剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
All right. Okay, thank you. We're gonna have a good time.
好 谢谢 我们会过得很好
Aren't we? Yes, we are. Bye. Love you.
是不是?一定会 再见 爱你
We're gonna have a good time, aren't we?
我们一定会玩得很开心 是吧?
Yeah, with Meemaw and Ron.
当然 跟外婆和罗恩在一起
Keith Bang. Where's the beef?
我是基思邦 牛肉呢?
Excuse me? We've been wondering, sir,
什么? 先生 我们想知道
exactly where you've been putting your beef.
你把牛肉放在哪里
Got blood alcohol levels? Phil's checking them.
血液酒精浓度多少? 菲尔正在给他检查
Hello? Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
你好? 这里是好乐门蛋黄酱公♥司♥
Can you take a survey?
能帮我们做一次调查吗? 调查?
A survey? Yes, yes. Mmhmm.
对
About mayonnaise? Yes, about mayonnaise.
蛋黄酱调查? 对 没错
I always have time for condiments. Perfect.
我很乐意做关于调味品的调查
That shower is the best.
洗澡真舒服
No, I'm quite fastidious about following instructions on the label.
不 我不会按照食品说明使用
Personal lubricant?
人体润滑剂?
No, I'm not sure I understand...
不 我好像没听懂…
Hello, Fujiyama. Quincy.
你好 我是藤山 我是昆西
Hang on, Lieutenant, he's right here. Quince, Monahan.
稍等 中尉 他就在这 昆西 莫纳汉找你
Yeah, Lieutenant? Quincy, I talked to...
你好 中尉? 昆西 我和…
Excuse me.
不好意思
We're having some trouble with our TV.
我们的电视出毛病了
Not my problem.
不关我的事
Not your problem? We're guests at this hotel.
不关你的事?我们是房♥客
And our TV keeps fuzzing out.
我们房♥间的电视看不清
It says "free TV," not "free TVs."
那里写着“提供免费电视” 没说“保证好用”
You want watch? Go to room of another prostitute.
想看电视? 就去跟其他房♥间的妓♥女♥一起看
Wrong number.
打错了
Is the animal handler.
是这个驯兽师
He injects his homosexual lover...
他给自己的同性恋人
with venom of snake.
注射了蛇毒
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
In Soviet Union, television watches you.
在苏联 电视都安装监控
Is that a joke? You leave now.
你是在开玩笑吗? 你快走开
Ah, Quincy, Quincy.
昆西
This will be my masterpiece.
看接下来的好戏吧
Okay, I can't wait. All right.
好 我都等不及了 好
Hello?
你好?
Yes, is this Melanie Rosen?
对 是梅勒妮罗森吗?
Yeah. Melanie Danielle Rosen?
对 梅勒妮丹妮尔罗森?
Yes, this is Lisa from Dr. Goldberg's office.
好 我是戈德伯格医生办公室的丽莎
We have your test results.
检查结果出来了
You have AIDS... in your butt.
你的屁♥股♥感染了 艾滋病毒
Oh, my God.
老天
Really?
真的吗?
Because I was just in my really good friends Dawn and Stacey's room,
我正在好友道恩和斯泰西的房♥间里
and suddenly, out of nowhere, I started bleeding right out of my butt.
突然 我的屁♥股♥毫无预兆地流血了
And the only way I could get it to stop
唯一的办法就是
was by shoving both of their toothbrushes into my anus!
用她们两人的牙刷塞住止血
Get a life, you fucking hags!
醒醒吧 你们两个丑八怪!
How does everyone know my fucking real name?
为什么大家都知道我的真名?
I don't know. What are you doing?
你在干什么?
My hair. For who?
夹头发 给谁看?
For me. Self-esteem, hello?
自己看 自尊心 懂吗?
I can't look at you anymore.
我不想再看到你
Any of you.
我受够你们了
I gotta get the fuck out of here.
我得出去
We could go out, but we have to be back by ten.
我们可以出去 但十点前必须回来
Fuck.
该死
Fucking cunt!
死贱♥人♥!
Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!
贱♥人♥!
Hi, it's Justine. Oh, hey. What do you want?
是我 贾斯汀 怎么了?
I wanted to see if you'd split a pizza. Again?
我想问你要不要吃披萨 又吃披萨?
Dude, why do you keep ordering pizza?
你怎么总叫披萨?
Hey.
你好
You got black olives this time.
你这次要了黑橄榄
Yeah.
是
I like the color black.
我喜欢黑色
Yeah? Cool.
