剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
《幻想快乐》前情提要
Previously, on "Happy!"...
新的私立学校
New private school?
一间宿舍八千块
8,000 per quarter.
信不信由你 我指望尼克了
Believe it or not, I'm counting on Nick.
孩子们会在这里等你吹响喇叭
The kids will wait here until you sound the horn.
然后他们跑到复活节草地
Then they run out to the eastern meadow.
我把你身上所有的皮都扒了
I have removed all of the skin from your body.
我会将你的死亡时间
I will determine your time of death
精确到小时
down to the hour.
联♥系♥联调局
Call the goddamn Feds.
接受那笔交易
Take the goddamn deal.
这种事我见得多了
I--I've seen it happen a thousand times.
他们承受不了压力 就招供了
Guys can't take the pressure. They just crack.
我们杀了那个傻子吧
Let's go ahead and kill the idiot.
你是布鲁的私人律师 吉诺
You're Blue's personal lawyer, Geno.
我很想知道你和桑尼有什么好谈的
I would love to know what you and Sonny had to talk about.
他手握所有人的把柄
He's got blackmail on everyone.
把柄都在录像带里
It's on video tape.
他知道人们的愿望 很阴暗的东西
He knows what people wish for. The dark stuff.
那些他们都不和心理医生说的事
The stuff they don't even tell their shrinks about.
告诉我他把录像带放在哪里
Tell me where he keeps the tapes.
他们不是只在圣灰星期三
I thought they were only supposed to do that
才会这样做吗
on Ash Wednesday?
这事是这里的常态
It's kind of a regular thing here.
有些女孩需要很多忏悔
Some girls need a lot of repenting.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你以前没参加过弥撒吗
Haven't you ever been to mass before?
-没有 -怪不得
- No. - That explains it.
怪不得什么
Explains what?
怪不得圣诞老人选了你
Why Santa picked you.
你的心中有罪孽
You have sin in your heart.
记住你是尘土
Remember that you are dust.
也终将归于尘土
And to dust you shall return.
接下来会有点疼
This is gonna pinch.
就一点
Just a little.
你可以永远只是一点点
You could be little forever.
我的大拇指 你弄断了我的大拇指
My thumb! You broke my fucking thumb!
你这个小混♥蛋♥...
You goddamn little--
《幻想快乐》
第二季 第三集
一杯波本威士忌 一杯龙舌兰
Shot of bourbon, shot of tequila,
一杯血腥玛丽 还有一杯菠萝汁
Bloody Mary back, and a pineapple juice
给这位女士
for the lady.
那屁♥股♥简直比一碗粥还要浓稠
That ass is thicker than a bowl of porridge.
"那屁♥股♥"是别人的女儿
"That ass" is someone's daughter.
肯定也当妈了吧
Uh-huh. Somebody's mama, too, I bet.
行了 雷迪克 你来这里干什么
All right, Le Dick, what the hell are we doing here?
你知道我在戒酒
You know I'm trying to stay sober.
想改变我的生活
Make changes in my life.
我能看出来
I can see that.
你终于从那个公♥寓♥大的培养皿里
Moved out of that apartment-sized Petri dish
搬出来了
you called a home.
还买♥♥了一件夏季衬衫
You got yourself a summer shirt that makes
穿着看起来像无业同性恋
you look like an unemployed homosexual.
当父亲之后你变了 尼奇
Fatherhood becomes you, Nicky.
她情况如何
How's the missy?
海莉挺好的
Hey, Hailey's great, you know.
她刚去新学校第一天
She's starting her first day at her new school--
你听起来像个乳母一样
You sound like a goddamn wet nurse.
我根本不在乎你女儿怎么样
I don't give a fuck about your daughter's school.
我是来跟你说正事的 我有活儿要给你
I'm here to talk shop. I got a job for you.
小心犯规
Flag on the play.
你已经严重违反了规则
This is a direct violation of the bylaws.
