剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
是的 正是
Orcs.
半兽人
Have you seen Paul yet?
你看到保罗了吗?
Yes.
看到了
How many cameras have you even got?
你到底安了多少摄像头?
Four.
四个
He's had a nervous breakdown. Four's... good monitoring.
他神经脆弱 四个...能更好监护
Is there one in the loo?
是不是有个在洗手间?
I'm saying... no, there isn't.
我说...不 没有
Now, the thing is, right,
现在 事情是 好吧
Paul does something that's really rather weird that I want to show you,
保罗♥干♥了些确实很诡异的事情 我想给你看看
but it may fuck you up. Do you want to see it?
但你可能会疯掉 要看吗?
I mean, I have to now.
我现在不得不看了
What are you doing? SShut the door.
你们在干嘛? 关关门
What the fuck is...?
这他妈的是...?
My God! Is he...?
天啊!是他...?
Yes, he is. Repeatedly.
是的 是他 再次强调
That's Paul Lamb?!
那是保罗·兰博?!
I never understood before why they called it self-abuse.
我以前一直不懂为何他们叫这手♥淫♥
It's the Nadal backhander.
这是纳达尔式反打
I have to do some work. My life was bleak
我得去忙了 没看这个之前
enough before I started watching this.
我的生活已经很无聊了
You have to send me this.
你得把这个发给我
JP, he's fragile.
JP 他很脆弱的
He's a fragile vase that I'm responsible for.
他是我保护的易碎花瓶
Come on, I'm not gonna do anything with it. I'm not a beast.
拜托 我不会做什么的 我又不是变♥态♥
Look at us, Howard.
霍华德 看看我们
We were so young then.
那时如此年少
Now it's almost over.
如今只成追忆
The first term's almost over.
第一学期差不多结束了
That's my Baileys.
那是我的百利酒
Sorry. Did you want it back?
不好意思 要还给你吗?
No. I don't like it.
不用了 我不喜欢喝
Baileys on Weetabix?
百利配维他麦?
Let's get the party started!
聚会开始咯!
Boozybix!
酒酿维他麦!
My God! Is that me in that picture?
天啊!照片里的是我吗?
Yep.
是呀
Hiya. Hi, guys. what's going on?
嗨 各位 怎么了?
Printworks club crawl. You're not in this lot.
酒吧里的照片 你不在里面
I think you might have been with your man that night.
那晚你可能跟你男朋友在一起
Speaking of which...
讲到这个...
do you want to come round for dinner later at my, like...
今晚你们想去我的...
new flat?
新公♥寓♥吃晚餐吗?
You're moving out?!
你要搬出去啦?!
No, not really.
不是 还没有
Just me and Tony, gonna use it as a bit of a bolt hole.
只是我和托尼想有一个二人世界
It's in town.
它在镇上
So come over, revise, smoke weed,
所以来吧 复习功课 抽抽烟
whatever.
随便做什么
Are you moving out? Cos it sounds like you're moving out.
你要搬走吗? 因为听起来好像你要搬走了
No!
不是!
Sort of. Straddling.
就两边都住住
It's no biggie.
没什么的
I get to hang with you guys.
和你们一起玩玩
I get to hang out with Tony's friends from Croatia.
跟托尼那些克罗地亚的朋友们出去
They're really cool.
他们真的很酷哦
They're getting me into Merlot and Iranian graphic novels.
他们把我带入了梅洛和伊朗的小说世界
I read one of those.
我读过一本
I was not convinced.
我不信的
So what do you think? Will you come?
你们觉得怎么样? 来么?
OK.
好啊
Don't know. What do you think, Jose?
不知道 你去吗 乔?
Yeah.
好
All right, then, fuck it. Let's do it.
那好吧 管他了 我们去吧
They're completely unaccountable.
还真是想象不到
Jedward has funded six doctorates in ecological farming
过去的两年里 杰德沃德资助了六个
in the last two years.
生态农业博士
Really?
真的吗?
