剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Dead. I know, right?
你女儿开的枪 子弹进了你的胸膛
Bullet to the chest from your daughter,
尸检 焚化炉
autopsy, incinerator.
都是细枝末节
Mere trifles.
那你就不能
And then you wouldn't have been able to--
-亲手杀了你 -正是
- Kill you myself. - Exactly.
像我们这样的人
You know, for people like us,
不容易找到一个旗鼓相当的对手
it's never easy to find a worthy adversary.
死有所值
A truly meaningful death.
我完全明白你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
聊够了
Enough with the chitchat.
我想要告诉你
Ah, I want you to know...
上次和你跳探戈我很跳得很欢快
that I have enjoyed our tango.
-再见 小滑头 -再见
- Goodbye, Smoothie. - See ya.
今年万圣节你想当什么
What do you want to be for Halloween this year?
我知道了
I know!
神经兮兮的圣诞老人怎么样
How about psycho Santa Claus?
不想
No?
好吧 亲爱的 你还好吗
All right, honey, you okay?
ay?
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表