剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Good morning!
早上好
Fuck.
该死
Morning.
早上好
Just, uh, getting back from the gym here. It's an early workout.
我去晨练 刚从健身房♥回来
Right. 'Cause that's a workout bustier.
是 看得出来 你穿着健身背心
It's a new costume element I'm working on.
我换了新款运动衣
Sometimes you need to break 'em in. 'Cause they're very, very... they're tight.
需要习惯一下 因为新衣服很紧
Rosen, that white girl bullshit might work on teachers and cops,
罗森 这种白人女孩的谎话 警♥察♥和老师也许会信
but not me.
我不会
Rosen? This is your last warning.
罗森? 最后警告你一次
You break curfew again, you're fired.
再不遵守宵禁 就开除你
Look, are we still doing this whole Louis Gossett Jr., Richard Gere thing?
你以为我们在演《军官与绅士》吗?
Come on.
拜托
'Cause I really don't see you up anybody else's asshole.
怎么没见你给别人下马威
Other people don't piss me off as much. And Sam put me in charge.
别人不会像你这样惹我 山姆把管理工作交给我了
I'm official now. So, deal with it, Rosen.
我有权管你 你自己看着办吧 罗森
Fuckin' anti-Semite.
该死的反犹分子
Yeah.
好
When did we learn that move?
我们什么时候学过这招?
We didn't.
没学过
I think, just, nerds try harder.
她们只是在卖♥♥力表现
All right.
很好
Sort of doing a werewolf thing over here. Yeah, I like it.
那边是狼人主题 不错
She's actually British, which is impressive. These two.
她恰好是英国人 让人印象深刻 那两个
And finally, our star.
这位是我们的明星
Debbie, I'd like you to meet Glen Klitnick,
黛比 这是格伦科林尼克
our phenomenal executive at K-DTV,
我们KD电视台优秀的主管
aka, the man who's making all of our dreams come true, huh?
是帮我们实现梦想的人
Glen, I'd like you to meet the beautiful Deborah Eagan.
格伦 这位美女是黛博拉伊根
You, of course, know her best as Laura Morgan.
你肯定更熟悉劳拉摩根这个名字
Paradise Cove. Oh, uh... soap opera.
《天堂湾》 电视剧
Right? Yeah. I'm not a big soap guy. Oh.
对吧?我不常看电视剧
My wife, Jodie, she goes crazy for All My Children.
我妻子乔蒂特别喜欢 《我所有的孩子》那部剧
You ever do anything there? They film in New York.
你有参演吗? 那部剧在纽约拍摄
So, I've always been based in LA.
我一直在洛杉矶拍戏
So, no.
所以 没有参演
Deb, why don't you show him what you've been working on?
黛比 亲爱的 展示一下你学的动作
Okay. Uh, yeah.
好
So, I've just been practicing some landings.
我练习了几个落地的动作
Um, so, if I did like a jump off the ropes type thing,
如果我从围绳上跳下来
I could sort of land in like a somersault-y, um...
我可以翻滚…
type thing.
落地
I could just mark it for you.
我演示一下
And reset. Anyway. And then, um...
复位 然后…
And then my, uh, character is...
我的角色…
is Liberty Belle.
是自♥由♥美人
She's the all-American hero.
她是美国英雄
Uh, she's kind of like the role model for kids.
她是孩子的榜样
Um, so, I could then say something like... Like...
之后我可以说…
"Be all that you can be."
“尽你所能”
Or like, "Say nope to dope."
或“拒绝毒品”
That kind of thing.
这类台词
I am a mom.
我是个母亲
So, I know how important it is to be patriotic.
所以我知道爱国精神的重要
Uh, but I'm still kind of working on it, so...
我还在用心揣摩
Uh, well, I look forward to seeing it when it's done.
我期待看到你完成的作品
This way, Glen. Okay.
这边请 格伦 好
So, it's deeper than that, really. Okay?
剧情会更有深度 明白吗?
They're gonna be wrestling with their own female stereotypes, metaphorically.
这相当于 她们在与女性的刻板印象角逐
Do you understand?
能理解吗?
I think that's something that'll really resonate with female audiences.
我认为这会引起女性观众的共鸣
And guys... Well, guys, let's be honest.
男性观众…说实话
They're gonna watch because girls wrestling is fucking hot.
男人一定会看 因为看美女摔跤很过瘾
Sure. Though Glen's Saturday morning programming targets kids.
格伦的周六晨间剧主要观众是儿童
Hot and family friendly, Glen.
剧情热辣 适宜全家收看 格伦
Porn you can watch with your kids.
一部能和孩子一起看的色情片
Finally.
多难得
Well, I have to say this is very strong. Glen.
我觉得很好 格伦
Strong concept, strong timeslot.