And that's for the entire gamut of earth sciences,
涉及整个地学范围
of which land economy is not technically
而土地经济学从学术上来讲
a constituent part.
并不是其中一部分
Tell it to Jedward.
对杰德沃德讲吧
As if Jedward would listen.
好像杰德沃德听得到一样
Sorry, are you saying "Jedward"?
不好意思 你刚是说"杰德沃德"?
Yes, Professor Ugo Jedward,
是的 乌戈·杰德沃德教授
chair of the funding committee. Why?
基金委员会主席 怎么啦?
Cos there are these Irish twins,
哦 有一对爱尔兰双胞胎
off the X Factor, and they're called Jedward.
X因素里面的 也叫杰德沃德
Right.
是的
We weren't talking about them.
我们不是在说他们
Funny, though.
但也很好笑的
Their names are actually John and Edward,
其实他们的名字是约翰和爱德华
so they get called... Jedward.
所以被叫做...杰德沃德
We were talking about funding applications.
我们是在讲资金运用
Fascinating.
真棒
Yeah, fascinating
是的 很棒
This is what I love about Oregon. She's so curious.
所以我喜欢俄勒冈 她充满好奇心
Keeps me on my toes.
时刻给我挑战
So what do you all study?
你们都学什么专业呢?
Well, the boys do geology and we do English and dentistry.
喔 男孩子们学地质 我们学英语和牙科
I had no idea geology was so popular.
我都不知道地质学那么受欢迎呀
Why is it so popular, suddenly, with your generation?
怎么到你们这代就变得那么热门了?
It isn't.
不是的
I think... a lot of young people are really into rocks
我觉得...许多年轻人很喜欢去研究
and things that aren't going anywhere.
那些并非随处可见的岩石和物质
There's a certainty in rocks
岩石里有某种必然的东西
and I think in the kind of post-9/11 world,
我觉得9.11之后
young people strive for that.
年轻人便为此努力
That makes sense. I'm not sure it does.
有道理 我不觉得
What else are young people into?
年轻人还喜欢研究其他的什么呢?
God. That is such a good question.
天啊 问得好
I mean, lots of people don't take an interest in young people.
我的意思是 很多人对年轻人没什么兴趣
They just assume we're stupid and have nothing to say.
他们认为我们愚钝 肤浅
Well, I don't think we can speak on behalf of every...
我想我们不能一概而论...
Cattle.
牲畜
Mythology.
神话
Central America's making a big comeback.
美国中部再次复苏
Is everyone all right for wine?
酒都还喝得惯吧?
And what about attitudes towards sexual relationships?
大家对性♥爱♥的态度呢?
Well. I can speak with a little authority on that subject.
噢 这个话题我没有话语权
I just want to explore, just wanna be open to everything.
我只想探索 以一颗开放的心态
Steb, tell us about Kiev.
斯戴 给我们讲讲乌克兰首都基辅吧
I think a lot of young men are more Victorian about it now.
我想现在很多小年轻还是很女王时代的
And they lose their virginity very late
他们很晚才破处
and...
并且...
end up starting their early 20s disgusted by sex
20出头就开始厌恶性
and hating the women they're actually attracted to.
而且讨厌他们喜欢的女孩
More wine anyone?
还要酒吗?
Interesting. A sort of, caligynephobia.
挺有趣的 有点像美女恐惧症
That's a massive over-simplification.
这也太概括了
What she said, not the phobia word.
她说的完全不是恐惧症
That's a big word. Very impressive.
好词 印象深刻
Why? What's your experience as a man?
怎么? 分享下你当男人的经验吧
Don't think he counts as a man.
别把他当成男人
I like the way... you just let it flop out.
我喜欢...张开的感觉
Steb! Tell us more about Kiev.
斯戴!给我们再讲讲基辅吧
Well, you know, it's a city of contrasts.
好吧 这是座反差很明显的城市
I think there's a fair amount of having one's cake,
我感觉就是有人吃着碗里的
whilst at the same time stuffing one's face
看着锅里的
with said cake for most women going on these days,
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表