剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
像现在的某些女人
whereby they want to believe in romance and love,
他们想去相信浪漫和爱情
hence, you know, Twilight and shit like that,
像暮光之城那种狗屁一样
so do things like get engaged and commit to someone,
找个人长相厮守
only to then feel that they're letting their feminist side down
来展现他们小鸟依人的那一面
if they don't go around shagging any old bloke
如果她们凌晨三点没有什么
at 3.19 in the morning.
丰富的夜生活的话
As I was saying, it's...
正如我所说 这是一个...
it's a city of contrasts. Mm.
反差很明显的城市
On the one hand... Yeah, yeah, yeah. God. That sounds amazing.
一方面... 是 是啊 不可思议
It's none of your business what I do with Ben!
我跟本做什么和你无关!
Is it time for cheese? His name was Glenn!
要吃奶酪了么? 他叫格伦!
I heard it through the fucking wall!
那死墙自己传过来的!
This is fun.
真有意思
Don't judge me, Kingsley, just because you can't do sex.
少说我金斯利 你个性无能
I can do sex.
我性有能的
Shall we adjourn to the table-football table for coffees?
我们去台球桌那边喝咖啡好么?
Hello, matey. Cunty Sykes.
你好 老兄 我是康提·萨奇
JP!
JP!
It's for you!
找你的!
Hey, duder! Whatta blow?
嗨 哥们! 什么风把你吹来啦?
We need 50 quid for the float.
我们需要50块做浮萍
Cool. What's a float?
酷 浮萍是什么?
And cos everything's gone a bit tits today,
因为今天出了点小乱子
Ralph won't be able to come to the funeral.
拉尔夫不能去你♥爸♥爸的葬礼了
What?
什么?
Yah. Shit and fans, my friend. Shit and fans.
是啊 太混乱 哥们 太混乱了
How am I meant to make it to the funeral and back?
那我参加完葬礼还怎么赶回来呢?
The last train's at six. The station's, like, an hour away.
最后一班是六点钟 出站还有一小时呢
It's a riddle.
那是个谜
Can I have the 50 sheets back?
能把50块还我么?
Yeah, all right. I'll see you later.
哦 好的 到时见
No, come on. Please. Dude.
别 别这样 哥们
For fuck's sake!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
You OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah, fine. It's just a... misunderstanding with the lads
是 还好 只是...对那帮家伙的
about the shit and fans and stuff.
混乱的聚会的事儿搞不懂
Are you DJing at five?
五点你要做DJ吗?
Yeah, headlining.
是的 万众举目
Well, that's not headlining.
不 不是的
Well, I'm going on last.
是啊 我压轴
That's the graveyard shift.I mean, everyone will just be fucked.
那是个坑 我是说 每个人都会被骗
Bloody hell!
搞什么啊!
Why is everyone always trying to fuck me over?
为什么总要占我便宜?
I mean, yeah, I'm rich and attractive,
是的 我有钱又帅气
but does that mean that people should constantly
但是难道这就意味着他们可以
be trying to shit on me? Does it?
不断把我当猴耍么?
It might do.
可能吧
OK. I'm gonna go to the station now, so...
好吧 我现在去车站了
Why are you all dressed like that?
你们干嘛都穿成这样?
We're coming with you.
我们跟你一块儿去
Oregon's on her way over. She's going to drive us there and back.
俄勒冈在路上了 她会载我们来回
Holy shit.
搞毛啊
White wine, please.
白酒 谢谢
I'm not actually a waiter.
实际上我不是服务生
Riesling, if you have it.
最好是雷司令(干白葡萄酒)
I don't think they have any waiters here.
我觉得这儿没有服务生
What? What's that?
什么?你说什么?
Coming up.
就来
30 years.
30年
Really?
真的?
Well, I had, my horse for ten.
我的马跟我一起十年了
I suppose in horse years, that's... Well, I don't want to say longer.
这对于马来说..好吧 我不想说比你的久
It's a similar amount of time.
但其实差不多
I mean, I don't know what I ever saw in Josie.
真不知道乔茜有什么好的
She's just a boring Welsh girl,
她只是个无聊的威尔士女孩
from boring Wales, who drinks.
喝无聊的威尔士
I mean, sure she's nice, but...
当然她很不错 但是...
she's boring, yeah?
也很无聊 对吧?
