剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Morning, comrade!
早上好 同志!
This is how we drink tea in Russia. With pain.
我们俄♥国♥人喝茶喜欢烫的
Okay, can you stop with the accent? It's a little early for that.
一大清早 先别学俄♥国♥口音了 好吗?
It's never too early to be in character.
随时都可以秀演技
Well, yes, it is.
没错
What do Russians have against mugs?
俄♥国♥人为什么不用马克杯?
You need the metal thing.
要用那种金属的器皿
There's a metal thing with a handle that the cup goes into.
把杯子放进那种带把手的金属器皿里
How do you know that?
你怎么会知道?
I used to date a Russian woman. Yana Popov. Like the vodka. No relation.
我和俄♥国♥女人交往过 叫亚娜波波夫 她像烈酒一样 交往时间不长
But she didn't get along with my dog, and she had a weird mole.
她没法和我的狗相处 还长着奇怪的痣
So, why am I here early?
为什么这么早叫我来?
What the fuck? Why is that there?
怎么回事?为什么放在这里?
It was too hot.
太烫了
I'll get paper towels.
我去拿纸巾
You drag me here at the ass-crack of dawn...
你天刚亮就把我叫来…
It's early morning. It's nice. It's... It's quiet.
现在是清晨 多好 很安静
Look, I have tolerated her being here because I, uh...
听着 我一直容忍♥ 她的存在 是因为我…
I actually enjoy watching you make her feel like shit,
我看着你刁难她 感觉很爽
but we have an unspoken rule that we stay as far away from each other as possible.
但我们之间有不成文的规定 要尽量保持距离
It's time to break that rule. You said, "Find me a great heel."
是时候打破规定了 你说的:“给我找个大反派”
She's a perfect heel for your face.
她就是绝佳的反派
Sam, I am not working with her.
山姆 我不想和她共事
You are a bright shining star.
你是耀眼的明星
She is a dirty, nasty, stepped-in-dog-shit heel.
她是肮脏 不堪 丑陋的大反派
Hey.
我来了
You are USA. She's Soviet Union.
你代表美国 她代表苏联
It's the title card for the pilot. It's the main event, Debbie.
这是试播节目的标题 是关键 黛比
In Soviet Union, we clean with rubles
在苏联 我们用卢布擦地
and hide paper towels under mattress.
把纸巾藏在床垫下
Nothing? That was solid.
不好吗?多有意思
She was killing the other day with that. All right? I swear.
她昨天靠这段表演征服了观众 好吧?我发誓是真的
Do the thing I like.
演我喜欢的那段
I am Zoya... the Destroya.
我是毁灭者卓娅
You are weak capitalist dog.
你是软弱的资本主义走狗
I am noble Soviet bear.
我是高贵的苏联熊
Okay.
好
Do it in the ring. It'll look better up there.
到擂台上演 效果会更好
Okay.
好
This way you can see what she can do. All right? Just watch, Debbie. Watch.
这样你就能清楚 自己该怎么演了 仔细看 黛比
So, I've been working on these opening moves called
我一直在练习开局招式
"the hammer and sickle."
叫做“锤子与镰刀”
I'll just show you. I'll just show you. Um...
我演示一下
So, it's... the hammer! I start with a body slam.
这是锤子!首先抱摔
You get back up, and then I sickle your feet so you... You:
你起身 我勾你的脚 你就会…
And then I get you here. I got you in a hammerlock.
然后我制住你 把你的手臂扭到背后
You get up, you turn it around on me. You lock me up, and you think you got me,
你起身 转向我 锁住我的双手 你以为你制♥服♥了我
but then I come back around
但我一个转身
with the soon-to-be-famous "rough toilet paper!"
使出即将成名的招式 “粗糙的厕纸!”
And then, you know, it's fight, fight, fight.
然后我们继续搏斗
I'm bad, you're good.
我是坏蛋 你是英雄
I'm winning.
我要赢了
You're winning.
你占上风
Oh, step off! She's still got me!
完蛋了!被她抓住了!
Oh, you stupid American swine!
你这个美国猪!
You think you're getting away, but I get you by your hair.
你以为你要赢了 我却抓住了你的头发
I spin you around, and I set you up for "the bread line."
我抓着你转圈 向你使出了“面包卷”
I get you up again for "the potato soup."
我把你拎起来 使出“土豆汤”这一招
Eat it!
吃吧!
Still working on the names.
招式名称 我还在想 然后我继续…
And then, you know, I still... I've got you by the hair and big finish.
我抓着你的头发 致命一招
"Vodka for breakfast!"
