剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
You trying to dump me again?
你又想甩了我?
No. Not at all.
不 不是的
It's just...
只是
mightn't you be happier in...
估计你在这里不会快乐...
We're Hufflepuff, here. Wouldn't you be happier in Slytherin?
我们在赫奇帕奇 在斯莱特林你能开心么?
I'm not a fucking witch, Kingsley!
我又不是巫师金斯利!
Do you want me to dick you?
你想让我在你脸上也来几笔么?
Don't dick me.
别别
Try to move me out, I'll dick you.
你再让我搬走试试 我画死你
It's just, we're not going to be doing so many Flaming Ferraris
我们不会做那种烧了法拉利
or... wanking on biscuits
或者 猥亵饼干
or... Not that I'm saying that's all you do, necessarily.
或者 不是说你会做 真的
Oh, I get it. This has come from Josie, hasn't it?
哦 我懂了 是乔茜的主意是不是?
What? No. Why?
什么? 不是 怎么这么说?
Look, I'm not moving out just cos we nailed one out.
我不会因为我们有过一腿就搬走的
Excuse me?
什么?
Yeah, I banged Josie.
是的 我们睡过了
Knocked her off early.
之前运动了一下
She was my sorbet.
他是我的冰沙
Your sorbet?
你的冰沙?
She cleansed my palate.
她让我有了新的体验
Yeah, we hooked up last night.
是啊 我们昨晚干柴烈火了
She wants to keep it on the down low, which is cool by me.
她想要低调处理 我理解
Don't get me wrong, she's a good starter lay, nice to get in the bank.
别误会 她是个床上功夫不错 很有潜力
But, really, I'm looking for a better return on my...
但是 我想要一个...
investment.
投资回报高的
The seed is gold, my friend.
种子就是金子啊 朋友
And the price of gold...
现在黄金的价格
goes up in a crisis!
都疯涨啊!
Later, potater.
再聊吧 傻子
Hello?
在吗?
Hello.
嗨
Er...
嗯...
did you forget? Where were you, man?
你忘了吗? 去哪了?
Yeah, the carb crawl.
恩 那个烧烤
I thought you might be having some protein instead...?
我想你体内已经有点蛋白质了?
Yeah?
什么?
Yeah, like eating JP's big dong again.
像再吸一次JP的那玩意
What?
什么?
I'm kidding, Josie.
开个玩笑乔茜
I'm joking. Ha-ha-ha. Yeah?
开玩笑 哈哈
Oh, right, yeah.
哦 好吧
That's really funny.
真好笑
Tell Mr Man
#告诉大家#
With impossible plans
#即使没可能#
To just leave me alone
#也离我远点#
In the place
#我要一个人呆一会#
Where I make no mistakes...
#这样我就不会犯错#
In the place where I have
#在一个#
What it takes
#自♥由♥的国度#
I'm never gonna know you now
#我永远也不会认识你#
But I'm gonna love you anyhow
#但我依旧深深爱你#
I'm never gonna know you now
#我永远也不会认识你#
But I'm gonna love you anyhow
#但我依旧深深爱你#
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表