剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Uh... how you saying? Escort.
应该叫什么?应♥召♥女
I'm an actress.
我是演员
I'm playing a character. Zoya the Destroya, the Soviet Scourge.
我扮演苏联恶女 毁灭者卓娅
I have cousin Zoya. You look nothing like her.
我的表妹叫卓娅 你一点都不像她
She's a big girl, and good personality.
她身材魁梧 性格开朗
I need to learn more about being Russian,
我想多了解俄♥国♥人
and you're the only Russian I know.
我只认识你一个俄♥国♥人
You don't know me.
我和你不熟
And I have to be going.
我得走了
Can I come with you?
能带上我吗?
It's a family function.
这是家庭聚会
Families love me.
我人见人爱
Look.
听我说
I really wanna be an authentic representation,
我很想塑造真实的人物形象
not some cartoon Russian villain.
不只是演一个动画片里的俄♥国♥坏蛋
Out of respect for your culture.
这也是对你国家文化的尊重
I think you deserve better than Boris and Natasha.
你们的形象 不该只局限于《乌龙情报员》
Fine. Go change your clothes.
好吧 快去换衣服
Uh, and don't dress like what you say you're not.
别穿得像应♥召♥女一样
Listen up, you little punk.
听着 小鬼
You need to be in school.
你应该去上学
And end up an old spinster librarian like you?
最后像你这样变成老处♥女♥ 做图书管♥理♥员♥吗?
No, thanks. I'm not a spinster.
不要 我不是老处♥女♥
I'm a genius. And I get all the boys with my big brain.
我是天才 男人都折服于我的智慧
Oh, yeah, 'cause guys love a big brain.
对 男人喜欢头脑好的女人
Ooh, you little guttersnipe!
你这个野孩子!
You're just jealous of my horse!
你嫉妒我有马!
What horse?
马?
Oh. Sam's getting me a horse.
山姆安排给我一匹马
Why do you need a horse if you're the brain?
你扮演学霸 要马做什么?
I think he's just trying to butter me up for a big part in his next movie,
他在讨好 为了让我 在他下一部电影中出演重要角色
Mothers and Others.
《母亲与别人》
Mothers and Lovers.
是《母亲与情人》
No, I think it was "Others."
不 应该是“别人”
I sort of read it.
我读过剧本
He let you read it?
他让你看剧本了?
Well, Sam read it to me.
是山姆念给我听的
Yeah, but I was sleeping and then I'd wake up and doze off again,
但我当时睡着了 后来醒了 然后又睡着了
and he was reading, reading, reading...
他一直在念
His voice is quite soothing.
他的声音很催眠
So, you're, like...
你…
sleeping with him?
和他睡了?
Well, like I said, I'd doze off and then wake up again.
我刚才说了 我睡着了 后来又醒了
It's not great sleep.
睡眠质量不好
The sex is nice, though.
但我们在床上很和谐
I'm pretty into it.
我很享受
You wanna feel Russian, you must drink vodka.
想体验俄♥国♥人的生活 就得喝伏特加
That's strong.
这酒真烈
Guess I'd better get used to it.
我最好快点适应
Zoya drinks like a sailor and swears like a fish.
卓娅像鱼一样满口脏话 像水手一样豪饮
Fish don't talk.
鱼不说话
Really feeling that.
酒劲上来了
Probably should've had breakfast.
真该吃过早饭再喝
You want some sturgeon on rye bread?
尝尝鲟鱼黑面包?
Aw, look at you being a considerate date. This is not date.
你真是个体贴的男伴 我没有和你交往
I have woman, sometimes.
我也有女人
She gets mad at me.
她在生我的气
She says I don't take her out enough.
她埋怨我不常带她出来玩
So...
这个…
what's with the horse head?
马头是什么意思?
My cousin Michael is chess champion.
我表弟麦克是国际象棋冠军
Eighteen-and-under division. Very good.
18岁以下年龄组冠军 很厉害
Oh, so, is this, like, a celebration for him or...?
所以今天是为他庆祝 还是…?
Did he die?
他去世了?
I can't tell from the faces. He's new to America.
从大家的表情 很难判断 他刚来美国
Was very difficult for him to get out.
他好不容易才出来
So, we sponsor him, make big noise.
我们资助他 推波助澜
And Russia likes Jews only slightly more than faggots.
