剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
The fuck is this? I will beat you with a chicken.
你在搞什么鬼? 我要用鸡揍你
I will lock you up with my completely covered legs
我要用我包裹严实的双腿锁死你
and guilt you into submission.
让你屈服认罪
What now?
这是闹哪出?
It's my new character. See...
这是我的新角色
Look, you're right, you're right.
看…你说的对
If Russia can't go to war with America, what's the point? Right?
既然俄♥国♥不和美国对阵 扮俄♥国♥人有什么意义?
So, I am gonna take...
所以我要…
the terrorist, and we are gonna kill.
灭掉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm gonna... I'm gonna build settlements all over your ass,
我要…在你的地盘上建殖民地
and then you're gonna try to blow me up,
你想把我炸死
but it won't work, because I'm too clever and thrifty.
但奈何不了我 因为我既聪明又成功
And then I'll just...
然后我…
I'll enter the ring with like 17 children who have those little curls and...
我和17个卷发的孩子一起上擂台…
Oh, God! It's gonna be great!
老天!绝对精彩!
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别误会
I love the Russians. I love the Russians.
我喜欢俄♥国♥人
Could have gone all the way with the Russians, who are...
我和俄♥国♥人相处融洽 他们…
They're pretty big Streisand fans, by the way.
他们是史翠珊的影迷
But then again, who isn't?
没人不喜欢史翠珊吧?
I gotta adjust.
我要对角色做调整
So, it's all about going with the flow.
我不该太执着
Just... Come on, bitch.
你 过来
Watch me drop some Talmud on ya head.
看我用犹太法典对付你
Um... You don't...
你不…
I've been working on stuff with Melrose.
我和梅尔罗斯是搭档
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Typical whiny Soviet.
好发牢骚的苏联人
"What should I do?
“我该怎么办?”
I'm so cold,
我好冷
so, I only dress in gray and build things out of cinder block."
我只能灰头土脸 搭起炉渣砖抵御严寒
Lousy Commies.
讨厌的共♥产♥党
You think your nukes are so big?
你以为自己的核武器很厉害?
Wait till you get a load of our warheads.
等着被我们的弹头活埋吧
Because this is the greatest country on Earth,
因为我们才是世界第一强国
and I am willing to fight for it.
我要为此而战
Yeah.
好
Let's go, you dirty Russian.
放马过来吧 无♥耻♥的俄♥国♥人
Oh, shit.
有好戏
Yeah, come on.
快来
You want to play with me, prom queen? Take this.
你想和我玩 舞会皇后?拿着
You think you're so great... with your...
真是自以为是 凭你们那…
Your... decadent fast food and your disgusting football,
堕落的快餐和恶心的美式足球 就自以为了不起
which is wrong name for this sport, because football is soccer.
你们连名字都叫错 这项运动叫英式足球
Can't even name your sports right.
你们连这项运动叫什么都不知道
In America, we're free.
美国拥有自♥由♥
Free to kick your red, scary ass even redder.
我能随心所欲地教训你这个俄♥国♥鬼子
In Soviet Union, we eat stars and stripes for breakfast.
我们苏联人早餐都吃星条旗
That's because there's no food.
因为没有食物
All you people have to eat are turnips, snow and misery.
你们只能吃萝卜 喝雪水 悲惨地生活
We are empire.
我们是伟大的帝国
Well, we are America!
这里是美国!
Throw me. What?
把我扔出去 什么?
Use this hand and throw me. You'll look great.
用手把我扔出去 会很帅
All right, on three? All right.
好 我数到三? 好
I'd stay down there if I were you, Boris.
我要是你 就放弃挣扎 鲍里斯
And God bless the USA.
天佑美国
Oh, you may have defeated me today,
虽然你今天战胜了我
but this cold war is only starting to heat up.
但冷战正在升温
Sorry. Sorry. I get the last line.
不好意思 最后的台词是我的
Fine. Freedom!
好 自♥由♥万岁!
I'm gonna barf.
我要吐了
Russia. World's biggest alcoholics,
俄♥国♥ 世界最大的酒鬼
and they can't even hold their liquor. Am I right?
酒量竟然这么差
I have woman, sometimes.
我也有女人
She thinks I don't give enough pleasure with mouth.
她觉得我的嘴不够甜
I really like this girl, man... but I can't seem to say anything right.
我真心喜欢这个女孩 但我总说错话
Maybe you give pleasure with mouth.
也许你该学着嘴甜点
You don't talk so much, you don't say wrong things.
话不要多 别乱说话
That's a thought.
这个想法没错
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表