剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
What? I...
什么?我…
I'm part Cherokee.
我有彻罗基血统
Well, it's not porn. Just so you know.
告诉你知道 这不是色情片
I didn't know we were supposed to wear costumes.
我不知道我们要穿戏装
Okay.
好了
I said I'd do anything, so, here we fucking are.
我说过我会做任何事 所以 我们都来到这里了
Okay.
好吧
Hello, ladies.
女士们 你们好
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
I'm Sam Sylvia.
我是山姆西尔维亚
Today we're just gonna be doing first looks and first cuts.
今天我们只做初步试镜和试演
Are there sides? I didn't get any sides.
那是台词表吗? 我没有拿到任何台词
This is how this is gonna go, all right? No more talking. Just sit there...
我们接下来要这样 好吗? 不要再说话了 安静♥坐♥在那里
and look at me and smile.
然后看着我并微笑
Okay?
好吗?
Tell us what the hell we're doing here.
要不你告诉我们 我们到底要做什么?
Hi, Cherry. Hey, baby.
嗨 切瑞 嘿 宝贝
How you doing, baby? Mmhmm. Good.
你怎么样 宝贝? 我很好
This another one of your trashy vampire movies?
这是你的又一部吸血鬼题材的 垃圾电影?
What? No.
什么?不
This is not a movie.
这不是电影
This... is GLOW.
这是美女摔跤绚丽秀
Sorry, what's GLOW?
抱歉 什么秀?
Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.
美女们的摔跤表演
This is a wrestling television show.
这是个摔跤电视节目
Only ladies. Lady wrestling.
参赛者都是女性 女子摔跤
Just like the big guys, but girls.
就像那些大块头 不过都是女性
Get it? Girl on girl.
明白了么?俩女互掐
What? So, like, Hulk Hogan?
什么? 就像浩克霍肯那样的?
If one of you turns out to be Hulk Hogan, I've hit the fucking jackpot.
要是你们当中能出一位浩克霍肯 我就赚翻了
All right, take it easy. This is what's happening.
什么…?好吧 放轻松 事情是这样的
Yes, this is a wrestling show, and yes...
是的 这是一个摔跤秀 而且没错
you're all gonna have to actually wrestle on cable television
你们要在有线电视上 实打实地进行摔跤比赛
for thousands of people.
给成千上万的观众看
That means...
这意味着…
tit grabs... Tit grabs?
抓奶手 抓奶手
cunt punches, shrinky dinks.
撩阴击 缩鸡术
That move that looks like a catfight, but fancy.
这个动作看起来像是 猫打架 不过很漂亮
Did I say cunt punches?
我刚说了撩阴击了吗?
Yeah. Okay, good.
说了 好的 很好
...So, if any of you have a problem
如果你们有人无法接受
with, uh, doing a wrestling show...
出演摔跤秀
I suggest you leave now.
我建议你马上离开
Thank you.
谢谢
Really? You're going?
真的?你要走?
Thank you.
谢谢
What happened there? You just... decided?
那是怎么了? 你刚刚决定了?
Yeah. All right, for those remaining,
是的 好吧 对于那些留下的人
congratulations, you made it through the first round of cuts.
祝贺你们 你们通过了第一轮试镜
Pretty painless, right?
很简单 不是吗?
I guess what we gotta do now is, I'm gonna sit over there...
好吧 我猜我们要做的是 我要坐在那里
and you guys are gonna line up,
你们站成一排
get your headshots out,
拍下你们的头像照片
and I'm also gonna have to have you sign a waiver...
然后我还得让你们签一个..
in case of, uh, serious injury, and/or death.
伤残和死亡免责协议
You seem to be very versatile with window coverings.
你似乎对窗饰有一手
Well, I'm from London, so...
我来自伦敦 那么…
I don't know what that means. Yeah.
我不知道那是什么意思 嗯
Your eyes are closed. That's what happens when you blow.
你的眼睛闭上了 吹气的时候都会这个样子啊
Can you blow with your eyes open? Okay.
你能睁着眼吹气吗? 可以
Resume gets a little thin after 1979.
1979年以后的履历 稍有点差强人意啊
Movies get a little white after 1979. Mmhmm.
