剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
我可以过十辈子像瑞奇·马丁那样的生活
I can live ten lifetimes like Ricky Martin.
你哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
人
Men.
我们这种人
Men like us.
我们不会流逝
We do not gutter...
化为历史的余烬
into the ashes of history.
我们是历史的创作者
We are the originators of history.
就这个
This!
这才不是结束
This is not an end!
这是个开始
This is a beginning!
谁说你已经结束了
Who decides that you're over?
谁说你已经混到头了
Who decides that you've gone far enough?
就这些渺小平庸的人们
These small, simple, men?
他们不懂什么是伟大
They know nothing of greatness.
他们怎么可能会欣赏
How could they possibly appreciate
像你这样远大真实的目光
a true vision such as yours?
他们只会害怕它
All they can do is fear it.
你的那些黑粉
Your detractors.
他们算什么
What are they?
一群在衰败文化的糖浆里蠕动着的无眼虫子
Sightless worms squirming in the syrup of a decomposing culture.
你就是夜空中最闪亮的星 桑尼
You are the brightest star in the sky, Sonny.
节目取消
一只瞎了的蛆可不会阻止太阳发光的
And a blind maggot does not stop the sun from shining.
你想让他们在你
Will you now let them snuff you out
最辉煌的夜晚将你掐灭吗
on the eve of your greatest triumph?
我们不需谁的批准
We don't need permission.
我们谁都不需要
We don't need anyone.
提起你的金色裤子
Now you pull up your golden britches
让这个世界看看
and you show the world what you are damn well made of.
好戏将会继续
The show will go on!
奥库斯 奥库斯
Orcus! Orcus!
奥库斯 奥库斯 奥库斯
Orcus! Orcus! Orcus!
你懂我
You get me.
你明白我
You understand.
你真明白我
You understand
好戏
The show...
将会
will...
继续
go on!
会的
It will!
能帮我们拍照吗
Can you take our picture?
谢了
Thanks!
来 我们帮你拍一张
Here, we'll take one for you.
笑一笑
Smile.
别晃
Don't shake it.
-丽塔 -麦卡锡
- Hey, Rita. - Hey, McCarthy.
-什么名字 -比安奇
- What's the name? - Bianchi.
她还在审前拘留中
She's still in pretrial detention.
-应该在C区 -我去
- Should be block C. - Well, shit.
-你是说比安奇吗 -对
- Bianchi, you said? - Yeah.
这下不妙了
Well, that ain't good.
什么
What?
我讨厌和人说坏消息
I hate to be the bear of bad news.
-更坏的 -什么
- Bearer. - What?
是更坏的
It's the "bearer."
更坏的... 无所谓了
"Bearer of bad--" Never mind.
是什么
Ugh. What is it?
是比安奇有关的
Well, uh, about Bianchi,
她...
she was--
我不知道该怎么说 你和这事没关系吧
I don't know how to say this. You weren't related, were you?
继续说
Go on.
你一定不会相信
You are not gonna believe--
我都不知道怎么会发生这种事
I'm not even sure how such a thing could happen.
但还是发生了
Uh, but she was.
不管了 我就直说了
Oh, hell, I'm just gonna say it.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, my lovely.
我绽放的秋天
My autumn bloom.
怎么 你现在不和我说话了
Oh, what, are you not talking to me now then?
真的吗
Really?
但上次我们见面时 你一直说个不停
But you were so loquacious the last time we met.
话说 那样太不厚道了
By the way, that was most unkind.
织毛衣这事
Business with the knitting needles.
太不厚道了
Most unkind.
把我困在这个坚固如实的肉身里
Trapping me in this too, too solid flesh.
无期徒刑对你来说算什么
And what's a life sentence to you, eh?
这连轻微处罚度算不上
Barely a slap on the wrist.
还是那句话 看来只能怪我自己
Still, nobody to blame but myself I suppose.
好吧
Ugh, fine.
我就不打扰你织东西了
I'll leave you to your knitting.
走之前有一件事
One thing before I leave.
我的确想给你姐♥妹♥们♥发条信息
Um, I did want to send a message to your sisters.
我想
I think...
她们会发信息给你的
they will have a message for you.
很快
Soon.
她开口了
Hello. There she is!
你好啊
Hello!
不 但你还不明白吗 小姑娘
No, but don't you see, young lady?
我现在自♥由♥了
I'm free now.
我的体力恢复了 空中弥漫着春天的气息
My strength is coming back, spring is in the air,
而今晚 最特别的夜晚
and tonight, most special of nights,
我要摧毁无数无辜灵魂的希望
I'm going to crush into powder the hopes and dreams
和梦想
of millions of innocent souls.
再一次
Again!
你们谁也阻止不了我
And there's nothing any of you can do to stop me.
但信息的内容不是这个
But that's not the message.
那条信息 小姑娘
The message, young lady...
是你
is you.
被斩首了吗
Decapitated?
就是说...
As in...
那好吧
Well, all right then.
等等 等一下 麦卡锡
Oh, wait. Hold up, McCarthy.
这上面说有东西给你
This says there's something here for you.
给我吗
For me?
她的随身物品
Her belongings.
-不是吧 -给你了
- Seriously? - Left them in your care.
伊莎贝拉姐妹当铺
等等 等等 还有东西
Wait, wait, wait. There's something more.
这是什么
And what's this?
这是她
That's... her.
我得告诉你
I mean, I gotta tell ya,
我去过一些毒瘾小镇上的黑暗小巷
I have been down some dark alleys of addiction town,
但是我从来没见过这种事
but I ain't never seen nothing like that.
奶泡在哪呢
What with the whipped cream?
她一定同时在经历两三件事
She must have been going through two, three cases at a time.
你是谁呢
Who are you?
放弃这种东西 这就是我要说的
Passing up stuff like this. That's what I'm talking about.
奶泡是诱导性食物 尼克
Whipped cream is a gateway treat, Nick.
会让人想吃没用的甜食
It leads to more decadent confections.
你真的觉得再灌一瓶酒
And do you really think another bottle
是个好主意吗
of ass whoop is a good idea?
我不觉得 乐乐
No, I don't, Hap.
在医院的时候发生了一件最奇怪的事
The strangest thing happened back there at the hospital.
-我只是 -我不知道是因为药物
- I was just-- - I don't know if it was the drugs
还是他们给我的那鬼东西
or that shit they gave me.
我好像看到了乐乐
I think I saw Happy.
我的老天爷啊 我就知道
Holy moly macaroni, I knew it!
-乐乐 -海莉幻想中的朋友
- Happy? - Hailey's imaginary friend.
阿曼达 我在这里 就在这里
Oh, Amanda, I'm here. Right here.
-你能看见我吗 -是吧
- Can you see me? - Um, yeah.
我觉得如果你告诉了别人
I--I think if you were to tell anybody that,
他们会觉得你脑子不正常
they'd think you were a little .
我是从海莉的画里知道它的
I only know him from Hailey's drawings,
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表