明
The big guy doesn't seem very bright,
所以我用最简洁的语言来说
so I'm gonna try to make this as simple as I can.
在伊特鲁里亚时代
Back in the Etruscan age,
这颗巨大的流星撞上了地球
this gigantic meteor crashes into Earth--
好吧 就这样 我不听了
All right, that's it. I'm done.
-尽情享受你的询问吧 -你要去哪儿
- Enjoy your interrogation. - Where the fuck are you going?
我只是饿了 所以我要去
I'm simply famished, so I'm gonna find
找找他们把布丁藏到哪儿了
where they stashed those pudding cups or die trying.
你 小家伙
You, Trigger.
我建议你跟我来
I suggest you come along.
-你的朋友有一点... -我知道
- Your friend is a little-- - I know.
继续说吧
Keep talking.
你
You.
你知道人们怎么说
You know what they say:
"没有什么能比天主教学校更让你相信地狱了"
"Nothing makes you believe in Hell like Catholic school."
不 等等
No, wait!
等等 海莉
Wait, Hailey.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我对发生的一切都感到很抱歉
I am so, so sorry for everything that happened.
-离我远一点 -别跑开 拜托
- Get away from me. - Don't--don't run off, please.
我不动 看
I'm not moving. See?
我就站在这里
I'll stay perfectly still.
我没想伤害你
I wouldn't think of hurting you.
正相反
It's--it's the opposite.
我一直在保护你 对吗
I--I've been protecting you, haven't I?
我只是一个
I'm just a boy...
站在女生前
standing in front of a girl
求她听我说话的男生
asking her to listen.
我不怪你害怕
I don't blame you for being scared.
你可能会很困惑
This can be very confusing.
我们能坐下吗
Should we sit?
这样会好点吗
Would that be better?
我看到你带着你的幸运钥匙链
I see you've got your lucky keychain.
也许你在想一些事情
Maybe you've been thinking about things.
想问我的一些问题
Questions you have for me.
你应该死了
You're supposed to be dead.
"死了"
"Dead."
是有人告诉你的吗
Someone told you that?
我的父母
My parents.
父母啊
Ah, parents.
他们很喜欢编故事 对不对
They do like making up stories, don't they?
看来
Seems that...
现在没人想跟你说实话了
no one wants to tell you the truth these days.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
被霸凌的感觉 不是只有你一个人体会过
You're not the only one who knows what it's like to be bullied.
如果我说 我当初的所作所为是被逼的呢
What if I told you that I was forced to do what I did?
这世上有很多很坏的人 海莉
There are very awful people in this world, Hailey,
他们可以逼人做很坏的事情
and they can make people do very awful things.
这并不代表这是对的 但这是事实
Doesn't make it right, but it's the truth.
我很欣慰
I was happy
你们这些孩子被警方救了
when you children were saved by the police.
至于那些坏人
Those very awful people?
那就不一定了
Not so much.
你也看得出来
As you can see.
抱歉 我可以把眼镜再戴上的
I'm sorry, I--I can put my glasses back on.
你意思是我们现在要做朋友吗
So now we're supposed to be friends?
我不需要朋友
I don't need friends.
我需要
I do.
但是
But...
如果你这样想的话
if that's the way you feel...
你能知道真♥相♥我就很开心了
I'm just happy that you're finally hearing the truth.
你从出生那天起 身边就充满了谎言
You've been lied to since the day you were born.
现在你终于能够...
It's about time someone finally--
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
不是
No, no.
我不想揭开你的旧伤疤
I'm not one to open up old wounds.
但是你全部知情吧
But you do know the whole story?
你父亲骗了你母亲 然后离开了她
Your father lied to your mother and then ran out on her.
关于你的事 你母亲对你父亲撒了谎
And then your mother lied to your father about you,
关于你父亲 你母亲又骗了你
and then to you about your father.
我不是心理医生 但这样的成长环境
I'm not a shrink, but that is a rough place
对任何孩子都不好
for any kid to start.
我要走了
I'm going.
等等
Wait!
最后一件事
One last thing.
等你回家见到你母亲
When you get home and see your mother,
就说我们见面了
tell her we met.
把我说的话告诉她
Tell her what I said.
诚实地说出来
Be honest with her.
看她怎么说
See what she says.
如果你不想当朋友
And if you don't want to be friends,
我再也不会来见你
you will never see me again.
但如果你想
But if you do,
只要说一声 我立刻就出现
just say the word and I'll be right there.
对于复活节
While others run in fear
有人宣战 令他人避之不及
from those who've declared war for any on Easter,
但有人会让我们团结起来
one man will unite us all...
让复活节恢复性感
In bringing sexy back to Easter.
今年 如果我们不庆祝复活节
This year, if we don't celebrate Easter,
他们就赢了
they win.
换个口味
Just a taste.
加点作料 加点风味
A little, como se dice, flavor,
就是这样
if you will.
这不是你奶奶那辈的复活节
This ain't your grandma's Easter,
对吧
am I right?
如何
Well?
卡普
Kap?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
卡普 上啊
Go, Kap, go!
我觉得相当不错
I think it's fucking brilliant.
又出现了
Oh, there she is!
有人饿了吗
Who's hungry?
如果你跟我说
If you'd told me one day
有一天我能亲眼见到荧光道格本人
I'd get to see Dayglo Doug up close and in person,
听他首次讲述跟桑尼·闪耀初遇的故事
tell the story of how he met Sonny Shine for the first time,
那我肯定会说
well, I would have said,
"开什么玩笑 快掐我一下"
"Holy guacamole, somebody pinch me
"我绝对是在做美梦"
because this is a dream come true!"
但并没有发生
But it's not.
好吧 如果能安慰到你的话
Yeah, well, if it's any consolation,
你这种梦想幻灭的表情
that look on your face of soul-crushing disappointment
已经让我高兴了一路
has been the highlight of this whole trip.
胜利
Sieg Heil!
这个"屌♥割了"·道格
Dickless freaking Doug.
真是个麻烦的证人
Some witness.
信任小梅就是会变成这样
That's what I get for trusting Mer.
你应该拿黑棋
You should be the black one.
我上次就是黑棋
I was black last time!
我不拿黑棋
I'm not a schwarzer!
你拿黑棋
You be the schwarzer!
我们以后也会这样吗 尼克
Is that gonna be us someday, Nick?
在这样的地方 把最后的时光消磨殆尽
Frittering away our last days in a place like this,
为一些愚蠢的游戏争吵
arguing over some silly game?
不必担心 兄弟
Don't you worry about that, pal.
在那天到来之前我会先自杀的
I'll drink bleach before I let that happen.
再说了 你有什么好担心的
Besides, what are you worried about?
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表