剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
无意冒犯 我只是觉得现在你去做比较合适
How could that not be offensive?
这不是冒犯是什么?
I can't stay long, I've got to be home by 7, 7. 30 at the latest.
呆不久 我得在七点回到家 最迟七点半
Hello, darling!
亲爱的!
You've got a cat?!
你养猫?!
I had a word with the provost. You have a harp?!
我和院长打过招呼了 还有竖琴?!
Oh, it's just for decoration.
做做样子
Come.
过来
Sit.
坐下
So, listen, I was wondering... Um...
听着 我只是好奇... 嗯...
How do you make yourself cry like that in class?
你怎么能在班上哭成那样?
It's amazing.
太厉害了
Well, I've, um... I've had a lot of practice.
恩... 我练了很多次
So... do you want to do this?
那... 你想试试吗?
Do I? Well...
什么? 恩...
The question is... what? Because, if it's backgammon, then... yes.
问题是... 如果是下棋的话... 当然
If it's a more...
如果比这...
I can't guarantee you won't get hurt.
我不知道会不会伤到你
Do you mean physically, or in a more emotional sense?
身体上 还是感情上?
Shall we... I mean, because...
我们能... 我是说 因为...
Different species...
异类的...
Maybe we shouldn't...
也许不应该...
Or... maybe it's OK.
或者... 也许还好
Wow.
哇哦
Wowee.
矮油
Oh. Do I just... take it off, yeah?
我能... 拿掉吗?
Obviously.
显然可以
What time is it?
几点了?
Got somewhere you need to be?
要去哪儿吗?
Sorry, I just don't want to be late. I'm not...
抱歉 我只是不想迟到 不是...
Ah. Wow.
啊 就
No, I just...
不 只是...
I said I'd be home by 7.30.
我说过得七点半到家
Is that bad?
糟吗?
OK. First, you've never used a condom before - naughty boy...
首先 你从没用过避孕套 小淘气...
Now you're out the door like a bullet.
你现在却迫不及待想出去
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Really, I've had an amazing time.
真的 我刚真的过得很不错
Cuddle?
亲热一下?
No! Don't spoil it...
不! 别宠坏它了...
Um, are you...? I mean, was it all...
恩 你...我指 刚刚还...
OK?
好吗?
It worked.
还行吧
God, I've had such an amazing...
天哪 我有这么惊人的...
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Can I call you?
我能给你打电♥话♥吗?
No! Go on. Out!
不! 继续 出去!
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
So, shall we get the pre-lash going with a bit of cha-cha-cha-ching?
我说 我们能提前庆祝一下吗?
Love to, P, only we'd better get going.
乐意 P 只是我们最好出发了
Cool.
好
Um... there may be a problem.
恩... 可能有个问题
Trainers, mo-fo.
运动鞋 靠的
Well, couldn't you... maybe just lend me something of yours?
你不能... 借我点吗?
Sorry, mine's custom-made.
对不起 我的是定制的
It would't be like lending you my fountain pen or something.
这可不是借你个钢笔那么简单
Yeah. Um, er...
是 恩...
Howard, um... Lend me your shoes!
霍华德 恩... 借一下你的鞋子!
No.
不
A good wingman will always relinquish his shoes!
好的僚机小弟是会愿意舍弃鞋子的!
No!
不!
You kids have fun. Make yourselves at home.
你们几小样好好玩吧 随便玩
Bridget will show you where everything is, won't you?
布里奇特会帮你们的 对吧?
Fuck you.
去你的
Howard, just get your stuff together.
霍华德 快把你的东西都拿出来
I don't have any stuff.
我没有什么东西啊
Can we just go?
我们能走了吗?
We've got so to discuss. We're not even close to a decision on France.
我们还没讨论完法国呢
Or chess.
或者下棋
Or...
或者...
Kettle Chips!
薯片!
I love Kettle Chips.
我喜欢薯片
How do you like it, Mrs Brown?
布朗太太 你喜欢吗?
I love it, Mr Brown.
我喜欢 布朗先生
This is more like it, right? Yep.
这样才像回事 对吗? 对
I've finished my essay, so we've got all the time in the world.
我论文写完了 现在有的是时间
Yeah, well, tell Professor Shales about the essay.
好的 和席尔斯教授说论文
Tony's all about the poontang.
和托尼玩艳情
Ha. Yeah...
哈 是...
It's about the absence of femininity.
关于女性气质的缺失
You know there's not one single woman in the whole book?
整本书里没有一个单身女人?
Brilliant.
不错
You managed to finish it. Beverage?
你写完了 喝点饮料?
Er, yes, please. Why the face?
好啊 你为什么那种表情
What face? Gin and tonic OK?
什么表情 金汤利鸡尾酒怎么样?
Yes, please. When I said about the absence of femininity.
好的 我说没有女人味的时候
Oh, it's a good angle.
哦 这角度不错
But?
但是?
I've seen a lot of undergraduate
我看厌了大学生关于
Susan Sontag impressions, that's all.
苏珊·桑塔格的读后感 就这样
Anyway, let's keep things separate. Here.
总之 公私分明就好了 给
Whose is the shopping?
谁买♥♥的?
Oh, it's mine.
噢 我啊
There's a really big Asda, so I thought...
这边有个不错的超♥市♥ 我觉得
Minibar prices and all that. Cheers.
跟迷你酒吧差不多 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
So, what's the breakfast like?
早餐想吃什么?
I love the tiny jams.
我喜欢小瓶装的果酱
I don't know, go crazy, have mine. I think it's buffet style, but...
不知道 怪怪的 吃我的吧 自助的
Why can I yours?
为什么吃你的?
Oh, I can't stay. I've got ice cream in the shopping.
我呆不久 我刚也买♥♥了冷饮
I said I was at the pub quiz, so 11 at the latest.
我跟我老婆说我在酒吧猜奖 最晚11点
You're leaving me here?
你扔我一个人在这?
It'll be fun, a night in a hotel!
在宾馆呆一晚挺有意思的呀!
What?! You said...
什么?! 你说...
You said you'd booked something special!
你说你准备了特别的东西
This isn't special, it's seedy!
这个一点都不特别 简直愚蠢!
You might as well have booked a motel and paid me by the hour!
还不如你去旅馆开个小时房♥呢
Oh, don't be like that.
不要这个样子
Why have you got a boner?!
你勃起了?!
I haven't got a boner!
我没勃起!
I'm upset, we're having an argument and you've got a boner?!
我很失望 我们在吵架而你却勃起了?!
I haven't got a boner! It's just the way my trousers... Look, look, look!
我没有 我的裤子就是这样子的 看啊 看啊
All right. I find you exciting.
好吧 你看到你就激动
I find this exciting. I'm sorry, I can't help it.
小家伙也激动 对不起 情不自禁
But we don't have to... do stuff. We can just chat.
我们不一定要做的 可以就聊聊
It's not seedy if we chat, is it?
聊一下不愚蠢吧?
You want to chat?
你想聊聊?
Of course I do.
当然
Look, this isn't all just about, you know... for me.
嗯 这并不仅仅是...关于我
This is about you, as a person.
还有你 一个人
Come on, I want to talk more about you, about your time in Cambodia...
我想多了解你 你在柬埔寨的生活
Thailand.
在泰国
The Israeli guy,
那个以色列人
Could roll really enormous joints?
真可以翻转关节么?
That was funny. Yes.
好玩吗 恩
He was quite fun.
他相当好玩
Oh, God, so good. Mm.
天呐 太爽了 嗯
God, that was good. Good girl.
爽翻了 亲爱的
Good girl.
好姑娘
Oh! I'm telling you, this essay...
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表