剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
不出意外的话他们会再考虑下EMA的
Yeah!
对!
Do you have any idea what he's talking about?
你知道他在说什么吗?
Absolutely no idea.
压根没谱
Hey, Gareth! What do you think about the EMAs?
嘿 加雷斯! 你怎么看EMAS?
I'm Dom. Gareth's gone to look for a toilet.
我是多姆 加雷斯去找厕所了
Ah...
啊...
Gareth's gone to look for the toilet.
加雷斯去找厕所了
Typical Gareth.
典型性加雷斯
Fucking pigs!
蠢猪们!
Let's do it!
行动吧!
Right, I think you'd better sort these knobbers out.
我觉得你最好解决下这些智障
I'm not getting kettled before kickoff.
我不想在被退学前先被抓起来
You're not going to get kettled.
不会的好吗
OK? Police are Twittering all the organisers
警♥察♥正在推特上告诉组织者
to tell them when and where the kettling's going to happen.
开始逮人的时间和地点
Maybe we should start some funny songs or chanting or something.
也许我们该唱点搞笑歌♥聊聊天什么的
You know, lighten the mood.
轻松一下气氛
I don't know. Yeah, maybe.
我不知道 呃 也许吧
Yeah.
对啊
It's your call, you're in charge. I'm not telling you what do.
你来决定吧 你是负责人 我不能指挥你
No. Except you kind of are.
谁说的 只要你也是负责人之一
I'm just trying to help. That's what I'm actually doing.
我只是来帮忙的 那才是我要做的
I mean, I won't if it upsets you or it threatens you,
只到你苦恼或害怕的时候我才帮你
Because I know some guys can get funny
我知道如果女孩带头的话
if a girl takes the initiative, can't they?
有的人会变得很滑稽 是吧?
They tend to run off crying to their mammy
他们会哭着跑去找妈妈
or to the nearest attractive girl with cute-ish tits!
或者就近找个拥有迷人胸部的靓仔
No, I don't...
不 我不是...
This is about free education,
这事关免费教育
it's not who's got the high-vis bib or the clipboard.
不仅仅是穿高亮反光衣或者拿着笔记板
But, I mean, I will take the high-vis bib if I have to.
但是 如果必须穿上它的话 我会接受
And the clipboard.
笔记板
And the pen.
还有笔
Hi.
嗨
Hiya, it's me.
嗨 是我
Er, yeah, fine.
对 还不错
Some people got a bit restless.
有些人有点焦虑
Well, just throwing some stuff.
只是扔点东西
Yeah, it's pretty bad here, too.
嗯 这里情况也很糟
'Just hang in there, I guess.'
就坚持一下吧
OK, thanks. See you later.
好的 谢了 回见
Maybe.
也许
OK!
好!
See you later. Bye!
回见 再见!
Is that the girl from your house?
是你们合租的那女孩?
Yeah.
是啊
What did she want?
她说什么了?
Just something about the demo. Nothing.
只是些游♥行♥的事 没事
That's cool.
那就好
Maybe don't answer next time.
下次就别接了
With anxiety
#带着焦躁#
With anxiety...
#带着焦躁#
No education cuts!
抵♥制♥削减教育经费!
No ifs, no buts, no education cuts!
没有如果 没有但是 抵♥制♥削减教育经费!
No ifs, no buts...
没有如果 没有但是...
Yeah, I'll be there in five minutes max.
嗯 我最多五分钟到
What? Yeah. Can you order me a steak?
什么? 嗯 能帮我点份牛排吗?
And some frites.
还有薯条
Medium rare!
五分熟!
Who's there?
都谁在啊?
Badders? And Dum-Dums!
拜德? 还有唐姆!
Oh, fuck, it's the whole gang. Sweet.
我♥操♥ 全齐了啊 亲爱的
Wh-what's the score?
几比几了?
Oh, shit! I wish I was there.
妈的! 真希望我在那
OK, come on, guys, don't throw stones.