1979年以后电影都是白人在演了
You've seen my stunts. I can kick. I can punch.
你看过我的特技表演 我能踢能打
I can do horse work, car work...
我能骑马能开车
Yeah, I know you can double,
嗯 我知道你能当替身
but can you act?
但你能演吗?
Freeze, motherfucker.
别动 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Next. Wow.
下一个
Yeah. I'm gonna need you to do that, too.
嗯 我需要你也那么做
What is that?
那是什么?
Here. Look at you. You're like the parade.
给你 看看你 你就像位游♥行♥皇后
Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much. Yeah.
哦老天 非常感谢 嗯
I throw things.
我力气大 能扔东西
Do you think you could throw people? Yeah.
你觉得你能把人扔出去吗?
All right.
是的
Well, come back tomorrow.
好吧 明天再来面试
Yeah. Whoa.
谢谢
We're hairstylists at the Carlton Salon at the Beverly Center.
我们本来是比弗利购物中心 卡尔顿美发沙龙里的发型师
Our clients think we're funny and should be on television.
我们的顾客认为我们很有趣 应该上电视表演
You get two for one. I'm exhausted.
你们两个算一个名额 我累死了
How old are you?
你多大了?
Nineteen.
十九岁
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Okay. We'll see.
好吧 我们再看看
Yeah. Come on.
好 来吧
Ruth Wilder. Looks like you.
露丝怀尔德 看起来像你
Yeah. It's a headshot.
嗯 这是张头像
Oh. Strindberg. Who the fuck is that?
斯特林堡 这他妈是谁?
Oh, it's a playwright. I'm kidding. I know who Strindberg is.
是个剧作家 开玩笑的 我知道斯特林堡是谁
I'm not an idiot.
我又不是白♥痴♥
So, what are you, like a...
那你是什么 像个…
Like a real actor?
像个真正的演员?
Yeah.
嗯
I've done a bunch of plays in Omaha,
我在奥马哈市演过很多话剧
at a little spot called the Blue Barn Theatre.
在一个叫做蓝色谷仓的小剧院
I did a film a few years back.
几年前我演过一部电影
I've also done extensive mask work and clowning workshops.
我也做过超多的面具表演 并参加过小丑工作室
How much acting will there be?
这个节目里有多少表演的成分?
As opposed to what?
相对于什么?
Hair pulling?
扯头发?
You don't like wrestling? Well, I don't really know wrestling.
你不喜欢摔跤? 我其实不了解摔跤这门运动
You don't think wrestling is acting?
你不认为摔跤是表演?
It's not, is it? It's...
我觉得不是 不对吗?它是…
It's more like a sport with costumes?
更像是穿着戏服的运动?
Or... Sorry, are you... Are you hiring actors
或者… 抱歉 你们是在雇演员
to play wrestlers, or are we the wrestlers?
表演摔跤手 还是 我们就是摔跤手?
Yes.
是的
Which one?
哪一个?
Do people think you're pretty? Because, like, I'm looking at you...
人们觉得你漂亮吗? 因为 我在看着你…
One second, I think, "Fuck, yeah, she's hot,"
有一秒 我想 “靠 她真是正点”
and then the next second I'm like, "I don't know. Is she? Really?"
然后下一秒我的想法就变成 “我不知道 她正点吗?真的吗?”
I mean, you just have one of those faces that kind of... changes.
我的意思是 你只是那些 漂亮面孔之一 变化着
Like, "Eh... Hmm."
就像“好”
I don't know.
我不知道
What the hell does that mean? It means I don't know.
这他妈是什么意思? 这意思是我不知道
Ruth.
露丝
Ruth.
露丝
Ruth.
露丝
That is not a great name.
这不是个好名字
Hey, guys. It's me.
嘿 伙计们 是我
I really didn't wanna do this again,
我真的不想再这么做了
but, um... I need you guys to... wire me $200
不过我需要你们 寄给我两百美元
so they don't turn off my phone...
这样我的手♥机♥就不会欠费停机
and so I can eat.
而我也有钱吃饭了
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I swear this is the last time.
我发誓这是最后一次
I love you.
我爱你们
Oh, I, uh... got a call back.
哦 我收到了…试镜复试通知
So, fingers crossed, again.
再次祝我好运
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表