剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah. Sorry to bother you.
对 抱歉打扰你
I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道还能找谁
I broke up with Rhonda.
我和朗达分手了
Seemed to be the right thing to do.
这么做是对的
I tried to be nice about it, but, you know,
我尽量保持了友好 但你懂的
she got a little emotional and...
她有点情绪化…
What are you gonna do, right? Hmm.
还能怎么办 对吗?
Ruth Wilder. I have a ten a.m. appointment.
露丝怀尔德 我预约了10点
Hi, Ruth. If you could just sign in for me.
嗨 露丝 请登记一下
Sure. And...
好的 还有
if you could sign these for me as well. Mmhmm.
请把这些都签字
The doctor will answer any questions that you and your boyfriend might have.
医生会回答你和你男朋友的任何问题
Oh, we're not Oh, I'm not her boyfriend.
噢 我们不是… 我不是她男朋友
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
Common mistake. You know, sort of like having sex without a condom.
常见错误 做♥爱♥没戴套
Right? It's good that you're here.
对吗? 你陪她来很好
Just wasn't the right time for us, you know?
对我们来说不是好时机
I could've pulled out, but just got lazy.
我本可以拔♥出♥来♥ 但是太懒
Lucky for us, we hate children. Right, honey?
幸运的是 我们都不喜欢小孩 对吗 亲爱的?
Please have a seat.
请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry. I'm sure this is not how you wanted to spend your morning.
对不起 你肯定不想这样度过一个上午
It's fine.
没事
I'll go get doughnuts while you're in there.
你进去后我去买♥♥甜甜圈
Pick me up a pink frosted?
给我挑个粉色糖霜的好吗?
Pink frosted. What, are you six?
粉色糖霜 你六岁啊?
I like pink things.
我喜欢粉色的东西
If you'd liked pink things a little less, maybe we wouldn't be here right now.
如果你对粉色东西少喜欢一点 也许此刻我们就不会在这儿
I feel like I'm supposed to ask you if this is what you want.
我觉得我应该问问你 这是否是你想要的
I mean, you know, as your husband.
我是说 作为你的丈夫
Yeah.
是
It's not the right time.
时机不对
Not the right baby.
孩子不对
Ruth Wilder? Fuck.
露丝怀尔德? 操
That was quick.
这么快
Don't come back without doughnuts.
不买♥♥到甜甜圈别回来
I think I'll wait. You can pick them out yourself.
我还是等你吧 迟些你自己挑粉色
In Soviet Union, abortion is only thing there is no line for.
在我们苏联 堕胎是唯一不用排队的事
Right this way. Mmhmm.
走这边
And you have considered all your options?
你已经考虑了所有的选择?
Yes.
是的
And you're comfortable with the decision to end your pregnancy?
你自愿做出终止妊娠的决定?
Yes.
对
Okay. Then we'll get started.
好的 那我们就开始了
Now, I'm going to give an injection next to your cervix
我要在你的宫颈旁进行注射
that will numb your uterus and then we'll start the procedure.
这会麻醉你的子♥宫♥ 然后我们开始手术
Now, you're going to feel a little pressure, okay?
你会感觉到一点压力 好吗?
Does this all make sense?
这些你都明白吗?
I'm a wrestler.
我是个摔跤选手
What's that?
那是什么?
Yes. I understand.
是的 我明白
Take a deep breath and try to relax.
深呼吸 尽量放松
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表