剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
第一季第六集
Wow! God!
哇! 天呐!
Last night was a massive one. Hm.
昨晚真是棒极了 恩
Couldn't have done it without my wingman. Heh.
没有好伙伴可不行啊
Uh.
嗯
Good morning.
早安
Ah!
嗨!
The traditional full English breakfast. Lovely.
传统英式早餐 真有爱
Really sets you up for the day.
新的一天开始了
Er, anyone for tea or coffee?
喝茶喝咖啡?
Ooh, no. Er...
噢 不
Juice, water? Mm.
果汁 水? 嗯
Yeah, water, but not hot and not cold.
水吧 不冷不热的
Just sort of... tepid.
就...温的
Oh. No.
噢 不
That's disgusting.
真反胃
Eurgh.
呕
Um... yeah,
嗯 好吧
maybe you should just give it a rest.
你该戒烟了
No, it's only weed. Class C. Right.
不是这些草的问题 是教室C 好吧
Class C in the morning, class B in the afternoon, class A at night.
上午教室C 下午教室B 晚上教室A
That's why they give them letters. Right, Oregon?
所以才要用字母是吧 俄勒冈?
Yeah.
是的
Everyone knows that.
人人都知道
Anyway...
总之
Uhh. I'm powering through.
我很给力的
Massive one last night, massive one tonight.
昨晚很疯狂 今晚继续
Safer to keep going.
持之以恒才行
It's just science.
这就是科学
Do you think your dad's pissed off with you?
你觉得你♥爸♥生你气了吗?
Yeah. It's gonna be the brunch from hell,
是的 这感觉太糟了
the mother of all brunches.
糟糕透顶
Weeping, shitting and lamentation. Yeah.
哭泣 谩骂 哀伤 是啊
I had a barney with my mum over my choice of phone tariff.
我曾因为电♥话♥资费和我妈大吵一架
I was all like, "Back off, sugar tits. This is my shit."
说的都是"滚 你妹的 管你鸟事"
My dad's from the old school, you know?
我爸是从旧式学堂出来的
The only time he unbuckles is to administer a 360-degree arse storm.
他只有生气的时候才会不当绅士
Have you considered adoption as an adult?
你想过像个成年人般接受吗?
Because I have.
因为我想过
No, man. I fucking love it.
不 老兄 我喜欢这样
Harsh boundaries, maximum slappage.
硬碰硬 大尺度
You know where you stand with that shee-ite.
你得知道应该怎么做
Does anyone know where the Blaster office is?
有人知道冲击波办公室在哪儿吗?
And, I mean, do you think they just let you in or if there's, like,
嗯 是很容易就能进去 还是会
a verbal assessment or a ritual humiliation
先损你一顿
or a trial of strength?
或者有能力考验之类的?
Are you going to the writer's briefing meeting as well?
你也要去那作家的碰头会吗?
What? You know I've always wanted to do some journalism.
怎么? 你知道我一直想当记者的
Right, I see.
是的 我知道
So, er, you're a newspaper "virgin" too?
恩 你在报刊界也是"处♥男♥"咯?
I suppose the next thing, I'll find out
我猜过后我会发现
you're employed by the Sunday Times.
你同时被太阳报录用了
Are you still annoyed
你还因为我和别人
that I slept with someone else? Even though you're still going out
睡过而生气? 就算你还和那个
with your long-term boyfriend, who you led me believe you'd broken up with.
我以为你们已经掰了的男朋友约会?
Is your friend Ruth coming, too?
你朋友露丝也来吗?
Because she could write a great column
她能写个很棒的专栏
called How To Be A Mad Diva Slut Fuck!
"花心烂咖是怎样炼成的"!
Hi, Dave.
嘿 戴夫
So... I assume this is about the court appearance?
嗯 我想是出庭的事吧?
What court appearance?
出什么庭?
Oh, you didn't hear about the court appearance?
噢 你还不知道?
Oh.
噢
Shit.
妈的
Um...
嗯...