好了 拜托 朋友 别扔石头
They're too big!
太大了!
That's unnecessary rioting!
这是没意义的暴♥乱♥!
Fucking cunts!
贱♥货♥!
Don't say that word - that's quite an offensive word.
不准这么说 太无礼了
No, it isn't!
不 不是!
Yeah, well, it is, actually.
是的 它就是
What the fuck is wrong with everyone?!
大家都他妈怎么了?!
Seriously, bro, I wouldn't do that.
说真的 兄弟 如果是我就不会那么做
Argh!
啊!
You're supposed to be the marshal!
你成了出头鸟了!
Josie Forget it, Josie, he's gone native.
乔茜算了吧 他已经成土著人了
God, you're in serious trouble now, bro!
天呐 你惹大♥麻♥烦了 兄弟!
Ow!
啊哦!
What the fuck are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊?!
That... that woman just assaulted me.
那个...那个女的刚袭击我了
She needs to be disciplined, or else someone is going to get...
得教训她 不然其他人会被...
Ow! What the fuck are you doing?!
哦! 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么?!
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
你们这帮人犯什么病?
Bastards. Do you want an ambulance?
混♥蛋♥ 要叫救护车吗?
No. It's fine.
不 没事
I'm with Bupa.
我没事
Right.
好了
Shall I leave you to it?
要我带你离开吗?
Who did that? The cops?
谁干的? 警♥察♥吗?
No, not really.
不 其实不是
Yeah.
是的
I'm tweeting this.
发条推文
Hey, wow, you're, like, the poster girl for the riot.
嘿 哇哦 你就像骚乱的写♥真♥女郎
Whatever.
之类的
Shouldn't you stay here and rest?
你留这里休息吗?
No.
不
I don't think you should be going on your own...
我觉得你不该自己...
Yeah, OK, whatever.
嗯 好了 无所谓
Just let me lie down and go to sleep, you two-faced bitch.
就让我躺下睡吧 你个两面派的贱♥货♥
What? Nothing.
啥? 没啥
The man in the ambulance said you might have a brain injury.
救护车上那男的说你可能有脑损伤
He said that you shouldn't go out on your own.
说你不能一个人在外面
So come with me, or have you got other plans?
那一起咯 你有其他的安排?
No.
没
So let's go.
那走吧
Well...
那个...
OK. Well, I've got this seminar on Anglo-Saxon poetry,
是这样 有个盎格鲁撒克逊诗歌♥研讨会
and Professor Shales asked if I wanted to go along.
席尔斯教授问我是不是要一起
A seminar?
研讨会?
Yeah, a seminar.
对 研讨会
Right. And at this seminar, will there be any fucking?
好吧 在研讨会上有没有嘿♥咻♥的?
What? No... What are you...? No!
什么? 不会...你怎么...?不会!
I... He just texted me. Do want to see it?
我...他才发了短♥信♥ 要看么?
I've seen it.
我看过了
Have you?
看过了?
Yeah.
是啊
Which one? All of 'em.
哪条? 全部
Oh, fuck!
喔 我♥操♥!
The thing about it is, you didn't tell me about it.
重点是 你把我蒙在鼓里
I mean... you pretended to be coming on this demo
我的意思是...你装成是来游♥行♥的
because you're like, you know, into it
就像你很喜欢这活动一样
and all the time, you're just faking it.
但是事实是你一直都在装
I hate fakers, Oregon, that is one thing I won't stand for.
我恨骗子 俄勒冈 我是不能忍♥受欺骗的
Is that right?
这是对的吗?
That is too right...
太对了...
sister!
大姐!
Well, do you think we should press charges
那好 你会不会起诉
against the cops that assaulted you?
那个袭击过你的警♥察♥呢?
Oh, yeah, you can twist reality whatever way you want.
喔 会啊 你可以随便扭曲事实
You know you've been a massive bitch. That's that. End of.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表