“早餐配伏特加!”
But then, of course, you would come back and defeat me
但当然 你还会向我反击
with something all-American and awesome, because you're...
使出美式酷炫招数 因为你是…
blonde.
金发美女
Wow! See?
看?
She's the best villain we have.
她是最佳反派
It's everything you need.
一切特征她都具备
I think we can do better.
肯定能找到更好的
That was not what I had hoped for.
这和我预期的不一样
Well, maybe you could have warned me, and then I could have prepared more.
你可以事先告诉我 我可以多做些准备
Take the day off. But I'm here. I'm ready to work.
今天休息 我都来了 我可以开始工作
Well, you can't work if I can't get your scene partner into the goddamn ring.
你的合作演员不上擂台 怎么工作?
I'll deal with Debbie.
我去和黛比谈谈
So, what am I supposed to do?
我要做什么?
I don't know. Get a facial. Go shopping.
不知道 去美美容 逛逛街
I guess I could work on my character.
我可以好好研究角色
Sharpen the edges.
突出特点
I once went so method as April in a production of Company,
我曾在《公♥司♥》中 饰演艾谱尔 因为太入戏
my boyfriend didn't recognize me.
连我男朋友都没认出来
Then he hit on me at an airport bar.
他还在机场酒吧和我搭讪
And then, well...
后来就…
I was really great in that production. I just used my pain to emote.
那部剧里我演技爆表 我化悲愤为演技
Yeah.
对
Deep dive.
要深入研究
Deep dive.
深入研究
Oh, goddamnit!
该死
Fuck.
见鬼
You wanna order dessert?
点甜品吗?
Breakfast dessert? Fuck, yeah.
早餐甜品? 对
Like carrot cake?
胡萝卜蛋糕怎么样?
Oh, my God. Yes. That's genius.
好 棒极了
I don't think I have time.
我没时间吃了
I gotta go to practice. Ditch.
我得去训练了 别去了
Come on. We could hang out, go to Poseur, flip through records at Aron's.
我们可以出去玩 去酒吧 听听音乐
I really have to.
我真得走了
So, maybe I could come with you. Sam says rehearsals are closed.
我陪你 山姆说今天排练不对外开放
Who's Sam?
山姆是谁?
Our director, Sam Sylvia.
我们的导演 山姆西尔维亚
Have you ever seen Venus in Chains or Gina the Machina?
你看过《锁链维纳斯》 或《机械姬吉娜》吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah. I think I saw that Venus one.
看过 我好像看过维纳斯那部
It sucked. All tits and blood. Total hack job.
不好看 内容色情暴♥力♥ 纯属抄袭
That's the genre.
影片就是那种风格
Ripping off De Palma isn't a genre.
模仿德帕尔马不算特有的风格
De Palma ripped off Hitchcock.
德帕尔马模仿希区柯克
So, he's a double hack. A hack of a hack. Fucking perfect.
那他就是双重剽窃 真厉害
I've gotta go. Come on. I was kidding.
我走了 别生气 我开玩笑的
I'm sure when people read your zine, not everyone thinks it's art.
看过你那部科幻小说的人 不可能都觉得是艺术
Hey, Agnostic Toad is fucking awesome. I don't care what people think.
《不可知的蟾蜍》棒极了 我不在乎别人怎么想
I'm not writing it for the masses.
我这部小说不是大众小说
Justine.
贾斯汀
Come on, one more coffee.
别这样 再喝杯咖啡吧
Maybe I'll see you later.
有机会再见
Wha...? Maybe?
什么?有机会?
Gregory.
格雷戈里
Just the man I wanted to see. Hey, how do you say "Gregory" in Russian?
我正想找你 “格雷戈里”用俄语怎么说?
Gregory.
格雷戈里
Uh, excuse me. I have to go.
不好意思 我要出门
Go? Where? Do you need something?
出门?去哪? 你需要什么吗?
I know the machine is out from diet orange,
我知道自动贩售机里 没有无糖橙味汽水了
but there is grape.
你可以买♥♥葡萄汽水
Oh. I'm not really a soda person.
我不太喜欢喝汽水
Listen, Gregory... I need to pick your brain.
格雷戈里 我有事向你请教
I don't need to pay for it.
我不用花钱买♥♥
"Pay for it"?
“花钱买♥♥”?
Brain picking, dick licking...
请教还是卖♥♥春...
I have woman... sometimes.
我也有女人
She gets mad at me.
她在生我的气
Says I don't listen.
她说我不懂倾听
I am not a hooker. Of course not.
我不是妓♥女♥ 对 不是
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表