剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
leave my baby on a stranger's doorstep and get blackout drunk.
把我的孩子遗弃在一户陌生人的门前 然后醉得昏天黑地的算了
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿?
Did I break something on your set?
我弄坏了你剧组的什么道具吗?
Debbie, I've been casting this thing for weeks.
黛比 我这几周一直在选角
I mean, just raking the gutter because who gives a shit?
我是说 就是矬子里拔高个 谁在乎结果呢?
Yeah. Then you come outta nowhere,
是的 然后你突然出现
just burst in like some Greek goddess of rage,
然后就像希腊的愤怒女神一样出现
and I saw it. I saw it, Debbie.
我看到了 黛比
Like a vision before a seizure.
就像疾病发作前产生幻觉一样
The whole show.
我看到整个节目
And you, you were in the middle of the ring.
你在摔跤场中间
You want me to wrestle?
你想让我摔跤?
I want you to be my lead.
我想让你成为主角
I've got girls who can do the splits, they can cut hair,
我这边有能劈叉的姑娘 她们可以切断头发
but I don't have a star.
但我没有明星
I need a star.
我需要一个
Excuse me.
抱歉
Okay, I'm... I'm sorry, I can't handle this,
好 我…我很抱歉 我做不到
and I'm not acting anymore.
我不再演戏了
Bullshit! You know what I think?
屁话!你知道我在想什么吗?
You're pretty. You got big boobs,
你那么漂亮 “波”涛汹涌
and those soap writers didn't count on you having brains.
而且肥皂剧作家也没指望你有脑子
Am I right?
我说得对吗?
You asked too many questions, you maybe improvised a few too many lines,
你问得太多 你即兴表演几句
and then, boom, Sleeping Beauty.
然后就一窜而红 睡美人
Yeah, if you wanna do something more than nod and eat a salad,
是啊 如果你不再满足于 边点头边吃着沙拉
and make a pretty cry-face, you are punished.
然后摆个哭丧脸的日子 那么你就会受到惩罚
I don't wanna punish you, Debbie.
黛比 我不想惩罚你
I want that cavewoman anger.
我想要洞穴女人般的愤怒感
I want those crazy faces of agony.
我想要那些痛苦狰狞的面孔
I mean... you're like Grace Kelly on steroids.
你就好像服用了类固醇的 格蕾丝凯丽
And I wanna put that on television every single week, Debbie.
然后我每周都会 把它在电视上播放 黛比
You're just saying that to get me to join your circus.
你刚刚才说让我加入你的团队
Yes, true. But I mean it.
对 没错 但我是真心的
Fuck salads.
让沙拉去死吧
That's not what we practiced.
让跑龙套和特写去死吧
Fuck polite and comatose.
让礼节和怠惰去死吧
Is there a script, or...
这个有脚本或者…?
I don't know why I'm asking.
我不知道我为什么这么问
What the fuck am I doing? Just come down, check it out for an hour.
该死 我在干什么? 来我们这边 花点时间看看情况
You don't have to say anything, do anything.
你什么也不必说不必做
If you don't wanna be part of it, I'll drive you home.
如果你不想参与 我就送你回家
Door to door, like a perfect gentleman.
像个谦谦君子一样把你送到家门口
What about Ruth?
那露丝怎么办?
Who? Her? Oh.
谁?她吗?
Fuck her. I cut her the first day of callbacks.
去她的 在我叫她回来的第一天 就辞了她
Can we get four burgers, One with cheese. four fries... Five.
麻烦四个汉堡 四份薯条 一个加芝士 五份薯条
extra ketchup and mustard on the side
一边加番茄酱一边加芥末
and two Diet Pepsis and one Pepsi regular, and that's it.
两杯健怡可乐 一杯原味就这些
Ooh. And a milkshake!
还要个奶昔!
Oh, and get this girl a milkshake. On me.
给这姑娘一杯奶昔 帐算我头上
Thanks. We're in training, so we have to bulk up.
谢谢 我们正在训练 所以要变壮一点
Twenty even.
20美元整
I think I have some change.
我应该有零钱
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't think you're allowed to do that.
我觉得这里不能抽烟
Well, I need to chill the fuck out
我得冷静下来
'cause some crazy stunt-cunt just tried to murder me.
因为某个疯狂的婊♥子♥想要谋杀我
That was a sleeper hold. That was a lawsuit.
这招叫断头台 应该叫诉讼案
Who does that bitch think she is?
这婊♥子♥认为自己是谁啊?
This morning, she was just another schmucky actress in a Kmart leotard,
今早她不过是某位穿着廉价超♥市♥买♥♥的 紧身连体裤的无脑演员
and now she's going around knocking people unconscious?
现在她倒横行霸道 把人揍得毫无意识了?
