剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
第一季第五集
Thousands of protesters are this morning converging on London
"数以万计的反抗者今早聚集伦敦"
for what the National Union of Students is expecting will be
"学生总工会估计这将是"
one of the largest ever student marches.
"有史以来最大的一次学生示♥威♥游♥行♥"
The police operation to marshal the protest
"公♥安♥部门投入30万英镑预算"
is expected to cost upwards of 3 million pounds,
"来应对这次示♥威♥游♥行♥"
and protest organisers say they hope and expect the march to be peaceful.
"活动发起者表示希望此次游♥行♥能和平举♥行♥"
However, police sources say they're deeply concerned
"但是 据警方透露 他们收到消息说"
that intelligence they've seen suggests a small group of troublemakers
"有一小撮不法分子预谋借机滋事"
may use the main march as cover for acts of violence and intimidation.
"对此他们非常担心"
The Mayor of London
"伦敦市长"
has called on protesters to treat the city and residents with respect.
"呼吁反抗者和平游♥行♥ 守护自己的家园"
Hey, Kingsley.
嘿金斯利
Sorry I haven't called since we...
抱歉 自从上次...操♥逼♥ 之后
you know... fucked.
一直没联♥系♥你
Hey, that's cool.
嘿 没事
I had a great time.
我感觉很不错
Did you? Really?
真的? 是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Right.
好的
Actually, great.
真的 很棒
Wow!
哇哦!
I mean, it's usually great, or at least very good. I just...
我一般来说都很赞 至少也是很不错的
I just wasn't sure whether that particular sesh
只是不知道那个特别的时候
was up there with my usual high standards.
有没有发挥出我应有的高水平
Hey!
嘿!
Fucking hell!
靠!
What?
啊?
Fucking hell, you!
嘿 你!
Who was that?
她是谁?
Er, some girl from my course.
我班上女生
We were just talking about drama again.
我们又讨论了下戏剧
That's literally all we ever do.
就这样 没了
Hey! The fuck buddies.
嘿! 亲们
So, Josie...
乔茜
just Howard to go now in the house for the old...
霍华德又要去...
Shall we just leave it now?
我们可以走了吗?
Sure, sure.
当然 成
I mean, it's in the past, it's just something that happened.
那只是过去发生的事情
I get it, yeah. Just a... handshake that, er, got out of hand.
我懂 就像握个手一样 无法控制
You fucking trooper!
你个小样!
An arrangement that has not been fulfilled.
一个不完满的安排
So how awesome is this? Class war!
感觉如何? 班级大战
You should have brought Dave. He's a... miner or something, isn't he?
你应该带上戴夫 那个矿工还是什么?
He's a heating engineer.
供暖工程师
Exactly.
哦 对
She's not going to bring Dave, is she? They broke up.
她才不会带上戴夫呢 他们分手了
Exactly.
对的
What are you even doing here, JP? This isn't your thing.
你在这里干嘛呢JP 不管你鸟事啊
Look, this whole class warrior bullshit is really pinging my nads.
嘿 那些班上的人很让我心烦
No, these people aren't like me.
他们不像哥
Yes, most of them are divvos and chavs.
他们中大多数人很装逼
But that doesn't mean we can't agree on something every now and again.
这不代表我们就不能有一点相同观点
I'm not an idiotic dick who doesn't know what's going on in the world.
哥不是那种两耳不闻窗外事的白♥痴♥
All right?
懂不?
Yeah. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
So what's happening with you and Kingsley?
你和金斯利怎么样了?
You going to do him again?
打算再戳一次?
Do him, like a load of washing?
再来? 洗衣服啊?
Well, you want to, right?
很想吧?
No, I'm just...
没 只是...
Why not?
为什么不?
Did he make you do something weird? Some pent-up virgin sex thing?
他让你很囧么? 被压抑的处♥男♥?
Was it the disco stick?
是不是很动感
Alaskan pipeline?
是阿♥拉♥斯加那款的
Rusty trombone?
还是生锈的长号♥那款?
No, I don't know what those things are.
不知道 我听不懂
Then how do you know you didn't do them?
也不代表就不是那些风格
What about Dave?
