剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
还行啊
It was very boring.
很无聊啊
So... newsflash.
那么...快报
We're all doing acid.
我们都要用迷幻药
A proper massive trip. Break through to the other side. Vod, are you in?
一次盛大的旅程 穿越 福德 你来不来?
Don't be ridiculous!
你搞笑么!
I actually have another anecdote on this topic.
关于这个话题我还有个轶事
Shut up, Howard. What do you mean?
闭嘴 霍华德 你什么意思?
She just got out of hospital, for fuck's sake. She's not gonna do acid.
她才出院 拜托大家 她不能吃药
Er, "she"? Who's "she"? I'm sorry, Vod.
"她"? 谁? 不好意思 福德
It's just, I don't think you should.
只是... 我觉得你不该嗑药了
Maybe she can decide that herself.
也许她能自己决定
It's just very unusual for me to have another anecdote on a topic.
你们难道对于另一个轶事不好奇么?
Well, why don't you go and write about it on your fucking blog, Howard?
你干嘛不写在博客上呢 霍华德?
OK, she is not an expert on drugs.
她不是一个毒品专家
She took too many and ended up in hospital.
她吃太多最后把自己都吃进了医院
That makes her the opposite of an expert.
有这样的行家么
Fuck's sake, Josie! Just stop being such a choirgirl.
乔茜! 你别再装神圣了!
We just want to have a laugh,
我们只想轻松轻松
and hard drugs are a reliable way to do that.
嗑药就是不错的方式
And the more you take, the better you feel. That is well documented.
嗑得越多越舒服 这可是铁的事实
Kingsley, back me up here.
金斯利 我需要你的支持
I think Vod can make her own decisions.
我觉得福德能自己做决定
Right.
没错
Because it would be good for your article if she had another overdose.
如果她又一次过量 对你的文章可是福音
Might even be better if she died.
或许死了更好
I mean, you might make the front page.
你就可以上头版了
Article? What article?
文章? 什么文章?
The reason that Kingsley has been asking all those questions
金斯利问你那么多问题 是因为
is because he's writing an article about you for the Blaster.
他在为冲击波准备一篇关于你的文章
Oh, yeah?
喔 是吗?
And the thing is, you'll have no control over how you come across.
而且你不知道自己在文章中会成什么样
I mean, he might make you out to be some skanky, druggie... junkie whore.
他能把你塑造成...邋遢恶心下流的瘾君子
You're not the sort of person who cares what other people think about you?
你不会管别人的对吧?
No, couldn't give a shit. Been called worse.
不会 谁管那些狗屁 我听过更难听的
Been called worse by my nan.
我老爸说我的话更狠
There you go.
看吧
It's all fine. Why do you even give a shit
好吧 为什么你要管这事
if we all do a trip anyway? It's not like it's any of your business.
我们要不要尝试和你无关吧
I give a shit because I'm a normal human being.
我管这屁事 因为我是一个正常人
I know you think it's cool to be studenty and rebellious,
我知道你们觉得叛逆很酷
but what about in five years' time, when you're in a clinic
但五年后你们都躺在医院里
thinking you've bust through to the other side,
回想起如今
but actually, you're just rocking back and forth in a Slanket
不过只是在毯子上摆动一下
singing the word "bonkers" to the Dizzee Rascal song
不停吼着 唱着脑海中循环的
that's playing on a loop in your head?!
迪利瑞斯可的歌♥
By which time, Vod will be dead, because...
那时 福德可能已死 只能烧纸 因为...
Josie, can I just say...
乔茜 我想说...
thanks for the tea,
谢谢你的茶
but I can look after myself.
但我能自己照顾自己
I mean, I kind of need to make choices, you know?
我也需要自己做出选择 懂不?
Choices? Yeah.
选择? 是啊
And my choice is...
我的选择就是...
to take shit-loads of acid.
嗑一点药
God has given me a brain,
上帝给我一个大脑
and I'm choosing to do some pretty wicked stuff to it.
我选择去做一些不厚道的事情
Which may or may not result in further hospitalisation.
不管会不会让我之后住院
And if you don't like it, you can lick my hairy strap-on.
如果不喜欢的话 你也可以舔舔我的假阳♥具♥
The Vodster! Back in the game!
好样的福德! 欢迎加入!
I'm not gonna go mad, am I?
我不会疯掉吧啊?
I'm not gonna start seeing skulls and cutting myself?