"与不良人士为伍"
"Consorting with a criminal element."
我想谢谢
I wanna thank you...
你的好意 但是我之前说过了
for your offer, but as I told you before...
-我退出了 -干得漂亮 尼克
- I'm out of the game. - Atta boy, Nick.
不 你说的是 不许杀人 伤人 打人
No. You told me no killing, maiming, battery,
贿赂 勒索 诈骗
bribes, blackmail, fraud,
绑♥架♥ 偷车 或者纵火
kidnapping, carjacking, or arson.
对 我只说了九项 因为你少一根手指
Yeah. I had to stop at nine on account of your handicap.
我给你找的工作
The job I got for you...
是很简单的B和E
is a simple B and E.
培根和鸡蛋吗 算我一个
Bacon and eggs? Sign me up!
你是说非法入侵吗
"Breaking and entering," You say?
-没错 -所以你为什么要找我
- I do say. - So why are you talking to me?
能干这事的人不少
There are plenty of "B and E" guys out there.
确实如此 但没人比你厉害
There sure are, but none as good as you.
别给我戴高帽子了
Oh, stop with the flattery.
我控制不住 因为你是最强的
I can't help it, you're the best.
我确实挺强的
I am pretty good.
不 不是"挺强的"
No, not "Pretty good."
是最强的 就像詹姆斯·邦德
The best. Like James Bond.
但是比他更好 因为你是美国人
Only better 'cause you're American.
好吧 你说的都对
All right, everything you say is true.
但即便如此 我现在是有女儿的人了
Even still, fact remains I got a daughter now.
办不到
Can't do it.
有报酬 尼奇
It pays, Nicky.
-两千 -别接受 尼克
- 2K. - Don't do it, Nick.
我知道海莉的学校需要这笔钱
I know we need the money for Hailey's school
但这不值得你出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
but it's not worth your soul.
我的灵魂不值两千块
My soul ain't worth $2,000.
太好了
Yes!
我的灵魂值三千二
My soul is worth $3,200.
干不干
Hmm. Final offer.
不要
No!
细节在这里
Details in here.
情报交易点在造船厂 下午四点
Dead drop's at the shipyard, 1600 hours.
祝你好运
Go with God.
你把埃迪神父的大拇指
You broke Father Eddie's thumb
直接掰断了
in two places.
你有什么想说的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
-你多大了 海莉 -快11岁了
- How old are you, Hailey? - Almost 11.
那你几乎是个大人了
Well, that's practically a grown-up.
大人要对自己闯的祸负责任
I hold grown-ups accountable for their muck-ups,
但主给了我们另一个选择
but Jesus gives us another option:
悔改
repentance.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还不够
Better.
好吧
Oh, there, now.
新学校的第一天 没有朋友
First day at a new school. No friends.
你感觉自己被孤立了
You feel isolated.
这没什么奇怪的
It's only natural.
来
Here.
读读这个
Read this.
"齐波拉割下了她儿子的包皮
"Zipporah cut off her son's foreskin
丢在了摩西的脚边"
and touched Moses' feet with it."
哎呀 错了 等等
Oops! Wrong place. Hang on.
格言
Proverbs.
相信自己的人都是愚者
"Those who trust in themselves are fools,
凭智慧行事的人才能保得平安
but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe."
这告诉我们行事不能被恐惧支配 海莉
That means you mustn't act out in fear, Hailey.
可能表面上我们是独自一人
It may seem we're all alone.
然而 总有人在默默关注着我们
Nevertheless, there's someone watching us.
守护着我们
Protecting us.
我可没见过你乐成这样
I haven't seem you smile like that
自从贝尔-比夫-德沃强势回归那次之后
since Bell Biv Devoe made the big comeback.
我收到一条不错的短♥信♥ 仅此而已
I got a nice text, that's all.
-你跟他上♥床♥了 -雷迪医生 他会听见的
- You got laid. - Dr. Reddy, he can hear us.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表