Yeah, she's boring.
是的 她很讨厌
Every time we go out on the lash, she ends up going on about you.
我们每次骂街 她最后都要说到你
Yeah.
好吧
Really?
真的?
What sort of thing does she say?
她说我什么呢?
I don't really listen.
我真没认真听
It's worse than Oregon moaning about the Slutty Professor.
骂得比俄勒冈说那浪货教授更惨
Come on, what sort of things does she say?
说吧 她说什么啦?
You know. How annoying you are.
就是 你有多讨厌
What a dick you can be.
你有多混♥蛋♥
How funny you are, but that doesn't matter.
你有多滑稽 但是没什么关系呀
Really?
真的这样说?
Have you had any of the food? It's fucking good.
你有吃东西吗? 真的很好吃
Do you... Can I... I'm so sorry. That is smooth.
你...我能...冒犯 还真滑
Hi. Sorry... Sorry for your loss, still.
嗨 请节哀 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
No, seriously, if I knew the food was going to be this good
说真的 要是我知道我爸的葬礼上
at my dad's funeral, I'd kill the fucker tomorrow.
东西也这么好吃的话 我明天就去杀了那混♥蛋♥
Come on, let's go. I've worked the room.
好了 走吧 我这里差不多都好了
There's people waiting to be rocked and DJ Rape is
还有人等着这个DJ去爽他们一把呢
going to rock them, whether they like it or not.
管他们喜欢不喜欢
My God. Tell me you didn't put that on the flyers.
天 别告诉我你没在宣传♥单♥上写这个
Hello.
喂
Hi, it's me.
嗨 是我
Hey, sexy. Where have you been? Dinner's ready.
嘿 小妞 哪儿去了? 晚饭准备好了
I've go something hot and sticky for you.
我有些又热又黏糊糊的东西给你
I've had to go to a funeral and...
我要去葬礼
What?
什么?
It's no biggie. I'm going to a party later.
没什么 晚些去派对
You're going to a party?!
你要去派对?!
It's not part of the funeral. It's a... Love Cloud thing.
不是葬礼的一部分 就是 恋爱会什么的
I've cooked a whole turbot.
我煮了多宝鱼啊
Freeze it?
冰起来?
Turbots lose their flavour if you freeze them.
那会没味道的
What? Hello, who's that? Am I on speakerphone?
什么? 嘿 谁啊? 你开了免提?
I'm driving.
我在开车
I hate turbot.
我不喜欢多宝鱼
When someone slaps you in the face with one, it fucking hurts.
如果有人拿多宝鱼扇你的话 那很疼的
Look, Oregon, how long?
嘿 俄勒冈 要多久?
Guys, fuck Tony.
哥们 去你的托尼
We're going to be late-issimo. Oregon, that's the exit coming up.
我们要迟到了 出口到了俄勒冈
Signal, Oregon. What the fuck, did you signal?!
打灯 俄勒冈 搞什么你打灯了么?
Oregon, can we just...
俄勒冈 我们能
Sorry, Tony, I've got to go. Bye!
不好意思托尼 要挂了 再见!
Wait. Oregon. Oregon?
等等 俄勒冈 俄勒冈?
Guys! I made it!
嘿! 我来了!
Let's get this party started!
开始吧!
It has started.
已经开始了
Well... let's keep it going.
好...那就继续
JP, no, listen.
JP 不 听着
Didn't think you'd show, so had to get a replacement DJ in for 5am.
没想到你会来 所以我找了个替补
What?! Well, un-get the DJ.
什么?! 退了那个人
I'm here! Cancel him!
我来了 退了他!
Firstly, it's a she,
第一 她是女的
and secondly, she is really fit, so no. Sorry, geeze.
第二 她真的很合适 对不起
Who's up for getting fucking smashed?
谁想来干一场的?
Yeah? Fucking Love Cloud... oh.
恩? 恋爱会...哦
Apparently, Josie slags me off when she gets pissed.
显然 乔茜被激怒的时候就会攻击我了
Am I mad that I find encouraging?
其实这挺振奋人心的 我会不会疯了?
Depends if it's like, "Kingsley takes so long in the shower!"
那得看是"金斯利洗了那么久的澡"
Or more, "Kingsley's morally bankrupt"
还是"金斯利道德败坏"
"and every single thing about him makes me shiver with repulsion."
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表