Basically, I went on a student demo,
基本就是 我参加了学生游♥行♥
and the police kettled us for, like, no reason whatsoever,
接着警♥察♥逮捕了我们 基本没理由
and I felt compelled to kick some pretty serious ass.
然后我被迫踹了人几脚
I see.
我明白了
So what was the upshot of this court appearance?
出庭以后呢?
Thrown out on a technicality.
上诉被否决
So...
所以呢...
let the scrotum wrenching begin.
爆他们的菊去
Well, that's your business.
嗯 那是你的事儿
You're a grown-up now, Jonathan.
你是成年人了 乔纳森
Allegedly.
应该是吧
So that's not why you're here?
你来不是因为这个?
No, I've come up to see your Uncle Donald,
不是 我是来看你叔叔唐纳德的
and your mother insisted that I say hello.
你妈一定要我来看看你
You know what she's like.
你知道她的
She's convinced herself you've got scurvy or rickets or something.
她总觉得你得了白血病 佝偻病什么的
Well, you can tell Mum that the only disease I'm in danger of getting
你可以告诉她 我可能得的
is a sexually transmitted one.
只有性病
Do you have an STD?
你有性病?
N-No, I-I definitely don't.
没没 当然没有
Hold on, I thought you hated Uncle Donald,
等一下 我以为从修枝剪事儿后
ever since the secateurs incident.
你就看唐纳德叔叔不顺眼了
Yes.
是的
Well, it's a professional visit.
这是次专业性拜访
Isn't he like a... a doctor or...? What is he?
他不是医生...什么的吗? 是什么?
He's a heart surgeon.
他是个心脏外科医生
And I've had a heart attack.
我有心脏病
You had a heart attack?
你有心脏病
What? Yes.
怎么 是啊
When was it? I don't know.
什么时候有的? 不知道
Six or seven weeks ago.
六七周以前吧
I can't believe you didn't bloody mention it.
天 你竟然都不说一下
Well, I'm sorry, I was a bit busy
哦抱歉 我得了心脏病
having and then recuperating from a heart attack.
然后还要点时间恢复
You couldn't call me?
你就没法说一声?
Not even a text?
连短♥信♥也没有?
"Jonathan, had a hearters. OK now."
"乔纳森 我得心脏病了 现在好了"
Slanty face.
再加个苦逼脸
Didn't want to bother you.
我不想打扰你的生活
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
天 你竟然都不说一下
"I can't believe you didn't tell me."
"天 你竟然都不说一下"
Well, I've told you now.
现在说了
Are you, you know, OK?
那你 那你现在好吗?
Yes, yes, I'm fine.
是的 是 我还好
Just can't eat or drink anything interesting ever again.
就是不能再由着兴致乱吃喝了
OK, bye.
好的 再见
Dave just proposed.
戴夫刚求婚了
Fuck off.
我了个去
I'm serious.
我说真的
Oh, my God. What a dick.
我的天呐 真是傻♥逼♥
What a total dick. No offence.
太傻♥逼♥了 无意冒犯
No. He just rings up
不是 他打了个电♥话♥
and proposes over the phone? On a Monday morning?
就求婚了? 在星期一早上?
What, was he stuck in traffic and just decided
他是不是堵在路上了
he'd ask you to marry him while waiting for the lights to change?!
等红灯的时候突然想起给你求婚?
Yeah. But...
哦 但...
maybe he's been feeling like this for a really long time
也许他考虑很久了
and he just thought, "If I don't say this, I'm gonna burst."
只是觉得 "如果不说出来 会炸的"
No. Nah.
不是 不可能
He's just worried that now you're at uni, you might stray,
他不过觉得你上了大学会移情
thought he'd better keep a tie on you.
只想要绑住你而已
Yeah. Marriage is lovely, isn't it?
是 婚礼是件幸福事是吧?
Lovely for the medieval women
对中世纪的早婚女子来说
who got married at puberty
这种幸福是对于随意
as punishment for showing their ankles to the farmer's boy.
把脚踝裸♥露♥给农民的儿子看的惩罚
This is 2011! You need to sow your oats.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表