剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
我们来找你了 混♥蛋♥
We're coming for you, asshole.
-尼克 -没错 混♥蛋♥
- Uh, Nick? - Yeah, asshole.
听我说
Listen to me.
离开这里
Get out of here.
好吧 好吧 好吧 穿蓝色衣服的男孩们
Well, well, well, boys in blue.
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
尼克·萨克斯
Nick Sax.
我内♥裤♥上缝的就是这个名字
That's what's sewn into my underwear.
-你曾经是我们中的一员 -是啊
- You used to be one of us. - Yeah.
看看你现在这德行
Yeah, look at you now.
我不是膨胀 但你该看看其他那些家伙都什么样
Not to brag, but you should see the other guys.
你把几个你以前的兄弟
You put some of your ex-brothers
搞进了医院 萨克斯
in the hospital last night, Sax.
你先别说话
Let me stop you right there.
我不敢相信你们一路来到这里
I can't believe you guys came all the way down here
就是为了说些漂亮话
just to recite a pretty speech,
我们为什么不直入主题呢
so why don't we just get down to it?
就这样吗
This is it?
我知道 东西不是很多
It's not much, I know.
我们并不富裕
We weren't well off.
我不是故意这么说的
I didn't mean--
没关系
No, it's okay.
这很好
It's nice.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
稍等一会
Just a minute.
不不不 没关系的 妈妈
No, no, no, it's okay, Mom.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mama, mama, mama.
海莉
Hailey.
来和谢丽尔打个招呼
Meet Cheryl.
你好
Hi.
妈妈 她是海莉
Mama, this is, uh, Hailey.
她会和我们住一段时间
She's gonna be staying with us for a while.
邪恶的眼睛
Mal de ojo.
不不不 感受宁静 妈妈
No, no, no. Tranquila, mama--
-邪恶的眼睛 -感受宁静 求你了
- Mal de ojo. - Tranquila, por favor.
-就这样 -邪恶的眼睛
- Yeah. - Mal de ojo.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama, mama.
我爱你 妈妈
Te amo, mama.
我的亲生母亲生下我就去世了
My biological mother died in childbirth.
然后我父亲遇见了谢丽尔
My father met Cheryl.
我只认识她这一个妈妈
She's the only mother I've ever known.
她看起来很害怕
She seems so scared.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是她第一次见到我
It's the first time, uh, that she's seen me...
自从...
since...
说实话 海莉 她经历了很多
To be honest, Hailey, um, she's been through a lot.
我们都是
We all have.
因为他
Because of him.
"他"是谁
"Him"?
我的...
My...
我带你去你的房♥间 来吧
Let me, uh, show you to your room. Come on.
我知道有点发霉了 但是你在这里会很安全的
I know it's musty, but, uh, you'll be safe here.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
我得去做一件事
There's something that I need to do.
只要一个小时 然后我们就去吃午饭
I'll just be an hour, and then we'll go for lunch.
你一定饿坏了
You must be starving.
别走
No.
你和我说过 我们要确保
You told me we'd make sure
闪耀桑尼再也不会伤害任何人了
Sonny Shine never hurt anyone ever again.
你说过你会让一切都好起来的
You said you'd make everything right again...
为了我 为了我的父母
for me, for my parents.
但你从没告诉过我怎么做
But you never told me how.
你得相信我
You need to trust me.
但这样是不行的 除非他把他一辈子关在监狱里
But it'll never be right, not until he's in jail forever.
我们在这怎么能做得到 我们为什么要逃跑
How can we do that from here? Why are we running away?
我们没有逃跑
We are not running away.
以前有位警♥察♥给我讲了一个故事
A policeman told me a story once
故事里 一个孩子
about a child that was...
被夺走了生命
taken.
他们抓住了凶手
They caught the man who did it,
事情很简单 他就是个怪物
and he was, quite simply, a monster.
你知道那种人的
You know the type.
有天晚上孩子的父亲来找警♥察♥
The child's father came to see the policeman one night,
他怒不可遏
and he was filled with rage.
他说 "我不在乎什么法律"
He said, "I don't care about the laws."
"就让我和他单独在那间牢房♥里呆20分钟吧"
"Just let me in that cell with him alone for 20 minutes."
"我别无他求"
"That's all I ask."
你知道警♥察♥说了什么吗
Do you know what the policeman said?
他说 "牢里的那个人是个杀手"
He said, "The man in that cell is a killer."
"他知道暴♥力♥意味着什么"
"He knows what violence means..."
"他知道暴♥力♥的感觉如何 他清楚自己的能力"
"What it feels like, what he's capable of."
"他与死亡交了朋友"
"He has made friends with death."
"而你没有"
"You haven't."
"如果我让你和他单独相处
"If I let you in there alone with him...
你就再也走不出来了"
you'll never come out."
我不明白
I don't understand.
海莉 你会成功报仇的
You'll get your revenge, Hailey.
我保证
I promise.
如果你在找你的炮♥友♥萨克斯
If you're looking for your fuck-boy Sax,
你来的有点晚了
you're a little late.
他关在监狱栅栏里呢
He's behind stripes.
要我说 也该把他关起来了
It's about time, if you ask me.
我已经听说了
Not exactly news.
警局里有一半人都知道了那个全境通告
Half the department ran code on that APB.
再说了 他不是我炮♥友♥
And he's not my fuck-boy.
话说到这 你炮♥友♥在哪呢
Speaking of which, where's yours?
不关你事 麦卡锡
None of your beeswax, McCarthy.
就当我没问过吧
Look, forget I asked.
你知道 有些人只是对于什么是个好搭档
You know, some people just have a different idea
有着不同的理解
of what being a good partner means...
-不知道你听懂没 -没听懂
- if you know what I mean. - I don't.
有些人认为
Some people think that they can have
她们想要多少个搭档都可以 只要她们有警徽
as many partners as they want as long as they have a badge
还有两条X染色体[两条X染色体为女性]
and two X chromosomes--
好吧 这信息量已经超出我的需要了
Okay, that's more information than I ever needed to know.
我还是告诉你吧
Oh, fine.
如果你真的非得知道的话
If you really must know,
我和哈勃现在不太说话了
Hubble and I ain't exactly on speaking terms right now.
那很艰难
That's rough.
除了她还有谁能接你的话呢
I mean, who's gonna finish your sentences for you?
真有趣
Oh, that's really funny.
你像喜剧演员一样幽默 麦卡锡
You're a regular Tig Notaro, McCarthy.
听我说 我得见萨克斯
Listen to me, I need to get to Sax.
很抱歉 不可能
Not gonna happen. I'm sorry.
尼克·萨克斯已经被拘留了
Nick Sax was taken into custody
因为他拒绝合作
because he refused to cooperate--
你真是个浪♥女♥孩 艾斯
You're a dirty girl, Ace.
你知道的 我也一样
You know, I'm dirty, too.
整个警局都很浪
The whole department's dirty.
那并不代表我们给不了对方好处
Doesn't mean we can't throw each other a bone.
你...
What, uh...
你说的是什么样的好处
what--what kind of bone are you talking about?
我不知道你有多忠于桑尼
I don't know how deep in you are with Shine,
你知道什么 你不想知道什么
what you know, what you don't want to know,
但我愿意睁一只眼闭一只眼
but I'm willing to look the other way.
把萨克斯交给我
Just get me Sax.
原来是这种好处 好吧
Oh, that kind of bone. Right.
我只是想说 男人能拥有的好处
All I'm saying is what's good for the goose
对所有...
is good for the...
你懂的 所有男人都好
You know, geese in general.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表