剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
给你两个选择
Got two options.
我们可以来硬的
We can do this the hard way...
或者可以来超级硬的
or we can do it the rock-hard way.
-你还用问吗 -不是很需要
- Do you even need to ask? - Well, not really.
你好 搭档 欢迎来到西部自助
Howdy, partner. Welcome to Western Buffet.
我们以前每月会来一次
We'd come here once a month--
大日子
our big night out.
我以前每次都很期待
I used to look so forward to it.
你想吃什么都可以
You could have anything you wanted.
这里还是你记忆中的那样吗
Is it like you remember?
不 不一样了
No, it's not the same.
什么都不一样了
Nothing stays the same.
人会变的
People change.
那个点唱机
The jukebox--
是最棒的
that was the best.
如果你在这样的小镇里长大
I-if you grow up in a town like this,
有时候 音乐是你的一切
sometimes music is all you have.
我有时睡不着的时候
Sometimes when I can't sleep,
我会戴上耳机 听一晚上的音乐
I put on my headphones and listen to music all night.
这会让我不去想...
It keeps you from thinking about...
事情
things.
你♥爸♥爸 真的很坏吗
Y-your dad, was he really bad?
这样说吧 我不用去屋子外
Let's just say I didn't have to look outside the house
就能看到怪兽
to find monsters.
酗酒 糟糕的脾气
Alcoholic, violent temper.
听起来很熟悉吧
Sounds familiar, I guess.
我爸爸绝对不会伤害我
My dad would never hurt me.
谢丽尔想办法带我们离开了他
Uh, Cheryl managed to get us away from him.
不然的话
If she hadn't done it...
他很可能会把我们俩都杀了
he would have eventually killed us both.
他去了哪里
Where did he go?
没去太远的地方
Not far.
我刚刚有个愚蠢的想法
Ah, I just had the silliest idea.
这些歌♥我都没听过
I don't know any of these songs.
都好老
They're all old.
这一首
This one.
不客气
You're welcome.
我想知道你是怎么把我弄出来的吗
Do I want to know how you swung this?
-别问 -别说
- Don't ask. - Don't tell.
萨克斯 说实话
Look, Sax, I can't sugarcoat this.
从我上次见你以后 事情开始变得很奇怪
Since I last saw you things have gone from weird
超级奇怪
to, like, super fucking weird.
布鲁越狱了 但是他并不是布鲁
Blue has escaped from prison, only he isn't Blue.
他会直播杀死桑尼
He's gonna kill Sonny on live TV.
听起来不错 我去拿我的录像机
Sounds great. I'll set my DVR.
稍微等一下 这样会感觉好多了
Just give me a moment. It's gonna feel so much better.
太棒了 简直就像切开痔疮
Oh, yeah, like lancing a hemorrhoid.
我们刚刚说到哪里了 小梅
Now, where were we? Mer, look...
我明白你在这趟疯狂列车上
I can see that you've got a nice, comfortable seat
处于舒适的观众席上
on the observation car of the crazy train,
但我需要你留在这里
but I need you to stay here.
这里
Here.
我是说现实里
And by here, I mean reality.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
萨克斯 一直以来最重要的就是
Sax, this has been about Sonny's Easter show
桑尼复活节节目
the entire time.
小梅 我根本就不在乎
Mer, I don't give a shit omelet
桑尼复活节节目
about Sonny's Easter show!
我只在乎一件事 我的家庭
I care about one thing-- my family.
没错 你的家庭
Yes, your family!
她们也是其中一部分
They're all a part of this, too.
-我不知道到底... -尼克
- I don't know exactly-- - Nick!
先等一下 什么事
Hold that thought. What?
尼克 我找到阿曼达了 我知道她在哪里
Nick, I found Amanda. I know where she is.
我们得快点了 尼克
We got to hurry, Nick.
我们真的得快点了
I-I mean, we really got to hurry!
收到 快 小梅 我不能告诉你我怎么知道...
Copy, hurry. Mer, I can't tell you how I know this--
-阿曼达 -没错
- Amanda. - Yeah.
我不在乎你怎么知道的 去救她吧
I don't care how you know. Let's go get her.
太好了 然后我们再处理
Great, and then we'll take care
闪耀桑尼的复活节节目
of Sonny Shine's little Easter show later.
别担心 我已经处理好了
Oh, don't worry about that. I took care of it already.
-该死 我的车吗 -没错
- Oh, shit, my car, too? - Yeah.
你肯定开着它上刀山下火海了
Wow, you must've been digging deep down in that thing.
上帝啊
Oh, good God.
真是太荣幸了
This is a great honor.
十几年来 我在本台
I've been providing quality programming
为各年龄段的孩童制♥作♥
for children of all ages on this network
高质量的节目
for over a decade.
我做的工作比马特·劳尔还要多
I've done more upfronts than Matt Lauer.
但是在我盛大的成功前夕
But to be called before
被召请到
the esteemed Board of Directors
尊敬的董事会
on the eve of my greatest triumph,
我只想说 我从来没有如此感觉到
all I can say is I've never felt
我们是一家人
such a sense of family.
-我从来没有... -闪耀
- I've never felt-- - Shine.
我们不是叫你来祝你好运的
We didn't call you here to wish you good luck.
你的特别节目取消了
Your special's off.
取消
"Off"?
没了
Canceled.
但是明天就是复活节了
But Easter's tomorrow.
没错
That's correct.
公众今年经历了很多事
The public has been through a lot this year.
复活节兔子恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
These Easter Bunny terrorist attacks
让这个季度的遭到重创
have cast a pall on the entire season.
还有今天早上的事
Then the events of this morning,
让我们都大为震惊
which were a terrible shock to all of us.
但这个所谓的蛋蛋秀
But this so-called "Eggtacular"...
说实话 闪耀
Honestly, Shine,
人们受到的惊吓还不够多吗
haven't the people suffered enough?
我要拯救复活节
I'm going to save Easter.
今年别想
Not this year
也别想在我们台
and not on our network.
我想卡普·哥斯廷斯基
I think Kap Gostynski
可能并不敢同意
will have something to say about that.
哥斯廷斯基
Gostynski?
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
刚收到的消息 我们刚收到一则
And this just in-- shocking footage has emerged
著名电视总监
of famed TV executive Kap Gostynski
卡普·哥斯廷斯基吃侄子的录像
appearing to cannibalize his young nephew.
提醒各位观众 录像画面令人不适
Warning to our audiences-- this footage will be graphic.
那是你吗
Is that you?
别把电♥话♥接进来
Hold my calls.
这则录像真的非常恶心
I mean really disturbing footage.
如果我是卡普·哥斯廷斯基
If I were Kap Gostynski,
我绝对会想自杀
I would certainly think about killing myself.
这样吧
Well, you know what?
给刚刚加入我们的观众
Why don't we show it one more time
再放一遍
for our viewers that are just joining us?
该死
Oh, shit.
这真是我最开心的时刻 自从...
That was the most fun I have had since--
什么声音
What is it?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听着
Listen.
我们带送他去看医生
We've got to get him to a doctor.
是他
It's him.
你为什么带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
我母亲每天都活在恐惧中
My mother lives in fear every day
怕他会来了结掉我们
that he will come back to finish what he started.
我受不了看着她那样
I can't bear to see her this way.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表