俄♥国♥最鄙视同性恋 其次就是犹太人
Oh, I didn't know you were Jewish.
我不知道你是犹太人
I wear a giant chai.
我一直戴着意为“生命”的项链
Oh... I thought that was a cat.
我以为这是只猫
No! No! I change my mind.
不要!我改变主意了
Fuck religion. Don't touch my penis.
该死的宗教信仰 别碰我下面
Here we go. Say goodbye.
走吧 跟它道别
It only hurts a little.
只是有一点痛
What's going on? His bris.
怎么了? 为他施割礼
Now that we're in America, we're free to be Jews.
现在到了美国 我们可以自♥由♥地做犹太人
Is covenant.
这是圣约
We celebrate.
我们为他庆祝
Well, if it ain't Miss America.
你不是美国小姐
You know, I think I seen you before.
我觉得我在哪见过你
Oh, darling. Where would we have ever crossed paths?
亲爱的 我们在哪里见过?
No, I know I seen you.
不 我肯定见过你
It was at the supermarket. They take all my food stamps there.
在超♥市♥里 我去那里花食品券买♥♥东西
Yeah, I did.
对 没错
I saw you there in the frozenfood aisle. That is impossible.
我在冷冻食品区见过你 不可能
I only eat fresh fruits and vegetables,
我只吃鲜鱼 蔬菜
bloody red steaks and, well, the occasional apple pie.
和新鲜的牛排 偶尔吃点苹果派
Mm-mm. No, I know I seen you there.
不 我肯定在那里见过你
I was going through with my cart,
我当时推着购物车
looking for them Mrs. Paul fish sticks and the Hungry-Man dinners.
正在找冻鱼条和冷冻套餐
Love me the mashed potatoes in a Hungry-Man dinner.
我特别喜欢冷冻套餐里的薯泥
I really can't see where we would've crossed paths.
我真的不知道我怎么可能见过你
You see... No. Right there,
你看… 不 就在那里
by the ice cream and the Puddin' Pops.
在冰淇淋和布丁的货架旁
There you were...
站在那里的就是…
a stone-cold frozen bitch!
你这个冷酷无情的女人!
That's right. America will not...
好吧 美国不会…
You pushed me.
你推的我
Yeah!
好!
Mama said no!
不要顽皮
Go, Welfare Queen! Yeah, what you know about that?
上 社会福利女王! 怎么样?
What you know about that?
我厉害吧?
Welfare Queen! Welfare Queen! Welfare Queen!
社福女王!
Welfare Queen! Welfare Queen! Welfare Queen!
社会福利女王!
Welfare Queen! Welfare Queen! Welfare Queen!
社会福利女王!
Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?
你去哪里?
I'm supposed to be the face. They're chanting for her.
主角是我 大家却为她喝彩
Come on, Debbie. This could work.
黛比 这段情节不错
I mean, this is like an internal struggle about racial inequality in America.
反映了美国国内种族问题引发的斗争
She hogs the ring and the story makes no sense.
她独抢风头 故事莫名其妙
Find someone else. Maybe you're too picky.
换个人 也许是你太挑剔
Am I? Or am I your headliner? Unless you've got some other name-brand actress
是吗?我不是你的王牌吗? 还是说你私下藏着其他
hiding under the bleachers.
知名演员?
No, you know what? You're right.
你知道吗?你说的对
You're right. We'll just keep going
对 我们继续物色人选
until we find somebody you're comfortable with.
直到你满意为止
Go, go, go!
上!
Life is suffering.
人生苦短
I was just saying that this morning.
我今天早上刚说过这句话
I am so on the Russian wavelength.
我真是太俄♥国♥文化了
I am like... one of those dolls in a doll, in a doll, in a doll.
我就像俄♥国♥套娃一样
I am many dolls.
我的内心非常丰富
Because I am so into myself.
因为我太自恋
Do you get it, though? I'm into myself.
明白这个笑点吗?我自恋
It's a thinker.
值得深思
Will you introduce me to more people?
能不能带我去认识一下大家?
No.
不行
You say you want real thing, but you keep asking stupid questions.
你说想真实演绎 却一直在问一些愚蠢的问题
We didn't all work in factories and write sad poetry.
并不是所有俄♥国♥人 都在工厂劳作 写悲壮的诗篇
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表