剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Oh. Jenny, I don't think we need to bring the sewing machine.
珍妮 我觉得没必要带缝纫机
If a costume rips, we're gonna need to fix it. Fast.
如果戏服开线了 我们就得迅速补好
And hand-sewing is not an option.
手缝恐怕不行
Is there enough room for everything? Great. Oh, good. Just...
这里地方够宽敞吗? 还不错 挺好 就是…
What's going on?
你这是什么情况?
I left a million messages with your service.
我给你留了一堆言也找不到你
Jesus! You smell like a distillery.
我的天!你闻起来跟个酒窖似的
Well, that's what happens if you drink for three days straight.
要是你连喝三天酒你也这样
I told everyone you were at Esalen meditating.
我跟大家说你去了伊莎兰冥想会
Go shower, and meet us at the Hayworth.
去洗个澡 然后到海沃斯找我们
Wait. Why?
等等 怎么回事?
Sam! We are making this thing. Today.
山姆!我们今天要做正事
Bash's mom gave us a ballroom.
巴什的妈妈给了我们一间舞厅
Jenny's doing costumes, Sheila's on sound, I did the props.
珍妮负责做服装 希拉负责音响 我做道具
We are all hanging on by a thread.
我们全员团结协作
Justine's my kid.
贾斯汀是我孩子
She told me at that fucking party.
她在那场该死的派对上告诉我的
And I didn't-- You know, I didn't handle it well, but...
我没有…我当时处理得不是很妥当 不过…
That's no surprise. But I mean, look at me. I'm no...
这也不足为奇 看看我 我不是…
I'm no father figure. I mean--
父亲的形象根本与我不沾边 我…
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
别自责了
Go talk to her.
去找她聊聊吧
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
I mean, fuck, I don't even know which room is hers.
我连她待在哪间房♥都不知道
All right, come on. Come on. Come on.
好吧 过来
Hey, how was the meditation retreat?
嘿 闭关冥想得如何?
Whoa. What is that smell?
什么味道?
Bourbon and despair.
波旁威士忌酒和绝望的味道
Where is Justine?
贾斯汀在哪儿?
She probably spent the night at Billy's.
她昨晚可能在比利那儿过夜了
Billy? Who the fuck is Billy?
比利是哪个混♥蛋♥?
Oh, see, that sounded very paternal. Shut up.
瞧 开始有当父亲的样儿了 闭嘴
He's this guy. He delivers pizza.
就是这小子 他是个送披萨的
Are you coming in the limo with us? Sam's gonna follow us there.
你要跟我们一起上车吗? 山姆跟我们一块去
That's probably better. Okay. Thanks.
那敢情好 嗯 多谢
Great. Let me see. Give me this.
好 让我看看 给我
Look. She's not gonna miss shooting the pilot.
听着 她不会错过 拍摄试播集的机会的
I think she's gone.
我想她已经走了
I'd be gone if I were her.
我要是她我也走
If she's anything like you, she's stubborn and confrontational,
她最像你的地方 就是又倔又难对付
so, go find her.
去找到她
But brush your teeth first. I'll keep things moving.
你先去刷牙 这里交给我
All right, ladies, get the fuck in. I still gotta get gas.
好了 女士们 快上车吧 我还得去加油呢
Okay, let's go. Debbie!
好 我们走吧 黛比
You riding with us or taking your own horse and carriage?
你是跟我们一起走 还是自己开车?
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey. You ready?
嘿 准备好了吗?
Are you moving out? For real?
你要搬出去了?真的吗?
I, uh-- I can't work things out with Mark if we're not living in the same house.
不跟马克生活在一个屋檐下 恐怕婚姻很难维持
We were stupid to think this would work.
我们当初的想法太天真了
Just give it a shot.
听我说…
I can't.
我做不到
Doesn't look like a friendly chat. You think we should go over and help?
两人聊得好像不太开心 你们觉得我们该过去帮忙吗?
No.
不要
Is everything okay? Uh...
没事吧?
Debbie's made a decision.
黛比已经决定了
She's getting back together with Mark.
她要跟马克重修于好
She's bailing on the show.
她不拍了
Who are you gonna fight? I don't know.
你跟谁打对手? 我不知道
Hey, look, we'll figure it out. Let's go make a show.
嘿 船到桥头自然直 我们好好拍剧
Okay, we're ready to go. Let's go! Go, get in, get in! Come on.
好的 我们准备出发了 走吧 进来 快
All right, first song to come on, it's an omen.
好吧 第一首歌♥ 先热热场
Oh, no. I do not believe in radio voodoo.
