剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
你有看到小袋子么? 没有 一定是…
Hey! What? No, we're not molesting your robot.
什么?我们可不是在猥亵你的机器人
What? It kissed me, I didn't kiss it.
什么? 它亲了我 我没亲它
I got something even better for you to fondle.
我有更好的东西给你们玩弄
Who likes glittery things? Holy shit.
谁喜欢闪闪发光的东西? 天啊
Is that a Bob Mackie gown? Uh, yeah.
那是鲍勃麦基的礼服吗? 对
Why do you think my parties are so legendary?
你觉得我的派对为什么 那么有传奇色彩?
We drink, we smoke... Yes.
我们喝酒 抽烟… 好的
...we dance, we get naked, then we put on these awesome costumes
我们跳舞 脱衣服 穿上这些 棒极了的服装
and the cycle repeats itself.
然后周而复始
Why don't you tell the ladies there's a costume closet on the second floor?
不如你们去告诉大家 二楼有个衣帽间吧?
You guys!
大家
Costume party! Get naked!
这是换装派对 快脱衣服
Now, this I can get used to.
这一件我可以罩上
Play around. Try on anything. Okay?
随便玩 尽情试穿
Maybe these could help inspire you in your wrestling personas.
也许这些能给你们的摔跤角色 带来灵感
That's right. Your wrestling personas.
没错 你们的摔跤角色
And would Madame Xenothrob,
那么逼良为娼的鸨母
the slaverpimp, wear fur? Is that what the fur's telling you?
异度搏动夫人 穿皮草吗? 那件皮草这样跟你说吗?
Go with what feels right. Yes.
那就跟着对的感觉走 太好了
Look, I'm a beekeeper. Hmm.
看 我是个养蜂人
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why so Friday the 13th, huh?
为什么一副黑色星期五扮相?
I'm a heel. I'm the evil Ogress. I gotta find something to scare the kids.
我是个可恶角色 是邪恶的女妖 得找些能吓到孩子的道具
No, no, no.
不不不
Kids are gonna love you.
孩子们会喜欢你
You're not a serial killer.
你不是连环杀手
Look at this face, huh? Look at that smile.
瞧这张脸 瞧那笑容
You're smiling all the time. No, we need...
你总是笑嘻嘻的 不对 我们需要…
We need bright colors, fun. Oh, here. Here, try this on.
我们需要明亮的颜色 需要欢乐 这个 来试试这个
Here. I got this after I dropped acid and hiked up Machu Picchu.
来 这是我嗑药后爬上马丘比丘 弄到的
Here we go.
这才像样
I really thought I was gonna like this.
我真心觉得我会喜欢这件
I thought I was gonna like... "Oh, Bob Mackie! I need that."
我以为我会说“噢 鲍勃麦基 我需要它”
But I don't even know who this is.
可我甚至不知道这是谁
Hey, hey, hey. It's a stranger.
嘿嘿嘿 这是个陌生人
We just gotta strip you down to your essence here.
我们得让你脱掉衣服 直到露出本质
Naked already?
要脱♥光♥吗?
You see me.
你真懂我
I am raising a baby with someone I can't even talk to.
我现在和一个我不想理睬的人 共同抚养孩子
And if I leave him, where do I live?
如果我离开他 我会住哪里?
Do I live here with you?
是在这儿和你一起住吗?
Why am I feeling guilty about leaving that asshole?
为什么离开那混♥蛋♥会让我有罪恶感?
And he's...
而且他…
What's the word? Stupid.
那个词怎么说来着?愚蠢
He is so stupid.
他太愚蠢了
Flor... when you cheat on your wife...
弗罗 如果你要背着老婆出轨
don't admit everything to her.
什么都别对她承认
Lie.
撒谎
Lie to her, Flor.
要对她撒谎 弗罗
Flor, I'm gonna sit down on the floor.
弗罗 我现在坐到地板上
I feel like I'm losing my mind every 20 minutes.
我感觉自己每20分钟 就失去一次理智
Twenty minutes is...
20分钟是…
about as long as I can possibly pretend that everything's okay.
我能假装一切都好的时间长度
And I don't have anybody to talk to about it.
而且我没跟任何人说过这个
Except you.
除了你
Here.
来
This is for when you start puking. These carpets are really expensive.
想吐就吐到里面 这地毯可不便宜
Okay.
好的
Hey, uh, can you help me with something?
嘿 能帮我个忙么?
Yeah. Yeah. Thank you.
可以 好的 谢谢
I'd have Mike fly her home, but he's on a beer run.
我大可以叫麦克开飞机送她回家 可他买♥♥啤酒去了
Is your hair a dance floor?
你的头发是舞池吗?
Let's get you off the dance floor.
我们扶你离开舞池吧
What's her address? Hey.
她住哪里? 嘿
It's 3025 Linda Vista in Pasadena. She's not my friend.