是吗?酷
So, um, it'll be 11 even.
11美元整
Oh, right.
对
So, um, I'll see you around.
再见
Yeah.
好
"I like the color black"? Ugh, he must think I'm a total fucking poser!
“我喜欢黑色”? 他肯定觉得我装腔作势
Why can't I talk to him?
我怎么没法和他正常聊天?
I can't order more pizza, I'm out of cash until next Friday.
我不能再点披萨了 下周五之前的生活费都花光了
Good thing he wrote his number on the box.
还好他把自己的电♥话♥留在披萨盒上了
Do you think he actually wants me to call him?
你觉得他希望我给他打电♥话♥吗?
Yeah.
对
More! More! More! Ah!
用力!
Ruth. Up here.
露丝 这里
You wanna take a field trip?
想不想出去走走?
Guess all that extra work paid off, huh?
看来努力练习见成效了
For her, anyway. You wanna talk?
对她而言 要聊天吗?
You can squat.
边深蹲边聊吧
So, you have obviously been helping her.
你一直在帮她练习
You're so good, now she is so good, and I still suck.
你很厉害 现在她也变厉害了 我还是不行
Well, Ruth takes it seriously.
露丝的态度很认真
Well, I take this seriously. I'm working out as hard as I can.
我也很认真 我一直在努力锻炼
I had a baby six months ago. My hips are still in the wrong place,
我生完孩子才六个月 骨盆还没恢复
every time Cherry makes us jump rope, I leak a little,
每次切瑞让我跳绳 我都会漏尿
but, you know, I'm here.
但我还一直在坚持
It's not the workouts.
我指的不是体能训练
The problem is you think wrestling is stupid.
问题是 你觉得摔跤很蠢
Well, it is stupid. I mean, isn't it?
确实很蠢 不是吗?
I prefer exaggerated. I mean, that's the point.
我喜欢夸张的运动 这就是重点
My brother, he once had this promoter
曾有比赛创办人
set him up with a guy who wrestled with a snake.
把我哥介绍给斗蛇人
The day of the match, the snake died. Kermit put on a sock puppet.
比赛当天蛇死了 克米特套上袜子手偶
My brother had to wrestle it like it was real.
我哥就真的和手偶对决
That sounds humiliating. It brought the house down.
感觉很丢人 他博得了满场喝采
Have you never been to a real wrestling match?
你是不是没看过摔跤比赛?
Are we doing a demo?
要拍样片吗?
Because I have this new idea for a character...
我对于角色有了新的想法…
No. No demos, no talking.
不 不拍样片 不需要谈话
It's a formality. You guys are just window dressing or...
不过是走形式 你们只是装饰
patio furniture dressing.
也可以说是露台家具的点缀
Oh, here we actually go. Sam!
请跟我来 山姆
Girls, I'd like to introduce you to the CEO
姑娘们 我向你们介绍一下
and paterfamilias of this whole operation,
露台小镇公♥司♥的总裁兼创始人
Mr. Patrick O'Towne.
派翠克欧唐先生
Ah, I get it.
我明白了
Pun. Patty O'Towne.
公♥司♥名是你名字的谐音
You know what they say, our name is our destiny.
俗话说得好 名字决定命运
Yeah. Yes, so true.
是 没错
I often wonder what my life would be like
我一直在想 我如果叫
if my name was, I don't know, Francis Ford Coppola.
弗朗西斯福特科波拉 人生会是什么样子
Speaking of names, how would you like to see Patio Town
说到名字 你想不想看到
plastered across 14 of the most gorgeous ladies
摔跤界14位美女为你们做广♥告♥
in the world of wrestling? I mean, imagine this times 14.
想象一下?14位美女聚在一起
Look, I get it. Lady wrestlers.
我知道 女子摔跤
Women can do anything men do, blah, blah, blah.
男人能做的 女人也能
Yeah, I appreciate it,
想法不错
but it's not gonna help me sell lawn chairs.
但这不并能 帮我提高躺椅销量
I don't understand. Uh, Glen said... Oh, Glen. Yeah, he's a golf buddy.
我没搞明白 格伦说… 格伦是我打高尔夫的球友
I owed him a favor
我欠他一个人情
for writing a recommendation letter to Pepperdine for my son.
我儿子想进佩珀代因大学 我拜托他写了推荐信
Give us a second to show you what we're all about.
给我们点时间 让我们向你展示一下
Look, this is a family business, all right?
我们的业务都面向家庭 懂吗?
I mean, our customer is a nice suburban mom
我们的客户都是居住在郊区的主妇
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表