剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
谁想去马里布?
I do! I can take one more in the chopper.
我想! 我的直升机可以再坐一个人
I could go. I could go. Debbie. My new friend. Hey.
我可以去… 黛比 我的新朋友
Let's fly, all right? Go have fun.
我们一起飞吧 去玩吧
Hey, hey, Florian! We're throwing a party!
嘿 弗洛里安 我们要开个派对!
Yeah, I got 20 people headed your way, okay?
是的 这里有20个人在往你那边去 可以吗?
That's my butler. He gets nervous when I don't give him notice!
那是我的管家 如果不提前知会 他就会很紧张
I can't hear you, but I agree!
我听不到你说话 但是我赞同
Hey, Sam. Sam, so, how important is it that we all go to this party?
山姆 是不是我们全体 都必须参加派对呢?
'Cause I was thinking it might be a better use of my time
因为我觉得我利用这时间 回家练习台词
to go home and work on my lines.
可能会更好
You know, see if I can get off-book by tomorrow?
争取明天能不看剧本
You don't wanna suck up to the producer like your pal Debbie?
你不想仿效你的伙伴黛比 去拍制♥作♥人马屁吗?
Trying to keep a safe distance from my pal Debbie.
我倒是想和我的伙伴黛比 保持安全的距离
It's a party. Don't overthink it. Last time I went to a party with Debbie,
这只是个派对 不要想太多 上一次我跟黛比去一个派对
I got drunk and slept with her husband.
结果我喝醉后 跟她老公睡了
Well, lucky for you, he's not invited this time.
那么你走运了 这次没邀请他
Melrose, can we all fit?
梅尔罗斯 能全部坐进去吗?
Oh, no, are you kidding?
不 你开玩笑吗?
Guys, I've had ten strippers and a baby pool in this puppy.
大伙们 我用这小玩意 装过十个脱衣舞娘和一个婴儿泳池
Cram your asses in here!
所以尽情往里面塞吧
Come on, get in.
上车吧
I'll ride with you.
我和你坐一车吧
You don't have to. I know.
其实没这必要 我知道
It's that one, right?
是那辆吧?
Yeah.
对
Hey.
嘿
Where was my part?
我的角色呢?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
In your jerk-off space opera. You didn't write me a part.
在你那胡编乱造的太空科幻小说里面 你没有给我安排角色
It's a post-nuke dystopia, thank you.
那是核战后反乌托邦小说 谢谢
I trained these girls all fucking week.
我整个星期都在训练这些女孩
I watched tapes, I broke down moves.
我看录像带 分解动作
I wanna be on camera, Sam. It's my turn. Can we not do this now?
我想出镜 山姆 该轮到我了 能别现在讨论这个吗?
Fine.
行
We'll do it on the way there.
我们就边走边讨论
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. What are you doing?
慢着 你要干什么?
There wasn't room in the limo, and I don't have a car.
大轿车没位置了 而且我没有车
Also, may I say that script was your best work since Blood Disco?
还有 我可以说那剧本是你自 《血腥迪斯科》以来最棒的作品吗?
It has the surrealist quality of your early works
它有着你早期作品的现实主义特质
like Oedipussy, Venus in Chains, Gina the Machina,
例如《俄狄猫咪》《锁链维纳斯》 《机械姬吉娜》
but with a more subversive message about the limitations of feminism
但有着关于女性主义限制跟核力量的
and nuclear power.
颠覆性信息
Get in.
上车吧
She gets it.
她理解我的作品
Hello, ladies. Welcome to the party.
你们好 女士们 欢迎参加派对
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. You guys are here. Oh, my goodness.
你们来了 我的天啊
That is a real Lichtenstein.
那是真正的利希滕斯坦
Couch made by Picasso.
毕加索制♥作♥的沙发
That one I... I made up.
那是我瞎编的
The bowls are made of crystal. Real crystal, not like my mom's glass,
碗是用水晶做的 真正的水晶 不是我妈的那些玻璃
but she's like, "It's crystal." What about the robot?
但她会说那是水晶 那么这机器人呢?
Yeah, there's a robot, you know?
对 还有个机器人
Ah, there is a robot. It's... What are these?
有个机器人 这些是什么呢?
Oh, it nodded. I love it. Hello!
它点头了 我喜欢
There are drugs in the fuckin' robot.
这该死的机器人里面有毒品
So, not just caviar, but also fancy mustards or pâté.
所以不只是鱼子酱 还有高档的 芥末酱或鱼肉酱
Beef stew? We sell that.
那么炖牛肉呢? 是的 我们有售卖♥♥
Pork? Venison? Yep. Mmhmm.
猪肉?鹿肉? 有
Chicken of the sea. We sell canned foods, so...
海底鸡 我们出♥售♥罐头食品 所以…
Anything canned under the sun.
阳光下的一切都能做成罐头
That was almost the Howard Foods slogan. My idea. I liked it.
那几乎是霍华德食品的口号♥了 是我的点子 我喜欢
Mother, not so much.
我妈则不是
Lucky Charms, anyone?
幸运符 谁要?
I would love some.
我尝几个吧
My parents never let me eat sugary cereals as a kid.
小时候爸妈从不让我吃甜麦片
Oh. Have as many as you like. Mm, mm. Thank you.
尽情吃吧 谢谢
So, this is your butler guy?
这是你的管家?