戴夫怎么样了?
Oh, have you still not ditched Dave?
哦 你还没分手呐?
My God, what is your problem
天哪 你往他脑子中打一枪
with putting a bullet in that dickhead's brainbox?
让他死心有那么难么?
I just think I should tell him face to face.
我只是觉得我们应该当面谈谈
I mean, he deserves that, you know?
他值得我这么做的懂不?
It's just... it's like 20 quid on the train to Cardiff and back,
来回一次加的夫要20镑
more if I go at the weekend, which I probably would, you know?
如果我周末去的话 我就会说的
And that's just a lot of money for an incredibly shit weekend.
实在不忍♥花那么多钱在这种屁事上
PROESSOR SHALES:I can't stop thinking about your alabaster buttocks.
席尔斯教授: 我法停下对你洁白翘臀的思念
Fuck. Who's that?
妈的 谁啊?
Oh, Vodafone! Oh...
哦 1♥0♥0♥8♥6♥
Are you coming?
来吗?
Not just now. I'm, er,
等一下 我 恩
waiting on a friend.
等个朋友
Yeah, right.
哦 好的
OK, well, when this friend doesn't turn up, I'll save you a seat.
他如果不来的话我会帮你留个位子的
Brian?
布莱恩?
Mission accomplished, Charlie. Yeah.
任务完成 查理 对
Managed to wangle myself a freebie on the dweeb-mobile.
应该能再找到个免费套餐的吧
Yeah, see you in Henry J Bean's just before kickoff.
亨利那儿见
So, we appear to be sitting together,
虽然我们坐在一起
but I don't think we're going to have much in common.
但应该不会有太多交集的
Don't worry about meeting the guys.
别怕见生人
I'll introduce you casually, without making a fuss.
我会给你逐个介绍的 慢慢来 不急的
If we're going to attack something,
如果我们一会要闹的话
I think we should attack something symbolic.
应该对那种有对象征意义的下手
Yeah, good point, Vod.
恩 没错
Brian, what do you think?
布莱恩 你觉得呢?
Oh, I say go for a statue.
哦 我说去砸个雕像什么的
Yes! Like, um, Churchill...
恩 像 丘吉尔
or Hitler.
或者希♥特♥勒♥
I don't think we have any statues of Hitler in London.
伦敦应该没有希♥特♥勒♥像吧
Bri?
布布?
What about Florence Nightingale?
弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔怎么样?
Yes! Why Florence Nightingale?
对! 干嘛不砸南丁格尔呢?
I don't like her. She was so fucking mainstream.
我不喜欢她 太主流了
Brian, just jump in any time.
布莱恩 一起聊聊吧
Are they going to mash up the Lady With The Lamp?
他们是不是要去端了那掌灯妇女?
I don't think I'm going to get involved in any violence
我可不想参与任何暴♥力♥活动
or anything.
或诸如此类的事情
I might just regret it afterwards - that's the thing, isn't it?
之后可能会后悔 对吧?
Sometimes you do stuff and you think that it's a good thing to do,
有的时候你觉得有趣或怎么样
because it's fun or whatever,
去做一件事情
but then afterwards, you might feel a bit weird.
但事后 可能会觉得有点怪
A bit like, I don't know,
像 说不清楚
sex or something like that.
做♥爱♥啊之类的
I mean, we haven't really talked about it since.
其实我们之前都没聊过
No, not really.
恩 也不是
I mean, we can still be normal with each other.
我们还是能以平常心对待彼此
Oh, totally. Everything's exactly the same as it was before.
那当然 就和以前一样啊
We can still just have a cool time.
我们还是可以好好相处
Yeah. And I don't want you to think,
恩 我不希望你多想
just because it was so bad last time...
因为上次实在很糟糕...
Because it was so bad?
很糟糕?
I just mean, because you couldn't...
我是说 因为你不能
do it.
做
You couldn't actually do it...
严格来说 你不能
properly.
做
I mean...
就是
you are not incapable of giving pleasure.
你没法给女伴快♥感♥
You know, I don't want you thinking,
我不想让你觉得
"Oh, I'm not some kind of eunuch."
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表