Who died and made her the black Nurse Ratched?
谁死了才让她当上 雷切德护士长的?
The director did.
是导演决定的
He said, "She's in charge."
他说的:“由她负责”
The point is I could've died.
重点是 当时我有可能死掉
Maybe you did die.
可能你已经死了
Maybe we're all dead and this is the afterlife.
也有可能我们都死了 然后这里是死后的世界
Are you already high?
你已经嗑嗨了吗?
No.
没有
No one passed it to me, and I've been waiting because I'm polite.
都没人递给我抽一口 出于礼貌我一直在等
Thanks. I think Cherry's doing the best she can.
谢谢 我觉得切瑞尽了全力
Oh, yeah? You big into dictators?
是吗?你喜欢独♥裁♥者吗?
I don't know how things work in the music video world,
我不知道音乐电视是怎么运作的
but at least she's trying to make us an ensemble.
但至少她试着让我们形成一个小剧团
Usually in this industry, it's every man for himself,
特别是在这个行当 人人都要靠自己才行
and it's almost always a man,
几乎总是会有个男的
telling you your ass is too fat at the same time he's trying to grope it.
告诉你屁♥股♥太肥 但又总想摸上一把
And having a woman in charge instead of that Sackballs guy?
让女人管事可比找个臭老爷们…
This is as good as it gets.
要好太多了
If you're into the sisterhood,
如果你当真在乎姐妹情谊
maybe you shouldn't have fucked your friend's husband.
那你就不应该上朋友之夫
I didn't. Dude...
我没有 妹子…
I am the Cézanne of bullshit artists.
在我面前瞎掰你可就班门弄斧了
Number 18. Oh, that's us.
18号♥ 噢 到我们了
Oh, you owe me 20 bucks.
你欠我20美元
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, ladies, back to the Isle of Lesbos!
女士们 我们回去拉拉岛了!
Guys, this looks awesome.
这看起来太棒了
You're getting it. Great.
你领悟到了 真棒
Let's move to actual back bumps.
让我们来练练真实的背摔
Yeah? Let's go.
是吗?来吧
All right. So, it goes a little something like this.
好 就像是这个样子
It's like a belly flop, but on your back.
就像腹部着地一样 只是换成背部着地
Let's give it a shot. Carmen, kick us off.
来吧 试试 卡门 来开个局吧
Yeah. Get it, girl. Come on, Carmen!
好 加油 姑娘
Yes. She can do it, I can do it.
太棒了 她能做我就能做
I like it. All right, who's next?
我喜欢 好吧 下一个是谁?
Know what, I'll try.
我来试试吧
All right. Okay.
好 好
Shit, that was a disaster. Let me try again, I can do better.
该死 真是太糟糕了 让我再试试 我能做得更好
Okay.
好
Crap, I can do it better. Can I go one more time?
该死 我本来能做得更好 我能再试一次吗?
You're fine. I wanna push myself. I wanna work harder.
你做得不错了 不 我想逼自己一把做得更好一点
Okay.
好
Oh, my fuck! No!
哦 该死!
Oh, fuck! Oh...
哦 该死!
Oh, my God! What is happening?
天啊!怎么了?
I thought I might be pregnant.
我觉得我怀孕了
I put my body through too much trauma today.
今天我身体受了太多伤了
This is so painful. Okay.
太疼了 好的
Am I having a miscarriage? All right...
我流产了吗? 好
Okay, I'm premed. Fuck, no.
好吧 我是医学院预科生 天哪
Are you cramping?
你痉挛了吗?
Are you experiencing any other symptoms of pain?
还有其它任何疼痛症状吗?
Oh, fuck.
噢 该死
Bummer.
被骗了吧
How am I gonna tell Adam Ant
我该怎么告诉亚当安特
that our precious little baby turned out to be a womb goof?
我们的小宝贝怎么成了 “小产产”了呢?
What? Get out of my ring.
什么? 从我的场上滚出去
De-fucking-lighted.
乐意至极
Ladies, get out your autograph books.
女士们 准备好你们的签名本
I want you to meet the new star of GLOW,
我想让你们见见美女摔跤绚丽秀 的一个新星
this is TV's own Debbie Morgan. Eagan.
这位是电视演员黛比摩根 伊根
Debbie Eagan. Where the hell have you been?
黛比伊根 你去哪儿了?
Working my ass off.
一直在忙工作的事儿
I drove to fucking Pasadena in the middle of the day.
我中午开车去了帕萨迪纳市
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
Am I on fucking Candid Camera? Why is she still here?
你们是在拍《隐藏摄像机》吗? 她为什么在这?
Oh, her. Yeah. I do... Look... While you been gone
噢 她啊 我…看… 你走后
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表