Oh, yeah, yeah. Flor is my secret weapon.
对 弗罗就是我的秘密武器
We met in third grade. Now he works for me.
我们三年级时认识 现在他给我♥干♥活
I got plastic forks from Gelson's. So, we don't have to run the dishwasher.
我从吉尔森市场买♥♥了塑料叉子 这样就不用开洗碗机了
Genius. Genius. Yeah.
天才 真是天才 对
I know this sounds needy, but can you please never leave me alone at this party?
我知道这听起来很逊 但在这派对上 你能别丢下我一个吗?
It that an "Asteroids" in a house? We have "Caterpillar" in the master bath.
那是房♥子里的“行星游戏”吗? 主浴室里有“毛毛虫”
I have to use the restroom.
我得上个洗手间
♪ Whiskey goes in the punch And rum also goes in the punch ♪
威士忌进入潘趣酒 朗姆酒进入潘趣酒
♪ And we are out of pineapple rings ♪
并且我们没有菠萝圈了
Oh, thank God. Alcohol.
感谢上帝 有酒
Are you having fun?
玩得开心吗?
Just 'cause we're at a party doesn't mean we're at all okay.
我们参加同一个派对 不代表我们和好了
Talk to me again, I'll throw you through the window.
你再跟我说话 我就把你从窗户 扔出去
Seems like you could use a drink. Yeah, fill me up, Flor.
看来你需要喝一杯 是的 帮我倒满吧 弗罗
Especially that final scene when you realize the meat grinder is in her vagina
尤其是那最后一幕 当你意识到 那绞肉机就在她的阴♥道♥里
and the rapist starts to...
然后那强♥奸♥犯开始…
Oh, man. It was perfect.
简直完美
So poetic, political, and just... punk rock, man.
多富有诗意 有政♥治♥意味 那就是朋克摇滚
Okay, we get it.
行了 我们知道了
You love his movies.
你喜欢他的电影
Oh, you're the director. Come in.
噢 你就是导演 进来吧
Oh, my God! Finally!
我的天 终于来了
Did you get lost? Too stubborn to ask for directions like my dad?
你是迷路了吗?像我爸那样 顽固到不肯问路?
Where's Bash?
巴什呢?
Oh, he took Kuntar aside to speak privately.
他把昆塔拉到一边说悄悄话了
You know what that means. Fuck.
你懂我意思的 该死
This is my first Hollywood party.
这是我第一个好莱坞派对
Are you tripping?
你们在嗨吗?
We're appreciating this piece of art.
我们是在欣赏这件艺术品
Oh, yeah. I like art that tells you exactly what it is.
是啊 我喜欢不言自明的艺术
Can you give us a little alone time? Oh, don't mind me.
能让我们独处一会儿吗? 不必在意我
I'm just hiding from Debbie.
我只是在躲黛比
I'll go.
我走了
So, what is this, the old Malibu ambush?
这是什么 老掉牙的马里布埋伏?
You gonna ply me with some drinks and tell me you don't like my vision?
你准备给我灌几杯酒 然后说 你不喜欢我的构思?
Sam, I hired you to direct a wrestling show.
山姆 我是请你来导演一个摔跤节目
Which I came up with. It was my idea.
是我构想出来的 是我的点子
It was the seed of an idea.
那是构想的种子
I'm... I'm trying to elevate the form. And that is so bitchin',
我在努力升华形态 你非常厉害
but can you maybe also not do that? When I said I wanted something different,
但也许你可以别那样做吗? 我说我想要不同的东西
I meant the way "Ms. Pac-Man" is different from "Pac-Man."
意思是“女吃豆人”和“吃豆人”的 那种不同
As in, almost the exact same thing, but with a bow in her hair.
它们几乎是同一个东西 只是头发里多了个蝴蝶结
Not set in the desert after a nuclear war.
而不是发生在核战争后沙漠里的故事
Oh, okay. So, I see, you don't want story.
好吧 我懂了 你不要故事情节
The Iron Sheik. Right? What's his story? Where does he come from?
知道艾龙西耶克吗?他有什么故事? 他来自哪里?
I don't even know who that is. He's a fucking wrestler. Okay?
我甚至不知道他是谁 他是个摔跤选手 好吗?
It doesn't matter. He just wears a head scarf and hates America.
那不重要 他就是包着个头巾 憎恨美国
That's all he has to do. Bottom line, your ideas are just too complicated.
他只需要做到那些 重点是 你的点子太复杂了
We need to simplify.
我们需要简单化
Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. That's what we're doing here.
我们演的是美女摔跤绚丽秀
Gorgeous ladies... wrestling.
美女玩摔跤
Okay. All due respect.
好吧 恕我直言
All right, you hired me because I'm a professional.
你雇我是因为我是专业人士
I know how to do this. I've made eight films,
我知道怎么拍 我已经拍过八部电影了
two of which are taught in colleges.
其中两部更是大学教材
I'm not some 25-year-old child who thinks he knows everything.
我不是什么自以为是的25岁小孩
I need a drink.
我要喝一杯
Try the punch. I'm not 12!
试试潘趣酒 我不是12岁
Where are the drugs, robot?
毒品在哪 机器人?
How does it refill itself?
它是怎么重新装填的?
Rhonda, down here. Where are they?
朗达 下面这里 它们在哪里?
Do you see any baggies? -No, there's gotta be a...
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表