剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
不是冰球迷吗
Not a hockey fan?
意大利角斗式足球
Calcio Storico.
有六百年的历史
600 years old.
他们现在每年仍然在圣十字广场
They still play it once a year.
举♥行♥一次比赛
Piazza Santa Croce.
位于佛罗伦萨
That's in Florence.
意大利佛罗伦萨
Florence, Italy.
如果你带着你的曲棍球棒
Now, if you were to turn up with your stick,
护具和头盔出现在那里
and your pads, and your helmet...
他们会把这些都塞进你的屁♥股♥里
they'd shove them all up your ass
之后你得给他们买♥♥一品脱啤酒
and you'd buy them a pint afterwards.
这让你的曲棍球看起来更像女子拳击
Makes your hockey seem rather like foxy boxing,
我碰巧对它评价颇高
which I do happen to hold in high regard--
是对女子拳击
foxy boxing, that is,
不是曲棍球
not hockey.
让我们来谈谈整个...
Let's talk about, uh, this whole...
你搞出来的聚众事件
Kumbaya thing you got going on.
"聚众事件"
"Kumbaya"?
我目睹了事情发生经过
I see what's going on out there--
雅利安兄弟会 黑歹徒门徒
Aryan Brotherhood, Black Gangster Disciples,
还有努埃斯特拉家族聚在一起
and Nuestra Familia all getting along together
就像是一盘华尔道夫沙拉
like a Waldorf salad.
过去的七十二小时里
There hasn't been a violent incident
没有发生暴♥力♥事件
or a disciplinary infraction
或是任何违规事件
of any kind in over 72 hours.
-真让人开心啊 -一点都不开心
- That's lovely. - That's not lovely.
这他妈的让人难以接受
That's fucking unacceptable,
因为如果这些帮派不互相打架
because if the gangs aren't fighting each other,
他们就会打警卫 就会打我
they're fighting the guards, they're fighting me,
我必须维持和平状态
and I have to keep the peace.
而且
And, uh...
维持和平就得有损伤
Keeping the peace can hurt.
你理解我的意思吗
You get me?
-我懂了 -很高兴听到你这么说
- I think I do. - I like to hear that.
我喜欢你和我
I like that you and I
能够相互坦诚
can be on the level.
停止聚众
It stops,
要不然你的余生
or you are gonna spend the rest of your days
屁♥股♥都得插着那个曲棍球棒了
with that hockey stick shoved up your ass,
而我们不会给你买♥♥几品脱啤酒的
and we won't be grabbing any pints,
你和我
you and me.
懂了吗
Understand?
我需要你说
I'm gonna need you to say
你明白了
you understand.
完全理解
Perfectly.
这是你家吗
This is your place?
我和朋友在这里借宿 你懂的
I, you know, crash here with my friend.
和无♥耻♥的海莉
The infamous Hailey.
不 不是海莉 是尼克
No, not--not Hailey, Nick.
你说什么
Excusez-moi?
情况很复杂
It--it's complicated.
我也很复杂 告诉我吧
I'm complicated. Try me.
好吧 我从没向任何人说过这个
Well, I haven't told anybody this,
但是我有了一个新朋友 尼克
but I got a new friend, Nick.
他是海莉的爸爸
He's Hailey's dad.
因为她不再相信我而尼克需要我
She stopped believing and he needed me,
所以我现在是尼克的朋友
so I'm Nick's friend now.
你在告诉我你换朋友了吗
You're telling me you jumped friends?
亲爱的
Sweetie,
我知道你正在经历一段艰难的时光
I know you're going through a hard time,
但你说的这些都是便便
but what you're saying is shiznuts.
你的朋友就是你的朋友
Your friend's your friend.
当朋友不再相信你的时候 你就消失了
When your friend stops believing, you disappear.
我们不会变换朋友
We don't change friends.
我的意思是 如果我们可以那样做
I mean, if we could do that,
我们还会因想象而存在吗
are we even imaginary?
我就是想象出来的
Oh, I'm imaginary, all right.
我是一颗想象出来的柠檬
I'm an imaginary lemon.
我帮不了任何人
I can't help anybody.
好吧 乐乐
Okay, Happy?
你真扫兴
You're killing my buzz.
那个召集大家的坏蛋野马
What happened to that badass bucking bronco
拿下了神经质圣诞老人
who rallied the troops and took down
到底去哪里了
Psycho Santa Claus?
那的确是我 是吗
I--I did do that, didn't I?
当然是你了
Hell yeah, you did.
当你说"挑个和你个头相当的人"
When you said "Pick on someone your own size,"
我的内♥裤♥湿得都能用拖把杆拧了
you could have wrung out my panties with a mop bucket.
在我忘记你之前
It's time to forget about your friends--
是时候把你所有的朋友们抛在脑后了
all of them-- before they forget about you.
所以 你以前吗做过这个吗
So, you ever done it before?
-"这个" -是的
- "It"? - Yeah.
你懂的 和一个女孩
You know, it--
-做这个 -我知道
- with a girl. - Oh!
这个
It.
是的 这个
Yeah, it.
总共得有无数次了
Totally. Oh, tons of times.
我非常擅长这个
I'm really good at it.
很好 小子
Oh, boy.
别担心 乐乐 我会这个
Don't worry, Happy, I got this.
*生日快乐...*
*Happy birthday...*
我...
Um, so I, um--
我有点沮丧
I--I kinda got held up.
但是
But, um...
我知道那天是什么日子
I know what day it was.
-没关系 -不 有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
你知道 因为我打算
You know, I-- 'cause I meant to...
有气球
with the balloons...
吃饭 甜食
eating, uh, the sugary...
有抱着农场动物的小丑
with the clowns holding farm animals,
这些可爱的小东西
little favor things.
你在描述生日聚会吗
Are you trying to describe a birthday party?
是的 关键是...
Yeah, the point-- the point is, um...
那是我们一起过的第一个生日
It--it was our first birthday,
你懂的 以父女关系
you know, as father-daughter, and, um...
非常重要
It was important.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
24小时规则
24 hour rule.
我们今天还能做点别的
We can do something today.
-你做不到 -不 我愿意
- You can't. - No, I'd love to.
我愿意
I'd love to.
只有这件事我...
I--I--there's just this thing that I gotta--
-生日快乐 -谢天谢地
- Birthday! - Oh, thank Christ.
*生日很可爱也很甜蜜*
*Birthdays are lovely and birthdays are sweet*
*感谢选择我们和我们的美食*
*So thanks for choosing us and choosing our treats*
-你去哪 -洗手间
- Where you going? - Bathroom.
需要帮忙吗
You need help?
*世界著名的祖德蛋糕13.99美元*
*World-famous Zoodle Cake for $13.99!*
-没门 -有的
- No way! - Yes way!
好哇 生日快乐
Hooray! Birthday!
*感谢选择我们和*
*So thanks for choosing us and*
有麻烦吗
Trouble getting it up?
我现在很开心
I am so happy right now.
不 说真的 我以为你已经死了
No, really, I was afraid that you was dead.
一枪爆头
I mean, getting shot in the face
可不算是54号♥演播室晚上出去玩
is not exactly a night out at Studio 54--
更别说导管感染
not to mention the ever-present risk
经常存在的各种风险
of a catheter infection.
对于你这样的人来说
For a guy like you,
这种可能性永无止境
the possibilities are endless.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表