剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
我一个月只能和海莉待几天
I got Hailey a couple days a month.
我只需要一个让她能好好睡觉的床
Man, I just need a place where she can sleep in a nice bed
干净的床
that's clean.
一个寻常点的地方
You know, someplace normal.
我这样的人怎么负担得起那种地方呢
How's a guy like me supposed to afford a place like that?
你的问题是从不赚钱
Your problem was never making money.
要不喝光要不嗑药磕光
It was drinking it and snorting it.
现在站在你面前的是崭新的尼克·萨克斯
Yeah, well, you're looking at the new Nick Sax.
我戒了
I'm clean.
差不多戒了 六周
Ish. Six weeks.
-萨克斯 -没错
- Sax. - Yeah.
不再这么居高临下了 是不是
Not so high and mighty now, are we?
我只想让她为我骄傲 小玛
I just want her to be proud of me, Mar.
我正在重新做人
I'm getting back on my feet.
我走之前会收拾干净
I'll clean up before I go.
你有好好想过发生的事吗
Do you ever think about what happened?
那个啊
Oh, that.
为什么要想 我们赢了
Why would I? We won.
-真的吗 -你知道的
- Did we? - Well, you know.
海莉的生活有过跌宕起伏 但她现在挺好
Hailey's had her ups and downs, but she's all right,
而且她比我值得得到更好的东西
and she's way more than I deserve.
所以没错 我们赢了
So yeah, we did.
你想过去找闪耀桑尼吗
You ever think about going after Sonny Shine?
尼克 你不会真的认为闪耀桑尼
Nick, you don't seriously believe that Sonny Shine
和这些有任何...
had anything to do with--
我向前看了 小玛
Moved on, Mar.
在我看来 这世界充满了蟑螂
The way I look at it, the world is full of cockroaches.
规矩比例外多得多
That's more the rule than the exception.
于是你踩死一只
So you squash one.
然后给你带来了什么
What the hell does that get you?
每面墙后还有几千只和它们一样的家伙
Thousands more just like them behind every wall,
甚至是这些墙
even these.
-你还真是焕然一新了 -没错
- This really is a new you. - Yeah.
你呢
How about you?
你看得出我已经往前看了
Oh, well, you can see I've moved on.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得这个外套
I find that outfit, um...
出奇的性感
hot, strangely.
我说不好 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你知道我不理解什么吗
You know what I don't understand, though?
你为什么不为你的警徽再多争取一下
Why didn't you put up more of a fight for your badge?
如果事情已成定局再怎么争取都没用 萨克斯
There's no fight when the fix is in, Sax.
你知道的 布鲁倒台的时候
You know that. Blue had half the department
贿赂了半个警局的人
on the take when he went down.
不知为何 内务部认为
Somehow, IA concludes
我是这锅粥里唯一的老鼠屎
I'm the only rotten banana of the bunch?
这是一种看问题的方式
One way to look at it.
"你活该"是另一种
"You had it coming" is another.
那就这样了 低调做人
So that's it, huh? Keep our heads down.
安静度日
Take it day by day.
期望麻烦不要找上门来吗
Hope trouble doesn't come looking for us.
当然
Sure.
看起来咱俩都不是天生当警♥察♥的料
It seems like neither one of us was cut out to be a cop.
你的饼干难吃死了
Your cookies suck.
你的脸上有屎
You got shit on your face.
桑尼才不是蟑螂
Sonny's not a cockroach.
我不相信 海莉也不相信
I don't believe it, and neither does Hailey.
*他是住在彩虹城♥堡♥里的人*
*He's the man in the rainbow castle*
*你的朋友*
*A friend to you and--*
尼克
Nick!
怎么了
Yeah, what is it?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
布鲁 很高兴看到你
Blue, it's great to see you...
在监狱里
In here, I mean.
恩典与光明的天使来了 与往常一样
An angel of grace and light, as usual.
别废话 老哥 我是来这告诉你些事的
Cut the shit, brother. I'm here to tell you something.
我是来告诉你关于你做的那些噩梦
I'm here to tell you about the nightmares you've been having.
我的睡眠质量堪比小宝宝
I sleep like a little pink baby.
关于那些晕厥
About the blackouts,
关于你丢失的记忆
about the things that you can't remember.
有一个完美的理由
Well, there's a perfect reason--
什么声音
What's that sound?
这世上没有什么能把我心爱的麦克
Nothing in the world is going to bring back
带回来 但是相信我
my sweet Mikey, but believe me,
我甘愿牺牲这一辈子
I'm going to take a lifetime's worth
为知道他在世时做的
of satisfaction in knowing that the last great thing
最后一件好事就是毁掉你
he did on this earth was to screw you over.
麦克
Mikey?
不
No.
麦克给了我一个密♥码♥
Mikey gave me a password.
根本就没密♥码♥ 你个白♥痴♥
There was no password, you moron.
麦克携带了一种古老的意志
Mikey carried an ancient spirits,
邪恶的意志
an evil thing,
从古老的黎明流传下来 转移到了你身上
passed from the old dawn to you,
就像病毒 艾滋病毒
like a virus, like AIDS.
我知道什么是病毒 伊萨贝拉
I know-- I know what a virus is, Isa--
你听到那个声音了吗
Do you hear that sound?
你的脑海里寄居了某种东西 布鲁
There's something living in your mind, Blue.
你能感受的到 对吗
You can feel it, can't you?
在黑暗中挣扎 想要挣脱出来
Scratching in the dark, trying to get out.
伊萨贝拉 伊萨贝拉
Isabella, Isabella.
这个名字来源于希伯来语
It's a name of Hebrew origin.
你知道吗
Did you know?
意思是"笃信上帝"
It means "Devoted to God."
真是个好听的名字
Beautiful name.
笃信
Devout.
你为什么要学麦当娜说话
Why are you talking like Madonna?
凑近点
Come closer.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I need to tell you a secret.
关于麦克的
Something about Mikey,
连她的妈妈都不知道的事
something even his mother didn't know.
这是哪位
And who is this vision?
你不认识我
You don't know who I am,
但我知道你是谁
but I know who you are.
奥库斯 死亡之神
Orcus, god of death.
你已经被流传了好几代了
You've been passing down for ages,
在斯卡拉穆奇家族里代代相传
from Scaramucci to Scaramucci.
真是个妖艳贱♥货♥
我真是硬到不行了
你到底在多少肉体之间转移过
How many times have you passed from body to body?
两只手 加上两只脚
More than I can count with all my fingers,
都数不过来
with all my toes.
但这次情况不一样了
But this time, it was different.
转移出了差错
The transfer was corrupted.
就好像在设备更新完成之前
It is like you unplug your device
就把插头拔掉
before the update is complete.
两个污秽不堪的灵魂
Two lousy souls
共享一副扭曲苍白的肉体
sharing one pasty, white body.
你们会永远地困在那副身体里
And you will be living in that prison,
永远地蹲在监狱里
in that body, forever.
伊莎贝拉 奥库斯流淌在我们的血液中
Bella, Orcus lives in our bloodline.
我们不需要布鲁
We don't need Blue.
让我进入你的肉体
Let me enter you.
让我进入你的肉体
Let me come inside you.
让我离开这副
Let me leave this
毫无生气的肉体
graceless, flaccid sack of flesh behind.
只要你我联手 便可统治一切
Together, you and I will rule.
这不可能
That will never happen.
别那么肯定 老太婆
Don't be so sure, harridan.
她是斯卡拉穆奇家族最后的传人了
She's the last of the Scaramucci.
伊萨贝拉一死 你就永远被困住了
吃瘪吧你 等等 你说什么
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表