我应该不会看到头盖骨以后自残吧?
That sort of thing... you'll be fine.
这有点... 没事的
You might enjoy science fiction a bit more. End of.
结束时你可能更喜欢科幻片
Yeah, people do this shit all the time.
是啊 其他人都这样的
They don't all end up living homeless, thinking they're dingoes.
又不全是无家可归还觉得自己是个恶棍的
It's nice to have you to myself this time.
只有我俩的感觉真好
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Really?
真的?
Hey, guys.
嗨 朋友
Fancy seeing you here.
见到你们太好了
This is great, isn't it?
这真棒 是吧?
Now I have an audience for my ironic director's commentary.
现在我可以听听大伙儿对我影片的评价了
You're in for an absolute treat.
你待遇很好哦
Sorry they didn't use your piece.
很遗憾他们没用你的文章
I don't give a shit.
谁关心这档子屁事
I did it in, like, five minutes, so...
我才花了五分钟写的
Hi, Kingsley. Oh, hi.
你好 金斯利 哦 你好
Congrats on the piece. Why don't you join us for a drink?
大家在那儿庆祝 来喝一杯吧?
We always have a debrief after we've gone off stone.
每期结束后都有个总结会
Nothing fancy, just some wine and nibbles.
没什么特别的就是一些酒和吃的
Shall we?
去吗?
I'm not invited.
我没被邀请
She was talking to both of us. No,
她刚和我们俩说话呢 不是
she was talking to you. She was angled towards you.
她是在和你说话 她直接走向你
She was angled away from me. Well...
无视了我...
even if you're not invited, I'm sure I could get you in.
就算这样 我想我应该也能带你进去
Wow, the big man can get me in!
喔 大人物能带我进去!
What, tucked inside your coat?!
怎么 挤在你衣服里嘛?
Hidden under your massive talent?!
藏在你这个天才后面?
How exciting!
多兴奋啊!t
I can be a groupie for a guy who just got an article in the student paper.
三生有幸成为在校报发表文章同学的粉丝
Josie... Can I give you a blow job
乔茜 在您为我读那篇文章的时候
while you read me your article, because that would be amazing
需不需要我给你吹♥喇♥叭♥? 肯定很销魂
Right, fuck it, let's do this shit.
对 妈的 来吧
To your very good health. Chin-chins.
祝你健康 干杯
Howard!
霍华德!
I think... I think he's probably just really nervous about tripping.
我想... 他有点紧张
Yeah.
对
That's why he necks it down so fast, you know.
所以那么快就吞了
Yeah, that's classic nerves.
是的 通常都会紧张
I've seen that a lot. Check it out.
我见很多了 来试试
Just necked a tab of acid.
来点迷幻药吧
Fucking shitting myself, but it's gonna be bloody brilliant!
我知道很狗屁 但很爽的!
Oh! Hello.
哦! 你好
Am I tripping already?
我已经晕了吗?
Is she real?
她是真人?
JP!
JP!
Your phone's goin'.
电♥话♥
Oh, you get it.
哦 你接吧
I'm hallucinating that Howard has a girlfriend.
我产生幻觉了 霍华德有女朋友
DAVE:Hope you're the star of the paper. you fiance. Dave x
戴夫:希望你的文章被录用 未婚夫 戴夫
She-she feels so real!
她-感觉如此真实!
JP's dad just had another heart attack.
JP的爸爸又一次心脏病发作
His mum wants us to drive him home...
他妈妈想要我们把他开回去
to Cornwall.
去康沃尔
That means we can't do this trip.
意味着我们不能玩这个了
Oh, yeah, I know.
哦 好吧 我明白
So where are we going?
我们这是去哪?
We're going for a drive.
我们要去兜风
We're gonna put some tunes on,
我们要写点曲子
and you can look out of window.
你可以看看窗外
When you look at the world through a window,
当你透过一扇窗户看世界时
it makes it awesome, like TV.
会觉得很棒 就像看电视
Look!
瞧!
Wow!
哇!
And I was like, excuse me, Philip Roth,
我说 拜托 菲利普·罗斯
just because you call it the Great American Novel
你称它为伟大的美国小说
doesn't mean it is the Great American Novel.
并不意味着它就是
Did I tell you about the time Dave Eggers...?
我有没有说过戴夫·艾格斯...?
We were on a flight together...
我们曾一起搭飞机...
Hello.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表