剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
其二 是个女的
Now he thinks I'm the one
他现在觉得我就是他命中注定的
and if I out and out reject him, he'll turn against me.
如果我现在说不去 他会和我为敌的
The last thing I need is guerrilla war with a housemate.
我可不愿意和室友玩游击战
He's got nunchucks.
他有个双节棍
I can hear when he practices cos he hits himself a lot.
练习的时候我都听得到 因为他经常自残
But see, if I bring you to the cinema,
但是 如果我带你一起去电影院
it's like a gentle signal.
这就是个暗示
Ease him out of the danger zone and back into the friendship zone.
让他从雷区挪出去重回朋友关系
You a friend of Steve's?
你是史蒂芬的朋友?
I was just reading it, not plagiarizing it,
我就看一下 没有抄袭
I'm not doing Economics, I'm doing Dentistry!
我不学经济 学牙医
It's cool, just wondering if you've seen him
没事 我就想问你见到他了没
cos he's got my copy of McConnell.
因为他拿了我的康奈尔复印件
Oh.
哦
Oh, dear.
天
You don't know, do you?
你还不知道吧?
I can't believe it.
没法信啊
I know.
我知道
H-e-e-y, guys.
嗨 伙计
Oh hey, Rob, we're just talking about Steve.
嘿罗博 说史蒂芬呢
Steve?
史蒂芬?
Flapjack guy.
大饼男
What about him?
他咋了?
He died.
他死了
Wh-a-at?
神?
Flapjack guy totally died.
大饼男死了
Sh-i-i-it, what happened?
天 神马啊?
He was putting on his socks.
他穿袜子的时候
Fell down the stairs.
从楼梯上滚下来了
This is his girlfriend.
这个是他的女友
Well...
哦
That is so random.
什么概率啊
We should all do something together, like eat a flapjack...
我们应该做点什么 比如吃个大饼
in commemoration.
来纪念一下
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Definitely.
那必须的
I hope this doesn't sound weird, I just, I have to ask.
希望不会太唐突 我就想问一下
Go on.
没事
No, no it's just because...
因为这个就是
You know, obviously you need some time to, er...
显然你需要些时间
but...
但
maybe one day I could take you out for a drink?
我能邀请你出来喝一杯么?
Oh.
哦
Is that bad?
是不是不太好?
No, no, I'd love to, I just mean...
没事 很乐意 就是
do we need to wait?
是不是需要再等等?
I mean, isn't it bad not to?
我说 不等的话行么?
Well...
那
me and Steve, it was early days.
我和史蒂芬 几天前
Was it?
是吗?
Sort of, I mean it would've been our first date actually, so...
有点 我是说 应该是我们的第一次约会的
Right.
对
Right, so you never...
这么说你从没...
What?
什么
Poking around in the pigeon hole of a guy I've never met?
被一个从没见过的人放鸽子?
I thought we had a connection.
我觉得我们有点联♥系♥
Is that crazy?
是不是很疯狂?
You never met him?
你没见过他?
Oh, well, we had a date.
我们有个约定
It was a blind date.
是个相亲约会
Obviously he didn't come, so I was sad.
他没有来 所以我很伤心
Not because he died, just cos I'm a bit homesick or...
不是因为他死了 是我有点想家
also I applied to halls and I didn't get in.
还有我申请了学生宿舍但没申请到
I'd always wanted to get into halls.
我一直都很想去学生宿舍的
And then I thought, "Oh, maybe there might be a room available."
然后我想 "也许还有个空房♥"
That's all I thought, really.
这就是我的想法
I didn't think more than that, so...
我没再多想了
Yeah.
好
I got cherry, yoghurt and normal.
我有了樱桃味酸奶味和原味的
You switched courses.
你换了课
Er.. hi
额 嗨
Was my lecture that bad?
我的课不好吗
Did I spend too long on igneous?
是我讲了太多的岩火吗?
Dan, look...
丹 那个
Do people have a nickname for me?
大家给我起外号♥了吗?
Is it horrible?
很可怕吗?
Is it savage?
很野蛮吗?
I'm no good, am I?
我很扯 是吧?
It's... not you, it's me.
不 不是你 是我
You're great, it's just something I have to do... for me.
你很棒 就是我需要做些事情 为我自己
It's...
就是
I mean, even without geology, can't we still be friends?
就算不上地质学课 我们还是朋友对吧?
Essays due in week five!
论文周五交
Don't leave it all to the night before, is my advice to you,
别都堆到交之前的那天晚上写 忠告
not that you'll listen to it, or notice that I'm still talking.
不管你们听不听 我都是这么建议
Oregon, can I have a quick word about your syllabus form.
俄勒冈 和你简短说一下你的教学大纲论文吧
I just wanted to ask you what you were doing tonight.
你今晚什么安排
Why?
怎么了
It's just...
就是
you did such a good job with the oven,
你上次烤炉擦得不错
I thought maybe you might have a go at the fridge?
我想你能不能擦一下冰箱?
Yeah...
这个
I'm not sure actually.
我不确定
Jean's out, all night.
金整晚不在
"The Selfish Jean", I call her.
自私的金 我这么叫她
She's doing a radio interview, so...
她有一个广播采访
she won't be getting in the way doing one of her salads.
她做沙拉还是很不错的
You'll be able to get at the crisper.
在保鲜盒里你可以自取
Five o'clock?
五点钟?
It's a big ask, but there's an idea
我知道有点难 但有一个关于
about the Scarlet Letter I'd like to run by someone with a first-rate mind.
红字(小说)的想法 想和一聪明人分享
30 quid.
30磅
What do you think?
怎么样?
Why did you leave me, Daddy?
你为什么离开我 爸爸
Why?
为什么?
Oh, God.
哦 天
I miss you.
我好想你
I miss you so much!
我想死你了!
Please come back from Yarmouth, Daddy.
爸爸 快从亚茅斯回来
I promise I won't be sick in the Renault anymore!
我保证不会再在雷诺病倒了!
Hey, Kingsley, how do you feel about your turn?
嘿 金斯利 下次该你了准备好了么?
My turn?
该我了?
The self poem. It'll be your turn on Friday.
你的诗朗诵 周五该你了
Where are you? It's nearly five.
你在哪儿? 这都快五点了
Call me!
打给我!
Vod, did you want sugar?
福德 要加糖么?
Yes, please. Two, please.
是的 两块 谢谢
So, that's a yes?
你确定么?
Er. Yes?
确定啊 怎么?
You're sure?
你真的这么想么?
Because I don't want to put sugar in and then find out afterwards
我不想加糖却发现
what you actually meant was no.
你实际上并不想要
What? Two, please.
啊? 两块
Two sugars. Thank you.
两块方糖 谢谢你
Have you seen Oregon?
你看到俄勒冈了么?
She's suppose to be coming out with me and Howard.
她说好要和我跟霍华德一起出去
I thought it was a date!
我以为那是你们俩的约会!
Yes, that's why I need someone to come with me.
是的 所以我需要有人陪我去
Will you come?
你跟我一起去么?
No! Should tell him the truth.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表