剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表
很抱歉 福德和俄勒冈发现...
They didn't "find out", did they, Josie? You told them.
不是她们发现的好吗 乔茜? 是你说出去的
They got it out of me.
她们的确是从我这里知道的
Anyway, um, I wanted to ask you...
总之 我想问你...
Um, I have a proposition for you.
恩 我有个提议
Not a proposition.
也不是提议
Um...
嗯...
You... have an obstacle.
你...有点心结
You're a colleague.
你是个大人了
And I have the, um, natural resources available to me
而我 有天然资源可以帮助
To facilitate a solution.
解决这个问题
What natural resources? What are you talking about?
什么天然资源? 你在说什么?
Sex.
做♥爱♥
God, is that...? It's fine.
天哪 这...? 没事
What were you saying? So, yeah, no biggy.
你都说了什么? 恩 没啥大不了
Um... just talking about us...
恩.. 就说我们...
Having sex.
做♥爱♥
Yes, please.
好 请说
I mean... yeah, no, that could work, I dunno.
我是说... 那可能管用 我不知道
I guess. Or not.
我猜的 也可能不管用
But, yeah, gut reaction,
但是 直觉告诉我
could work.
可能管用
And, um, I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想什么
you're thinking, "Yeah, but Josie's got a boyfriend,"
你在想 "但乔茜已经有男朋友了"
But the fact is, I'm going to be breaking up with him,
而事实是 我打算和他分手
So I'll be, like, single and free
所以我可能 会单身 自♥由♥身
and you'd really be doing me the favour,
而你可能做了件顺水推舟的事
Because, after such a long time with the same person,
因为在和同一个人在一起久了
It would just be so great for me to get the chance to bust some moves.
能有个机会去接触新的人 对我来说很不错
Well, I mean, it just sounds like it would be a mutually useful enterprise.
我是说 这听起来就像两个双赢的公♥司♥
Exactly!
正解!
So, you want to? I don't mean... I just...
所以你想? 不是那意思 只是...
I mean, you would be interested in the deal I'm proposing?
你对我的提议感兴趣吗?
Er, yeah.
恩 是的
Yeah, sure, I'm interested.
当然 很感兴趣
I'm an interested party.
兴趣党
Great! So... How do we...?
好! 那... 我们怎么...?
I guess we just put something in the diary, right?
我想只要写点日记就好了吧?
Exactly. Let's diarise this mo-fo.
对 把这操蛋的事情记下来
Exactly. Let's diarise this mo-fo. We could pencil in, say, tomorrow?
好 记下来 我们暂定在明天?
Tomorrow? Seems feasible. Around eight o'clock?
明天? 好像可以 八点左右?
Eight... it is.
八点...好的
This is a good arrangement. This is a good arrangement.
这安排不错 很不错
OK.
合作愉快
In the text, words from the past
#行云间 曾经的文字#
Hold down the page to keep what's fast
#记录了那些永垂不朽#
In reality to come what may
#现实纷繁复杂#
Knowing what you really say
#但我真的懂你#
You make your life just like a play
#你的人生如戏#
Like I knew before would come the future.
#一切终将会来#
Have you ever read this?
你以前读过这个吗?
No. Is it good?
没有 好看吗?
Yeah.
对
Yeah. I think it's kind of...
是 我觉得它非常...
amazing.
了不起
Hi, Dave! It's me.
嗨 戴夫! 是我
Yeah, um...
是 恩...
I just wanted to have a chat about something.
就想和你聊聊
Are you...?
你...?
Oh! Are they?
哦! 是吗?
Of course. No, no, I didn't. That's one of the reasons why I...
当然 不是 那只是一个原因而已...
What?
什么?
No, n-no, don't.
不 不 别
Don't. Dave. Dave.
别 戴夫 戴夫
Hello!
你好!
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, Dave's nana
祝戴夫奶奶生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
You drinking?
喝酒吗?
With the rest of the ape team? I dunno.
和那些猿人一起? 不知道
I'm a bit worried they might fashion a weapon from a bone and club me to death.
我怕他们会打磨个利器出来要了我的命
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误会了
but when I said you should switch to drama,
我说你可能应该转戏剧专业
I didn't think you'd actually do it.
但没想到你还真转了
Yeah, it was... it was a few things.
是 这...小事
It wasn't just you.
不只因为你
Sure.
当然
I should apologise. I just have this effect on people.
我真应该抱歉 我就是有这样的影响力
If I was an insect, I would have warning stripes.
如果我是昆虫的话 那我一定会有警戒条纹
Yeah, and if I was a bird, I might eat you anyway.
对 如果我是鸟的话 我就会吃了你
Listen, the others are all down the bar.
别人都去酒吧了
I'll stand you a tequila?
帮你点杯龙舌兰?
I meant eat you like an insect. Not rude, just... Yeah.
我是说你是昆虫的话我会吃了你 很温柔的
Rebel Without a Pause
#叛逆不息#
Yes
#是#
The rhythm, the rebel
#节奏 叛逆#
Without a pause, I'm lowering my level
#没有停止 降低我的水准#
The hard rhymer
#艰难的诗人#
Where you never been, I'm in...
#你从没去过的地方 而我在...#
Are you in tight
你是不是很紧张
No!
米有!
Just... Don't worry about it, OK?
只是... 别担心了 好吗?
I've got it covered.
我来掩护
So why am I here?
那我为什么在这儿?
Because you're my wingman now.
因为你现在是我僚机小弟
How long do I have to be Wingman for?
我得当你小弟掩护你多久?
Right, it's not "Wingman", Howard.
好吧 不是"僚机" 霍华德
You're not a fucking superhero.
你还不是英雄呢
Now, go and talk to the guy. You've got nothing to lose.
去和那个人谈谈 你没什么好损失的
Absolutely not.
不去
Yes, boys. How can I help you?
什么事 要帮忙吗?
Well, boss, could, er...
恩 老板 你能...
Could you hook us up with a... er, cab?
你能帮我们叫辆...车么?
Yes, mate. Where to?
可以 去哪儿?
Well, blud, we need it to...
我们需要去...
Lashville. You get me?
欢城(喝酒的地方) 懂吗?
You got a postcode?
有邮编吗?
Not a cab!
不是出租车!
A cab. Yeah?
是个伙计 懂?
To Mount Snowdon.
去斯♥诺♥登山
Highest peak in the UK.
英国最高峰
Mash-up.
爽一把
We're here to see Pat.
我们来找派特的
Violet sent us.
维尔利特叫我们来的
Through there.
那里
Safe.
可靠
Wait... There's something not right about this.
等等... 有点不对劲
OK, great. Let's go. We can't!
好 那我们走吧 不能!
Ralph needs his stuff.
拉尔夫需要他的东西
Can't... just... you go in?
不能...只...你进去吧?
I mean, you've got so much less to lose than I do.
我是说 你又没多大损失
Why do you keep saying that?!
你干嘛一直说那个呢?!
Because it's true? Look at us!
不对吗? 看看我们!
I mean, I'll probably end up being Prime Minister or something one day.
说不定哪天我能成为首相或什么的
I don't want to be. It's just...
我也不想那样 只是...
That kind of shit happens to guys like me.
还真有这种可能
What difference does it make to you? If you get sent down, so what?
你呢? 如果你被开除了 又怎样?
You've got your Xbox.
你还有游戏机
You get three meals a day.
一天还有三顿饭
No offence, but I think you'd actually fit in quite well with the nonces.
剧集 | 新生六居客(2011) | 导航列表