帕萨迪纳市林达街3025号♥ 她不是我朋友
Okay.
好吧
You're not my friend.
你不是我朋友
I know.
我知道
Am I good?
我还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
Introducing the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!
隆重介绍美女摔跤绚丽秀
Yes! Yes! Glorified, get in here. Get in here. Get in here.
没错 荣光四射 过来 过来
Whoa, a gun. Cool.
哇 有枪 酷极了
What the fuck is this?
这是什么鬼?
Costumes, characters.
戏服 角色
You look ridiculous.
你这样子很可笑
This is my new character, Sam. I'm not a pimp. I'm a queen.
这是我的新角色 山姆 我不是老鸨 我是女王
We're exploring some ideas. We don't need new ideas. I have ideas.
我们在探索一些构思 我们不需要新点子 我就有点子
Sam, your ideas are so complicated.
山姆 你的点子太复杂了
Okay? Check this chick out, right?
明白吗?看这个妞儿?
Me? This is clear.
我? 这就很清晰
She's a sexy party girl.
一个性感的派对女郎
And she's a rip-off of Madonna, who is so huge right now.
并且她模仿的是麦当娜造型 她现在可是红透了
What? And this one.
什么? 还有这位
...She walks into the ring, there's no backstory,
她走上擂台 没有任何背景故事
there's no dialogue about where she came from.
没有关于她来自何方的对话
Look. What's the first thing that jumps out at you?
看 你首先注意到的是什么?
Her eyes! Aw!
她的眼睛
Bingo. She's Oriental.
回答正确 她是东方人
You're a jock, you're an Arab, you're a big black girl.
你是大学♥运♥动员 你是阿♥拉♥伯人 你是黑人♥大♥女孩
The fuck you say?
你胡说什么?
It's not a judgment.
这不是一种评判
It's just what I and the entire world see with our eyes.
只是我和世人用肉眼看见的
And in wrestling, that is the foundation upon which we need to build.
在摔跤界 这就是塑造角色的基础
But I'm Indian, not Arab. I'm Cambodian.
可我是印度人 不是阿♥拉♥伯人 我是柬埔寨人
Backstory. Wrestling is not about backstory.
背景故事 摔跤的重点 不在于背景故事
It's about type. And your type is...
而是类型 你的类型是…
Intelligent and whimsical?
聪明又异想天开?
No. No. Terrorist or genie or some sort of other evil Arab.
不对不对 应该是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或者精灵 又或是其他什么邪恶的阿♥拉♥伯人
You mean stereotypes. Yes! Bingo! Exactly! Here, look.
你是指刻板印象? 没错 回答正确 来 你看
Don't take that gun.
别拿那把枪
Take the gun. Don't take the gun.
拿着 别拿
Uh... which one of you's in charge?
你们到底谁说了算?
Did somebody call a meeting?
有人召集开会吗?
Oh, yes! Here we go, perfect.
很好 又来一个 好极了
Uh... I don't know, farmer's daughter, girl next door.
什么角色好呢 农民的女儿 邻家女孩
No, I'm Kuntar, a vision of hideousness. See?
不 我是昆塔 可怕的人物 看吧?
There is no world where people look at her and see hideous or evil.
人们看到她绝不会说她可怕或是邪恶
She's apple pie and ice cream. I didn't take this job
她就像苹果派和冰淇淋 听着 我接下这活儿
to be bossed around by some wannabe producer
不是为了被什么自封的制♥作♥人摆弄
who takes fake phone calls at the Polo Lounge.
而且他还在马球酒廊里假装接电♥话♥
Those calls were real.
那些电♥话♥是真的
And you took this job because no one else would hire you.
你接受这份工作 是因为没其他人 愿意雇你
Who are you now, Robert Evans? You haven't done this before.
你现在以为自己是谁 罗伯特埃文斯吗?你没拍过这种节目
You haven't done anything. GLOW is my idea!
你什么都没拍过 美女摔跤绚丽秀是我的点子
So what? Ideas are cheap. Everyone's got ideas.
那又怎样?点子是廉价品 每个人都有点子
Your idiot butler probably has ten Oscar-winning ideas.
你这白♥痴♥管家说不定有十个 可以拿奥斯卡奖的点子
I do. Leave my butler out of this.
是的 别把我管家扯进来
Florian kicks ass! Hey, what the fuck?
弗洛里安最了不起 嘿 你搞什么?
Aah! Don't get it wet!
别弄湿它了
It's fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
Shit.
该死的
Spanish.
西班牙语
I hope you're fucking happy. Buy another one.
希望你这下满意了 再买♥♥一部吧
Tell your mommy to take it out of your allowance.
叫你妈妈从你的零用钱里扣除
I'm done.
我不干了
Hey.
等等
Hey. Sam!
山姆
...Wait! Wait!
等等 等一下
You're leaving?
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表