主题新颖 播出时间合理
I feel like we could be making something special.
我们一定会做出一档特别的节目
Providing we find the right sponsor.
前提是 要找到合适的投资人
Sure. Wait, aren't you the sponsor?
没错 等一下 投资人不是你吗?
Uh, Sam, I'm the producer. Heh.
山姆 我是制片人
Sponsor pays for airtime.
投资人花钱做广♥告♥
How we doing with that, Glen? Well, we have a great lead.
投资人找得怎么样 格伦? 前景不错
Booming local business
本地企业日益发展
looking to expand their profile throughout the region.
正想将生意拓展到整个区域
Patio Town.
比如露台小镇
You mean, like, bird baths and shit?
你是说卖♥♥小鸟池那家公♥司♥?
Bird baths, furniture, custom fire pits, you know.
他们销♥售♥小鸟池 家具 定制地炉那些东西
They're the number-two purveyor
他们是南加州位居第二的
of indoor/outdoor lifestyle in Southern California.
室内外生活用品承办商
What can we do, Glen?
需要我们做什么 格伦?
They have a brand-new location in Calabasas.
他们在卡拉巴撒市开了一家新店
Grand opening this Friday, the owner will be there.
本周五正式开业 公♥司♥老板会到场
We thought it might be a wonderful opportunity
我们认为这是个好机会
for a little meet and greet.
该去见面打个招呼
Bring a couple of the girls, you know.
记得带几个姑娘
That zippy Ruth girl. Nail this puppy down.
叫露丝的那个活泼的姑娘 看紧点
We're gonna nail this puppy down so hard, it'll think it's been crucified, huh?
我们一定会死死地盯紧她 是吧?
I'm Liberty Belle, the American hero.
我是美国英雄 自♥由♥美人
I'm a perfect ten, and you're a zero.
我超级完美 你一无是处
I'm American as apple pie,
我是纯正美国人
and if you're not, I'll make you die.
你不是 我就打倒你
So, what do you think?
怎么样?
I never thought he was right for you. Oh, Mom.
我一直觉得他不适合你 妈
Now is not the time.
现在不是说这个的时候
Well, I just always thought he was very controlling.
我一直觉得他控制欲太强
Please don't put me in the position of having to defend the man I just left.
我刚离开他 别逼我替他说好话
I'm not asking you to defend anybody.
我没让你为谁说好话
I'm just worried about you.
我只是担心你
You've always been so independent. Now all of a sudden you're off in Pasadena
你一直那么独♥立♥ 结果突然就去了帕萨迪纳
with a new belt for every outfit, waiting for him to come home.
改头换面 为他退出演艺圈 做家庭主妇
I made the choice to stop working. I wanted to actually be there for my kid.
放弃工作是我的选择 我想陪孩子
Well, it's nice you had the choice.
你还能选择 真幸福
Oh, Mom, I didn't mean... Honey, honey, honey.
妈 我不是那个意思… 宝贝
I know.
我明白
Maybe you'll get back together.
你们也许可以复合
Have another piece of bacon, Ron.
别说话 继续吃 罗恩
So, it's just gonna be for a few weeks.
只会工作几周而已
Just in the daytimes during rehearsals.
白天排练
Well, maybe some evenings here and there. Um...
晚上可能要出去工作
Mark has him on weekends. Isn't that your friend Ruth?
马克周末带孩子 那不是你的朋友露丝吗?
Ruth?
露丝?
Oh, my God, what are you doing here?
我的天 你怎么会在这里?
Ruth and I are working together. My gosh, that's fabulous.
露丝和我一起工作 我的天 太好了
Ron, isn't that fabulous? Very nice.
罗恩 是不是很棒? 不错
Come over here, honey, have a seat.
快来 亲爱的 坐下
I would love to stay and catch up with you,
我很想坐下来和你们聊聊
but, you know, uh, actually, I...
但我只是…
came in to check the time, and I gotta run to rehearsal.
进来看时间 我还要赶去排练
It was so nice to see you, Lorene, really.
很高兴见到你 洛伦
Okay. Bye, hon. Bye, Ron.
好吧 再见 亲爱的 再见 罗恩
Debbie, isn't that nice that she's here? Yeah.
黛比 她也在这 多好啊? 是
Really, after your father left,
说真的 你父亲离开后
if it wasn't for your Aunt Cathy, I think I might have lost my mind.
若没有你凯西阿姨陪我 我真会疯掉
Um, oh, I have to go.
我得走了
So, extra clothes are in here,
孩子的衣服都在这里
extra bottles in the side pocket...
侧袋里是备用的奶瓶
Yes, everything's under control. Sweetie, go, go.
好 都交给我了 亲爱的 快去吧
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表