噢 不 我才不信广播巫术
Oh, shit. It's a sign.
该死 这是个征兆
Turn it up! Yeah!
声音调大点 好的
Holy shit. Okay, this is real. There are cameras.
可恶 好吧 这是真的 还有摄像机呢
Does anyone else feel the need
你们有没有人紧张到
to pee and puke? Yeah.
想吐并且尿急? 有
How are we gonna fill all these seats? Oh, hey, ladies.
我们怎么才能填满这些观众席? 嘿 女士们
What do you think, huh?
你觉得如何?
Me and Florian and the bellhops have been working on it all morning.
我和弗洛里安还有服务员 已经鼓捣一个上午了
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Are you ready to rumble? Check.
准备好拳赛了吗?试音
We gotta deal with that mic. Sheila? Yep. Sound. I'm on it.
我们得搞定那个麦克风 希拉? 在 音效 我来搞定
Uh, hey, is the director around? We gotta position these tripods.
嘿 导演在吗? 我们得把这些三脚架摆好位置
Oh, no. No, no, no. No tripods. Sorry.
不 不用三脚架 抱歉
The network said they want to keep it simple.
电视台想一切从简
Well, the director's going for something a little, uh...
导演想拍得…
different, you know?
与众不同一点
He wants the shots to feel... visceral.
他想营造出一种发自本能的感觉
So, handheld.
所以就手持拍摄吧
Yes. Exactly.
好的 没问题 不
Move around with us,
所有人随着我们一起
uh, pace the perimeter of the ring, both of you.
沿着场地边界走起来
If we're both on the perimeter of the ring,
要是大家都在场地的边界上
you're gonna see one of us in every shot.
我们就该在镜头上穿帮了
You'll figure it out.
这问题你来解决
It's really big. Yeah.
真的好大啊 是啊
We got this.
我们搞得定的
Even if we totally change our lineup, we know the moves.
这样哪怕变了队形 我们也不会演错
And we still have two hours to figure everything else out.
我们还有两个小时摸透整个流程
That's plenty of time. And...
时间绰绰有余 另外…
And look.
看啊
Sam said he'd get us pink ropes, he got us pink ropes.
山姆说过会给我们安粉色边绳 他果然没有食言
Loving the pink ropes, buddy.
我们超爱粉色边绳的 伙计
Right? Arr!
厉害吧?
Oh, God.
天啊
Let's go find the dressing room. Just follow me.
我们去找个更衣室吧 跟我来
Well...
好吧
You don't have Clue? Yeah.
你没带“线索”?
My mom doesn't like games where people get killed.
我妈妈不喜欢打打杀杀的游戏
Monopoly might be better.
还是玩“大富翁”吧
Justine? Uh, someone is here to see you.
贾斯汀 有人找你
You kids want anything?
大家想吃点什么?
No. Thanks, Mom.
不用了 谢谢妈妈
I'll take some coffee. Oh.
我想来点咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
I called the pizza place. I ordered a pizza.
我给披萨店打电♥话♥订了一份披萨
I shook down the kid who brought it, and he sang like a canary.
经过我的盘问 送餐的小子什么都招了
So, you must be the famous Billy.
那你一定是大名鼎鼎的比利了
Relax with the standing and sticking your chest out.
身体放松 挺起胸膛
I'm just here to talk.
我只是来跟你聊聊的
I don't have anything to say to you.
我跟你没什么好说的
Look, I'm sorry I tried to fuck you, okay?
听我说 我很抱歉曾想要上你 好吧?
If you'd told me you were my daughter, I would never have done that.
如果你早说你是我的女儿 那我肯定不会那么做的
Milk? Sugar?
牛奶吗?要不要加糖?
Oh, uh, black. Thank you.
噢 黑咖啡就好 谢谢
So, this is my fault.
这么说 是我的错咯
Look, I get that there's no great way to deliver this news, okay?
我知道这些话 实在不好讲出口 好吗?
But coming out here
可是…可是…可是来这里
and pretending to audition for a show that I'm directing,
装作试演一个我执导的节目
and then following me around like some crazed fangirl,
然后像疯狂的小迷妹一样 跟着我四处乱转
I mean, definitely, you know, made it, you know, worse.
真的让情况更加糟糕
That's all I'm saying.
我说完了
I just...
我只是…
wanted to meet you.
想见见你
That was it.
就这么简单
That was all I'd figured out. It wasn't like...
我想到这些就这么做了
some diabolical plan.
并非是我蓄意筹划
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表